[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sorry to hear about what's going on with you right now. I'm not sure if Japan has recently been cracking down further on copyright infringements, such as manga scans (which is, obviously, off-topic). Hope things smooth out soon.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Others already answered, but I'd like to put my 2 cents in it.

IZONE for one is not 46/48. I watched PD48, I enjoyed it and I like some of the girls in the group, while waiting for Yuri to come back home, but that is. It means nothing to me having them sharing 4648 songs and the mash up had been good only in Aki-p wallet. To me it looked forced and awkward at best.
    4648 collabs won't even be that bad but we know by now those are made to boost up 48g. In this moment Sakamichi do not need that collaboration. And honestly, I found the first song good, the second a little less enjoyable, IZ4648 song was... just weak.
    Like others, I too think I'd enjoy way more Sakamichi collab. That makes more sense and they could make 2 songs with different members instead of one and put each on each group single/album. I'd buy both. But as Sakamichi fan there's no way in hell I'm spending money for AKB single

So, dunno, they could have IZ48 song and Sakamichi songs and everyone (me [hehe]) would be happy.

@Xiphyas thanks for the post and thank you for all the content you made accesible to us. :worthy: I hope you'd reconsider writing here. Your english is quite good and I'm sure the frustration about not convey the right feelings and thoughts you have will decrease little by little.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I've been reading this forum secretly (lol) for quite a while and I find contents that @Xiphyas shared here are very informative. Not to mention he has been active in all thread. Thank you very much! I hope you and your friend find the solution asap.

English is not my mother language as well so I can understand the frustration. I think your English is very understandable, though. So if that was one of the reason why you decided not to write in this forum anymore, please don't be!

• Like Like x 2
  4. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I'm currently at Tokyo and I wantto ask if there are any places to buy the photos that are usually included in the discs?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

try looking for a building full of singer or idol on the wall.
    I don't really know the place, it's around shibuya.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

6. glsone

glsone Member

Mandarake. The one in Akihabara will definitely have some and it's just a really awesome store to browse in general of you are into Japanese media.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/M2it7

7. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I didn't realize there were that many. The only other collaboration I could think of was the Silent Majority performance that had Ikoma as the center. I can't really argue with people who just don't like the music that comes from these collaborations, that's totally fair. What bugs me is the argument that because Sakamichi doesn't have much to gain from it that it's automatically a bad thing or that Aki-P shouldn't be using his groups for advertising in this way. I just can't see a negative to justify people hating the concept, if that makes sense.

I think a purely Sakamichi collaboration would be great but I'm not sure some of the people in the Nogi thread would agree. There were definitely some people in there who's problem with the IZ4648 collaboration was that Keyakizaka was involved. I guess you can't please everyone...

8. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    I just want more Kanji and Hiragana collaboration songs k thanks

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Of course not, and everyone is allowed their own point of view. Mine and Nogifans aren't that different though. I too didn't want Keyaki be involved in that "collab" lol
    But yeah, I know what some of them think of keyaki and well, too bad. If zanbi is the road mngmnts chose to follow I can't really be unsatisfied though.
    For now. [hehe]

10. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Thanks!

11. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

OMG this cover of Kuro Hitsuji brings up the feel!

• Like Like x 3
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The profile pics are out and the girls (kanji & Hiragana) look so pretty in their uniforms. I am so in love with the uniforms. Omg

14. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Hiragana's uniform looks really nice. Are they wearing a cape?

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah I think it's a Cape. That is some seriously beautiful attire

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Perhaps the uniforms I liked less so far. Both of them :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I like Kanji photos. But, personally, I don't like Hiragana. The white bg just make them look pale.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I like both uniforms and photos. Hiragana all look broad-shouldered because of cape, but it's basically very nice: bright, happy, pretty. Manamo, Memi, Kyouko, Konoka have particularly good expressions. Kanji photos are a good version of the same old style (lol). Expressions okay. Techi, Oda scary.

I've updated my Member Charts (links in sig). There are full-sized photos here for Kanji and here for Hiragana. Photos on those pages are not full size (only 841x1024), but if you save the images linked to from the photos, they are big (1812x2205).

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, personally I'm not a big fan of either. I like Kanji's colours but not design. I like Hiragana's design but I detest the colours.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. shirin

shirin Kenkyuusei

Fukase posted this on his instagram what do you think is this?

Attached Files: