NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    What I meant (and wrote) is that those girls should also be kicked, not just Gatanee and Ayakani. Ogiyuka for example hasn't really done anything despicable at this point but girls like Katomina who are now embroiled in bullying rumors shouldn't be allowed to stay (if it's indeed true that she's guilty). And that comes from someone who liked her a lot before all this.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I guess the guilty girls will face the consequences one way or another.
    Lose senbatsu position? Lose HS sales? Lose SSK ranks?

In the end it’ll be like an open secret and they’ll probably end up leaving.

• Like Like x 3
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    you used to like her a lot then where are you when she needed you the most at people accused her and hunt her like an animal in the past few days ?

actly i dnt care to farm negs rate here or what else. but this accusation and witch hunt had stepped too far away. did you know how they treat those accused culprits in the internet ?

you might said gatanee involved , ayaka involved , ogiyuka befriend with the thugs , and katomina also include in the bullying leaders.

whats the evidence ? did maho spill their name ? No. did NGT48 tell their name ? No.

everything is being blurred and we know its shit. but whats the different between us from the attacker if you’re trying to crucify some girls with only fan made theories been spread.

do you want trade eye for an eye ? yeah sure its great. witch hunted katomina and co , kicked them and make their fans throwing hate to maho and co for the futures. repeat all the evil cycle until everyone graduates.

wants to play speculation things ? k lets get it. according all the theories been subbed or translated which being spread , still there’s no 100% proof that the names you’re saying is directly involved with this orchestra and should be kicked.

there’s some another factor about how multi billion dollars company with tons of franchise doing their job. but i left it behind due didnt want to stir the conversation into a out of topic mess.

TL/DR : its come from person who dgaf with katomina. heck even im mildly annoyed everything about her being popped out in this forum. either she’s beneath in the group or no didnt effect me at all. but demanding her kicked and ask to punishing her to the bottom of hell + and witch hunting her like a b*tch was annoyed and disgusted me af. until this point she didnt deserved that witch-hunting and hate.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

I want to take a a second to thank the forum admins and members who have kept posting updates with calm heads.

Even though we do not know all the facts, its clear Imamura failed miserably to Mahohon and the group. The pain and damage HE has caused is equal/or even more than those loser attackers.

I still believe their most important action is to improve all the members safety (I understand how hard it is with so many members, but it is a necessity). Not just home security and safer traveling plans. But also stronger measures to prevent threats, to reassure the members.

AKB is in its 14th year. Every group has had their fair share of problems. They have experience, which is why NGT management's actions (lack of) for this whole thing is so infuriating. I hope they will do actual in-house demoting. Not just for show like Imamura here, but real personnel changes to their management cos the current one just sucks.
    I know everything won't just become rainbows in one day. It'll take a lot of work for any possibility to get this trainwreck back together.

Just my wishful thinking. I hope Mahohon will get through this stronger, whether its in NGT or not.
    Those three sick a**holes getting the punishment they deserve. The troublemaker members to leave the group (It doesn't need to be "announced",
    just done).
    More importantly I hope people here try to remember this for as long as you can. Not just treat it as news, or drama of the week. Keep questioning how something this wrong could happen. For overseas fans, I think that is our best way of supporting her and the group.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 5
  5. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    If she's innocent then I'll keep supporting her but if it's all true, I can't. Don't overreact when you know very well what I mean.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    if these girls have rich sponsor (you know what I mean) they will never have been any effects

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    At least some good news.:) remember the expected outcome post some pages ago? One out of two main demand by fans has been fulfilled somehow. The other one is publicly apologize and address the issue head on.

And now some people asking members' head to be served. I suggest to be careful here, based on what accussation? Leaking personal info? Collaborator of a crime? Being a bully? In this issue, Maho's testimony and findings of the 5ch detectives are different. If I remember correctly Maho said one of the member leaked her address and personal info, and the other her schedule. On the other hand inapooh was brought into light because of his tweets of selling idols' contact and address. And it also been speculated that he even detained for 3 weeks by the police, which if true shows that he was clearly involved. To jail them, a new case need to be started on different accussation with good amount of evidence.

I think the fandom will punish the suspected girls in one way or another. *well, wait and see what will happen in RH when NGT perform, the audience are not only NGT wota. Not going to their lanes might be a good idea. But the last thing I want is people going to their lanes just to insult them directly. Even without incident, this already happen quite frequent.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You didnt deserve her at her besf if you’re not there when she’s at the worst. not overreacting but thats the point.

nvm , i believe she and the other girls which being hunted like a shit still had plenty good fans which wasnt a blind glory hunters ; )

what a call out sir XD

• Dislike Dislike x 19
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Each people with their own opinion. Can't force people to like someone who they don't want to.

Witch hunt or not, if I only hear rumour, I might give benefit of doubt, or be the Devil's Advocate

HOWEVER, those videos of Ayakani cheering Jo's Gang, and Ayakani joking about losing 4 kilo in 1 week, those videos are real. Not witch hunt, but those videos are real and hurtful.

