Single AKB48 55th [Jiwaru DAYS] [2019/03/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 19, 2019.

1. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Honestly, Sasshi centering this single is fine to me but i think it would give more impact if she centered an HKT single. Like, you know, she is an HKT member now. But at the same time she is also the face of 48G so both alternatives are fine. The thing is I don't get why they would chose Hana over Mako, Tomu, Renacchi, Megu, Seina, you name it. I know this shits very old but it still gets me on my nerve lol. Not hating on her but i thing isn't this just clear favoritism from mgmt??? She aint selling that good, ranked not that good in SSK, and if we want to go further, she is not that good of a singer or dancer to smh push into the single (not that it has been a determining factor but I will accept the fact better if she is actually talented). Honestly, at this point there is no justification as why she is in the list. She was not the top HKT HS seller when the push started and only in the top 3 now because that 2 member higher than her is busy in Korea. Her SSK result has not been that satisfying compared with the amount of push given. She is no longer a new fresh potential girl that needs push to get the public attention. I mean, everyone knows her now and the only thing that grows is the hate towards her lmao. I really hope it was all just because Sasshi's influence and that she will be dropped off the regulars after Sasshi graduated. It's getting unfair now.

Also why did they chose Sugawara again? Is she famous? If she is not then chances are no one can recognize her in performances and it would be better imo to just left that spot empty so the stage would look less crowded lmao

And are they done with Satone push? Two senbatsu and that's it? Why dont they 'keep trying' for idk 7 senbatsus amd airdropped center like they did to someone? lmao

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Damn I didn't notice Mel
    Time for her to be AKB48 single senbatsu again

3. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

AKB Only.. I think it was Juunen 2.0. With Mion Center and Graduated member.

4. Chance☆

Chance☆ Kenkyuusei

i adore this senbatsu outside of the tomu exclusion. naachan remains that bitch

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

lmfao the same can be said for like 3 of senbatsu...

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

In Sendai, yes. Practically why SKE succeeded to penetrate the market there.

Still kinda weak in Kanto/Tokyo. But, that pocket area is heavily contested tbh.

7. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Dropped my 6 cents :flower:
    Right now AKB and the entire 48G got negative vibes from general public, especially after Mahohon's assault case (which AKS tries to cover up but it went kinda "failed"). Of course there's group who are not bothered up with that case *cough*NMB*cough*. So, to make general public become attracted w/ AKB again, management decided to give positive vibes -the last hurrah for #1 48G girl among general public :fear:

Why AKB 55th single? And why not HKT 12th single instead?
    Blame AKS and their greediness over 1-million-sales. Right now AKS only think how to keep AKB's over-1-million-sales. They know that AKB is in declined route so they made more gimmicks. Plus, many some wotas decided to boycott 48G sales until Mahohon's case resolved. So, to save their 1-million-sales, AKS decided to make more gimmicks (HS event @ Fukuoka, yukata-gimmicks) and make #1 48G among public to attract muggles.

That decision somehow make me kinda upset. Why only Sasshi who has privilege like this? Is it because she won SSK 4 times? Or because she is one of Aki-P's favorite? Or for 1-million-sales sake?? As everyone knows, popular SG graduated members (ahem) had their graduation single in THEIR respective group, so I kinda hope Sasshi's grad single is solely with HKT girls (+ prolly =LOVE girls). But oh well, guess HKT will not get new single until Sasshi grads or even SakuNako back from that exclusive contract :fp:
    And since y'all will mention "She was AKB member!!!", Kitarie was AKB member too, even same gen w/ Sasshi. And her last hurrah was with NGT girls, not with all Aki-P idols :flower:
    Well everyone knows that she is management's favorite, but the reason why she became management's favorite is because she is Sasshi's favorite (after two IZ*ONE girls). Maybe Sasshi requests her to be included there instead of bunch of girls you all mentioned (poor Tomu tho), so yeah, it can't be helped tho :fp:

