NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    So why should I believe the members gave out the address?

BTW, have you had people/colleagues who you know and could get along, gone out for dinner invites and stuff but to find out later they were a drug dealer? Well a friend of mine is in this situation. He befriended a drug dealer unknowingly. Well, I think they are no longer friends. So does it mean my friend is a drug dealer? But the damage has been done. "Guilty by association" Every time he leaves or comes into the country he gets questioned by immigration.

Why am I saying this? Well because people is saying just because Kani knows Joe, so she is involved in this case. There is on now on Showroom saying publicly she would jokingly go for a meet up and what not, it is not as though no one knew about it. So are you going to take it that Kani and Joe have made a pact to harm other members? Hey if the same people show up for handshakes, 2-shots and events and what not..... you would know who they are and their handle on SNS/Showroom.

If you follow Kani long enough you know sometimes she shoots herself in the foot by her careless comments. J-Fans call her rude because she would tell the fans off publicly on showroom.

I passed on gifts to members while I was in Niigata and I signed with my twitter, Insta, mobile mail handle names and real name. At the handshakes I used one of them. I want the members to maybe remember or identify me if I do reply to a message.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Dislike x 7
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

1. Because Maho said so.
    2. Because Maho said that the attackers confessed the members names to the police.

Irrelevant anecdote.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    that's all so disgusting. She has that fake smile typical of evil girls though. I don't like her just by her attitude.

NGT looks like a mess honestly. Being an idol there is so painful: not only creepy fans, but dirty girls and no security too. So disgusting that some girls have sex relationship with these creepy guys, thats so sad.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Checked Twitter, Ayakani/Maho had a lot of interactions. All I can hope from this point on is that any discord (if there is any) gets smoothed out by the new management, and any hostile elements banned from all NGT48-related activities.

04.jpg
    13 September (Majimuri Gakuen filming)

02.jpg
    17 September (Maho's birthday stage)

03.jpg
    17 September (Ayakani posting about Maho's birthday)

01.jpg
    23 September (Janken tournament)

00.jpg
    26 September (Majimuri Gakuen filming)

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. LuvList

LuvList Kenkyuusei

lol smoothed out discord? She was telling a stranger Maho's schedule knowing well what that would entail. Smoothing out shit be damned,thats not something you can just bury.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Was it Kani's name or Marina's or Noe's or Kato's, Ogiyuka's or Anju's? Since all these members have been unfriended.

Mahohon heard the names from the police where the 2 guys dropped names. So you can say Maho said so.

Irrelevant anecdote? Well, you are free to say what you want and therefore so am I. I found Twitter postings bent on making Kani's connection to Joe. Character assassination is what is happening.

• Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Ephebia

Ephebia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Twitter:
    BERENiCE_gang
    Considering Ayaka's amount of pictures posted, her interactions with Mahohon are in the "lower" amount of interactions compared to other members. I have more than 8k pictures of Ayakani (I kinda want to delete them all now) that I collected for the past three years and since a few months, Ayaka is taking less and less pictures with Mahohon and some other members of Team G.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Just because you have taken pics with that person doesn't mean they won't backstab you.

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. avid.miyawaki

avid.miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yeah thats true. Some girls killed by her ex BF, if we just according to simple fact, taken photo with her (as lover, they must be has a lot of photos over their relationship) mean, he won't killed her. Or some boys cheated his GF, they also have a tons of photos too. Hehe

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    I think Tano (and maybe Marina) did not bully Maho and team G from start. After being revealed as related to the attack, she showed her bad personality and joined the bullying gang. It shocked Maho, making her unfollow on both Twitter and Instagram.

There were other members who were bullies from the beginning (they do not necessarily violate love ban or involved in the assault) and Maho disliked them even before the incident.

P/S: I did not mean Tano (& Marina) was innocent and did not relate to the assault. I meant she may be two-faced and showed her nice face to Maho until the assault.

• Dislike x 7
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't understand Japanese, but the translation of the notes on YT imply Yui was talking about Mahohon during the Team A concert.

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    At risk of repeating some of the points @Dill has already made, replacing management, while a positive step, only addresses part of a much bigger issue.

At the end of the day fans aren't going to be satisfied with the outcome unless they feel management is addressing ALL of the poison that exists within and around this group. Hardly anyone believes that none of the members were involved in this, although which members, and their individual degrees of culpability remains unclear. This creates an even bigger problem, as without any sort of resolution on the matter, all that's left is suspicion and speculation. This is unfair to everyone involved, and it is going to make all future events quite uncomfortable. It is also unfair to those members whose names may have been thrown into this mix, but who may only be peripherally involved, at best.

