NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    RH Friday and Saturday, HS Event on Sunday

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    ..i feel like Mahohon will lose in the end and she will graduate anyway :(

3. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Live pic of 5ch detectives cooking up this chart:
    [​IMG]
    (jk they're doing god's work)

So in the week since Mahohon went public with the accusations, netizens have managed to sleuth out the identities of the fans involved, find proof of their previous crimes and involvement with specific members, expose the leakers AND start contacting NGT's sponsor companies with complaints about the sponsorship...and yet upper management can't field a single coherent press statement on the topic? K.

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 4
  4. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    hmm if maho graduates while there is no sign of the info leaker getting punished, it will makes NGT management looks incompetent and cannot be trusted, so i think the management will try to prevent her to graduates soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hktmatomemon/archives/54729328.html

^ people are speculating that kurena’s “sudden” graduation might be because of mahohon. basically they’re saying that kurena announced on 12/9, right after the incident happened. i don’t read japanese so i don’t know if people are agreeing to this. again, it is only a speculation.

my own thoughts as a kurena fan
    likely: as someone who follows kurena her announcement was super unexpected to me. (though i do know some people saw it coming). she already graduated from high school, talked about how she wants to move to tokyo, which made me think that she could dedicate for to akb. so for the past month, her literally sobbing while singing at the team 8 concert made me wonder again because because she doesn’t seem super positive about graduating. also i forgot the fact that she was friends with mahohon, and they do seem like they will get along with each other very well.

unlikely: i don’t think a member who has been in the group for so long can decide so fast “i’m gonna graduate now” right after something bad happens to another member, especially bc there are so many members in the group and also the chance of it happening to her is low (unless she has expierienced stalker fans). also, i don’t think mahohon is that close to kurena for kurena to know immediately. considering the fact that fukui is also five hours away from niigata.

• Informative Informative x 7
  6. ET920

ET920 Member

Kurena and Mahohon were pretty close.

(Why, or when they started to see each other who knows, but Mahohon took every opportunity she had to meet her)

That said (as a Kurenyan and Mahohon oshi) I doubt it. Mahohon mentioned in a tweet that she had known Kurenyan was going to graduate (unless the night it occurred Mahohon called Kurenyan and she told her she was going to graduate, which seems highly unlikely).

7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Pretty sure that much of the sponsors cutting ties from NGT happened irrelevant to 5ch's job. Public opinion is already negative as it is.

Been friends after they got to know each other during the first Rennachi Sousenkyo, with the release of the 16 Colors photobook and the PV shootings. I mean, Maho even points out that in the tweet you posted.
    Oh, speaking of which... I had this clip of Maho and Cho interacting at RH2017 sitting around for ages and never had the chance to post it anywhere before. Well, might as well do it now, because who knows if I'm coming back.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  8. ET920

ET920 Member

^ Yeah, I had forgotten about Renacchi's (I thought レナッチーズ was some food CM they had done together, lol). I doubt she could have made friends with her with just a shooting, there's not enough time spent together, but having to share time for the single, the PV and the promo makes sense, thanks.

9. welp

welp Next Girls

Hmm. But, you're painting black & white in this case with Maho as the pure white. Maho might have done something that made someone in Tano's clique think she was wronged but was right in Maho's eyes.

No. I didn't mix up. You can only get remuneration by filing a separate civil case. The victim gets paid nothing from criminal case, the fine goes to the state not the victim.

As the police told the culprit on which offense he was arrested, the charge has been pressed a criminal case has been opened. Whether it will develop to prosecution is another story. The likelihood that the culprit turns in to be detained is low.

Puni has quoted that there are limited cases where the arrest or detention can be done without warrant. You better read his/her comment well before making argument.

I think a reason is the agency doesn't want to admit that guys often visit NGT's apartment and fans will start speculating which members have been visited by guys. There go the virgin idol image.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Since my Japanese is terrible - how are Hashimoto Nanami, Tano Yuka, Oshima Ryoka and Oda Erina involved? Are they potential victims? I recall reading something about Yuka here but I can’t remember what :(

11. ET920

ET920 Member

Trading information, wanted Sayaya information in exchange of Odaeri's address, school and LINE, talking about having sold pics of Tanochan with a guy to Bunshun, selling a pic of Ryoka, etc.

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Nanamin: Graduated after being stalked, had a "bodyguard" after graduation, pics with Sony guy leaked to Bunshun

Tano Yuka: Inapoo was the one who papped her with that guy and sold the pics to Bunshun (according to his own tweets)

Ryoka: Inpoo's tweet: @ kstm48 sorry but what's a choker lol? i forgot. is it the thingy you bought in hokkaido for raping ryoka?" (corrections on the translation are welcome because man do I hope I misunderstood something and this is not what the piece of shit actually said)

Odaeri: Like @ET920 said, Inapoo had her private info and wanted to trade it for info on Sayaya

• Informative Informative x 8
  13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i'm sure u haven'T been bullied before lol. i experienced bullying, witnessed bullying. does thaT mean the victim would never take photo with the bully? Sorry, but the answer is not neccessarily. don't forget there's something called the cycle of violence

Especially when you're inside an idol culture which sells friendship/chemistry/connections/pairing with fellow idols as a positive advantage.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Who’ll take a photo with a “bully”? Thats fucking crazy. The last “bully” I encountered, They took a punch to their face from me not a photo. o_O

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That's the one form of bullying. The other type of bullying is usually in form of emotional torment.

they'll spread rumours so everyone hates u. then they act as ur only friend, only to backstab you.
    even if they don't act like that, usually victims hope the bullying stops. and when the perpetrator is in the "honeymoon" part of the cycle, they'll act nice. ofc the bullied members would be happy, thinking all is over. selfie? sure, if it stops the bullying.

bullying is more than physical form u know.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sure, Jan.
    Ridiculous things like that ruin forums, as you should know.

ANYWAY

If there’s no new info, it’s a waiting game now yo see where management goes.
    Hopefully the fans hold them accountable and don’t support anything NGT releases.

The RH is going to be something.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  17. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Different “forms” of “bullying”... :lol:

I guess calling it “smarter” bullying is meaning the victim this time is the lesser of the two in IQ. Gotcha :approve:

• Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    U are putting words in my mouth. any form of bullying is umacceptable. what i meant is there are many types of bullying. and it's funny to say that there is no bullying just because the victims take photo with the perpetrators. who knows if the perpetrators force her to do so?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Well...you did call the “form” of bullying I experienced was “stupider” before you edited your post. That’s not putting words in your mouth.

Edit: I felt the “tone” calling it the “stupider” form of “bullying” was degrading my experience compared to yours. So I acted accordingly with that comment.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    fair enough. well please rest assured that i believe all forms of bullying are bad, and i didn't intend it that way. but i'm aware how the original phrasing may come accross like that. my point is what i phrased in my last post

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1