[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah.. It will be a continuation. Rika was cute. I couldn't adore her more when she was answering the guessing game.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yukka-sama and Sasaku on Yuugata Paradise.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(I'm really late, sorry).

==============================================================================================

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu dancing Garassu wo ware!

Video 1 Tik Tok version.
    Direct video link.
    Original tweet.

Video 2.
    Direct video link.
    Original tweet.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    That's exactly what I mean. Akanen for 6th single for example isn't front row, she's 2nd row. Yone for 7th single was 3rd row I believe.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

LMAO @ Kyary pamyu pamyu

• Like Like x 2
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Seed & Flower, the Keyaki management company, is recruiting managers for Kanji and Hiragana. I've translated the recruitment announcement, with all details of how to apply. They're not looking for English-speaking managers, lol, but maybe it's fun to dream. Experience welcome but not required. Salary Y300K a month. All social services paid. Work day from 11am to 7:30pm. This is likely mainly for the new members, but may also indicate that both groups will get busier as the year goes by. Singles for both?

@Furukawa_Akane -- Thanks! Will check and fix.
    EDIT: Done.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

They're teasing the 8th single. On the official website there is a black image at the eight dot (slide).
    Some people say there's something in the source - I couldn't tell because I didn't bother to check lol
    On twitter, there's also this image that was apparently taken down:
    [​IMG]

7. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

The eighth dot being black is strange. But, Grand Prism was the name for a single used in a hoax from a few years back though. So, the image at least looks fake. Fans are restless too... Though they could be cool enough to name the single with the hoax title.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    ^
    Pretty sure the “Grand Prism” text is just edited over lol

[​IMG]
    Black dot and Black screen. Usually the dots are green/white, this one is highlighted black?

[​IMG]
    What people found in the code from Matome.

So maybe a new single announcement soon? It’s been 5 months, so I think it’s kinda due :!:

9. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I went to find that comment in the HTML myself but instead of an "8" it says "Hello Stage48!" [hehe]
    EDIT: I'm an idiot. I was looking on the home page but the "8" comment is there on the page linked to by the black box. My bad.

Keyaki could definitely do with releasing a new single some time soon. I'm not sure how I feel about them announcing it in the middle of everything happening with NGT right now though.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    In case you missed. I recommend you to watch the last AKB48SHOW!. Keyakizaka segment is very emotive (I really respect TAKAHIRO-sensei).

Bilibili: AKB48SHOW! #208.

• Like Like x 3
  11. shiranui

shiranui Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There's nothing wrong with discussing anything related to Keyaki in the general thread, and the NGT assault incident was being discussed with relation to implications to Keyaki so it was fine. But it was cluttering up the thread just a little and some users were using spoilers to talk about it while not talking about it and it was just messy so I moved the discussion to a new thread.

Normally single incidents don't require their own threads I just felt like this topic warranted one.
    Please consider continuing any related discussions here:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...relation-implication-to-keyaki-members.22584/

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here we go with the 8th single. (stuff deleted) I guess we can talk about all that in the 8th single thread, which @ForrestFuller has created.

Thanks to @kanjo. Good move. The NGT General thread is interesting/scary, too.

@Xiphyas -- Thanks for pointing out how interesting the AKB Show is. Lots of backstage tears, particularly from Takahiro. Available here, too. Material from AKB, BNK, N46 and K46.

The other big Keyaki event going on right now is the release of Watanabe Miho's photobook on Thursday. She'll be doing a Showroom Tuesday evening at ten. New photos in the book's Twitter.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

it was indeed very emotive to see Takahiro-sensei apologizing and almost crying to the Keyaki girls for not winning the Japan Record of the Year award. I believe it wasn't the choreography, which by itself would have made that happen, but rather the strong lyrics that have prevented Keyakizaka46 from winning it. Silent Majority and Fukyouwaon should have won it, in my opinion. I like Nogi and the girls, but personally their songs, while nice and proper, don't make my whole body tingle when I listen to them as compared to the Keyakizaka ones. Nogi is like a Lexus: Reliable and elegant, while Keya is like a BMW: It stirs your soul.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. shiranui

shiranui Kenkyuusei

initial reactions from fellow membas and Miho's parents are outt. even Miho's dad "Whoa"-ed at her photo book :lol:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Family Picture
    FB_IMG_1547808630339.jpg FB_IMG_1547808627564.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A new Zambi play will be on stage from the 7th to the 17th of February: Zambi ~Theater's End~. None of the cast from last fall's Zambi will return, here's the new cast:

TEAM“BLACK”
    伊藤理々杏(乃木坂46) Itou Riria (Nogizaka46)
    石森虹花(欅坂46) Ishimori Nijika (Keyakizaka46)
    潮 紗理菜(けやき坂46) Ushio Sarina (Hiragana Keyaki)

TEAM“YELLOW”
    阪口珠美(乃木坂46) Sakaguchi Tomomi (Nogizaka46)
    織田奈那(欅坂46) Oda Nana (Keyakizaka46)
    松田好花(けやき坂46) Matsuda Konoka (Hiragana Keyaki)

TEAM“GREEN”
    岩本蓮加(乃木坂46) Iwamoto Renka (Nogizaka46)
    渡辺梨加(欅坂46) Watanabe Rika (Keyakizaka46)
    佐々木久美(けやき坂46) Sasaki Kumi (Hiragana Keyaki)

source

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've taken the best versions I could find of three group shots taken at hatsumode -- Kanji, Hiragana, and both together -- and put them in a blog post with captions listing each member in each shot. Helped me learn the new members a bit better. Maybe it will help others. I've also included details of where the shrine is (coordinates and name), for holy-site visitation. The group so far has gone to a different shrine every year.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Risa-sama and Mii-chan on Yuugata Paradise.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 3