I saw that matome post, and yeah AKS made some blunder there, especially since that case hasn't been resolved yet. But, let be logical, Ogiyuka and Rika are there not because management need some NGT girls, but because they are HoriPro-hime and OhtaPro-hime. So, no matter NGT went "flopped very hard" or not, they will be there because they're representing their agencies, not purely NGT
    This is the biggest blunder there, and tbh it's not necessary at all. Like, we already have IZ4648 with Sakamichi48 girls there, then why Sakamichi48 again? IZ4648 is enough to attract 46G wota (and WI*ZONE lewl) so why they add Sakamichi48 3.0? Because IZ4648 song isn't edgy enough or because cold responds from elitists 46G wota ("wHy tHe cEnTeR iS kOrEaNs hUh")? Unless Sasshi requests Sasshi x Techi w-center song, this addition is very stupid :fp:

At least there's positive side. Miu is still selected :omg: Moeka's first senbatsu (hoping for Sasshi -> Moeka like Mayuyu -> Yuiyui in 11gatsu) :omg: and Jurina is back :awesome:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi won four times

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Or maybe its because Sasshi is the most famous/popular girl 48G has ever had?????
    Why is everyone conveniently forgetting this fact

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    This is an important point, actually. In Rikachan's case specifically, it has more to do with the fact she's Aki-p's fave than being an NGT rep. For better or worse, he would probably keep putting her in Senbatsu even if NGT48 exploded tomorrow. (So blame him.)

• Old Old x 2
  11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Sasshi is basically the biggest star 48G ever churned out by far, so yes she deserves it. And tbh, if they decided to make another HKT grad single for her then I wouldnt mind, even though its gonna be weird af. I think they are saving HKT single for Mikurin tho.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi also started out as an AKB member. If sakura (who started out as an hkt) got a "farewell" center single.. sasshi, who has won ssk 4 times, by a hugeee margin deserves this too.

This is not kitahara rie, miyazawa sae, or even yamamoto sayaka. This is sasshihara rino, one of the very few OG members left.

When Jurina leaves, I wont be mad either if she gets an AKB farewell. Jurina, sasshi, yukirin, and yuihan are what's left from the "golden" era of 48 group. Each and every of them deserves a proper sendoff

48 group sales are also declining. SG are releasing only 2 singles a year now on average. I'm guessing hkt will release their next single after sasshi leaves and sasshi doesn't want to or cant postpone her graduation and wait a few more months.

And HKT are unable to release their next single now because AKB still need 4 singles a year. Management had to choose between HKT and AKB for sasshi graduation. Akb win by default. Timing.

Also ¥¥¥

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    You’re missing Miichan there doe. I’m not saying I’m expecting a *proper* sendoff for her, specially considering Sae and Kitarie SHOULD be in your OG Golden Age category, but... yeah.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. kirri

kirri Kenkyuusei

I don't mind Sasshi center. She is by far the most popular member of the franchise and she deserves it. Correct me if I'm wrong but she has never centered an AKB single aside from the sousenkyou ones, has she? She was originally AKB too.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    At this rate, even a grad song or 1st gen song (with mv) for Miichan would make me happy enough.
    And yes...this would be 1st (and last) sasshi center an akb single in management pick senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Grossly overdue if you ask me. She should have had her first management center way back in 2013...

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Nah, like I said before, the decision was made because Sasshi is #1 48G among general public. AKS need to keep AKB's one-million sales and save their face from public's backlash. So, with making 55th single as Sasshi's last hurrah, general public will be attracted to buy this single as Sasshi's last 48G single. Not only one-million sales could be saved, but also no more backlash from public.
    But still, the fact that Sasshi is the first SG member (although she was AKB member tho) to have her last hurrah in a AKB single is kinda unfair.

Kitarie is same gen with Sasshi while Sae is even ori Team K so both of them are part of AKB's golden time (and OG member of course). And their last hurrah were with NGT and SKE, not with all of Aki-P's idols :censored:

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Sashi, IMO, has always felt like an AKB member who was given her own sister group as a project. Considering she's originally from AKB, her popularity, the amount of money she brought to the company, she deserves this.

As for Muto.. oh well.. then again, Suda was snubbed from senbatsu even after her first kami 7 entry. Maybe Tomu needs to get 4 or higher, though darn, that wouls be asking too much. Why in the world AKS refuse to give her some bit of push?

• Like Like x 5
  19. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    there should be a sticky with all the generic complains for upcoming singles

• Like Like x 6
  20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Basically anything, then?

• Like Like x 2