Ya know, for years we have watched management force members to prostrate themselves for far less egregious transgressions. So the idea that they are withholding that information in the interest of protecting these members is quite disingenuous. I mean if you are going to allow a member to be practically humiliated for being seen out on a date, and then 'protect' members who are guilty of violating group protocol, bullying, and putting other members in serious peril, I just don't get it. Moreover, it also doesn't give anyone a chance at any sort of redemption, as there may be some who were involved and legitimately regret their actions. Maybe. But at this point it is widely believed that there are certain members who are guilty of inflicting major damage on the group dynamic and virtually terrorizing other members. This has to be addressed in one form or another for this group to properly move forward, if that is even possible.

Second, and perhaps most importantly, fans need to be assured that these predators who have infiltrated not only the members, but management are prevented from ever having that type of access ever again. Banning them from all group activities is a start, and I believe their information should be distributed throughout the entire industry so they cannot victimize any idol ever again. I am not well-versed in the Japanese legal system, but from what I have seen the actions of these people, especially in the case of that Inapooh guy should at the very least warrant some sort of criminal investigation.

It is evident that Imamura pretty much sanctioned all of this by giving these guys preferential treatment. Which to nobody's surprise just raised their collective sense of entitlement even further. Giving 'certain' fans preferential treatment has been a long known dirty little 'secret' within this group, an this is a testament to the dangers of doing so.

Another one of the big problems with management's reaction to this issue, and there are many, is they are only addressing the incident itself. They aren't addressing the background, or how it came about in the first place. So while they say that no member is involved. Well yeah, no member accosted Mahohon at her apartment, but that doesn't mean that they weren't involved in the root cause of why that incident occurred.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 7
  13. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2127336/full/
    yes she addressed it and apologized for "making everyone worried".

@Cristafari many security problems were revealed, to me they are all rather mechanical and can be dealt with by management if they are determined to.
    group discord is a much harder issue to fix, the member's relationship is almost completely shattered, if not already is. if the pieces are so broken that cannot be sticked back together, you probably need to throw them away and find replacement.

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Please don't tell anyone to forgive their abuser and "move on"

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The abusers had a month to repent to Maho herself but clearly they didn't. They're clearly more worried about their dying cat and themselves than to show Maho some sympathy.

• Like Like x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    The girl(s) who did this to Maho are some obvious backstabbing bishes, but there is one thing I can't get out of my mind. What the fuck were they doing with those disgusting ugly dudes? Are they really that rich? Do these girls have no self respect and crave any attention that comes their way? Or you know... birds of a feather flock together? Not that it truly matters, I just hope that there aren't any other women that fell victim to their behaviour. You'd never think these kinds of things would happen in real life, it's like something from a terrible Japanese high school drama/movie that is filled with bullies and delinquents. Guess these dramas/movies actually got their inspiration from some real life events, even if the depiction is usually a bit hyperbolic. Luring a poor girl into a trap and assaulting her is some Lily chou-chou shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Bakti Limo

Bakti Limo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Terminate Imamura is just the easiest part.
    If you want to beat a cancer, you got to get rid them all (the cancer)
    The question is, do you dare?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I just hope when dust settles and things are revealed further down the road, all you fans or antis who used such words as abuser and the like to discribe the members who may not have done anything like you said they have done, whether your conscience is clear.

You all are not giving any member the chance to clear their names. Put yourself in their shoes if you have been accused of something you haven't done but just that everything so happens to point that you are the most probable suspect.

I see stronger and stronger words from bully to abuser from when the issue started till now. Have you all done anything to go after the guys who did the deed but instead gone after softer targets, members who were never named.

Nevermind if you disagree. Twist my words how you want. Continue doing what you are doing and see if any member can recover even if innocent

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^i.e stop saying bad words about my oshimen

If the suspected girls did do what is alleged I hope you condemn them and don't try and hand-wave it away.

And yes EVERYBODY here has condemned the scumbags who attacked Maho and the guy that stalked members and sold there details so you can throw that strawman away.

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 5
  20. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

There's also the fact that I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned, but allowing these types of criminals to remain around the group and the fanbase, even on the periphery, isn't just a danger to the members its also a danger to other fans especially female fans.

• Agree Agree x 14