• Agree Agree x 31
    • Like Like x 2
  10. TWMASTER200

TWMASTER200 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well, if the members involved in the assault aren't going to leave the group we better hope that the speculation is right. Because whether they are or not the members singled out will most likely be treated like they are guilty by many people. This is the negative of management not acknowledging anyone. I doubt girls like Marina and Ayaka will be able to carry on normally in the group at this point. Some fans will despise them. Of course, if they are guilty than it's at least a form of justice. But I also acknowledge we don't know for sure.

Also, another thing I feel management has to do now that Imamura is gone is ban all of the men associated with the assault and shady stuff from any and all NGT events moving forward. Otherwise they can't claim they are trying to protect the members.

• Agree Agree x 10
  11. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

This is nothing less than drivel. Complete nonsense.

There's criteria for idols, and for that matter fans too (Akimoto certainly made it clear over the years what he considers a true fan of a 48G to be). Someone who is a fan of X girl, is a fan because that girl fulfills certain criteria for that fan. If those criteria cease to be, through her action or inaction - whatever it may be - then that fan is free to stop supporting her, to oshihen (an actual official term in the fandom) and move on if he or she wants to. Nobody should be made to feel guilt and shame for having stopped supporting an idol, if they have thought about it clearly, and if there are actual reasons to do so (just dropping a girl without reason is somewhat rude towards the girl, but if you have a reason, if the girl did something questionable that does not correspond with your values or the values that an idol is supposed to uphold then dropping her would be fine).

So please keep your shame-tactics to yourself.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

the jo guy who aks revealed to be one of the attackers, his oshimen is definitely involved in this whole thing. he was at the apartment because his oshimen lives there. his instagram consisted of pics of his fancy dishes he ate at restaurants and expensive gifts (ex. gucci, chanel type stuff) and now his instagram is private.
    https://www.instagram.com/joe_0131_/

another instagram of a person related to the assault had the same type of pics and expensive gift pics as well and now his instagram is private
    https://www.instagram.com/jpjpjpjp_905r/

whoever they oshi, they are involved, obviously we know who.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So if it comes out that these members did bully/threaten/encourage confrontation with Maho then you would still support them?

• Agree Agree x 9
  14. Qas

Qas Kenkyuusei

"You don't deserve to like an idol if you don't accept that she tries to have her boyfriends beat the shit out of other idols from time to time." You don't know what that saying means. It implies fault on her part, which in this case is criminal if true.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Maho should ask for a transfer. It will never be back to normal. Especially if member(s) are really involved, how could she be at peace ?

I absolutely believe that at least one member is involved (personnal opinion) (*cough*Ayaka*cough*). It will be sooo obvious if they are "punished" secretly in the futur like in regards of their jobs/activities. And it's the worst thing to do. We'll see.

If they are totally innocent in everything related to Maho's case, I could at least speak about the relationship ban violation as a punishment but I refrain :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

I don't think Maho want to transfer and leaving behind her friends in Team G

I think thats the whole point why she apologised in the first place, to protect her Team G. She loves Team G so much.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Of course is not easy to leave, but I'm thinking about her health and how she will feel when she will go back everyday at this place and be in the same workplaces with some members (if they are guilty)...poor girl :(

18. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

"I'll never forget those people who helped me today.I'm determined to repay back their favor forever.Those who did otherwise will never be pardoned.I'm glad that Team G is a normal idol team like that"

Certain lines start making eerily sense in hindsight.
    https://t.co/LGgQoypkAl

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think Maho may become the face of the "new" ngt, and I don't mean in senbatsu or stuff like that. If the new mngmnt works in the right direction to create a group in which both members and fans are safe, then I think Maho will be the one whom in the eyes of fans and not fans alike made it possible.
    And she did it by being brave, stand up, going against what wrong was in her onw group, humiliating herself in front of the world to save her group's face.... the perfect hero of this story. They could really overcome this whole situation with good PR work, but they also have to make that change real because from now on fans will watch every single move.

And that means cleaning all the s*it that goes on around the group but also dispose of the bullies inside the group.

I'm not doing names. I saw stuff I believe true and don't like a bit, I saw stuff that could have harmed other idols, I saw thing that I'm hoping not being true, I saw a lot... but if the new mngmnt is serious, they'll ask Maho and the others the names of the bullies and start from there to clean NGT from inside.
    I don't believe in witch hunting; but I believe it's necessary for the members that were subjected to the bulling to be really safe from it, and putting Maho in another group won't solve anything.
    Perhaps would only make her feel like she doesn't belong, like she's - once again - paying the price for something she didn't do.
    I'm not a fan of this solution.

What I realize it that I wish NGT new mngmnt would find solutions like yesterday, while, if they are serious, it will take time anyway to clear this mess... this is hard to accept because there's the chance they'll just took time and nothing happens.
    It's a risk. And it's up to fans keep asking for thing to be done.
    Never forget and never stop to pretend the best for the girls.

• Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    well, if she leaves and no solution made by the managements, the bully/ bullies, could just bull other member, and we will get another incident like this.
    if she indeed needs to be moved, fix the whole situation first and get rid of the bad apple(s)

• Agree Agree x 3