NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Some people on Twitter are saying NMB48 but it's still just rumors :/

2. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Other than ogiyuka I doubt anyone who is transferring is center material, but ogiyuka too tainted for any where miru and yuuri should bash her up if she transferred there

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That was what popped into my head too. I think Ayakani and Nishigata probably think they're invulnerable at this stage given the lengths that management have gone to protect them. Ogino has Hori Pro backing so that might explain her, that or she's just a dummy.

eh I've never seen girlschannel cited as a trusted source lol

True, but she probably kept in touch with SKE members after transfer. Sure it could just be her words but it would be interesting if someone else corroborated it.

4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Since you asked:
    "The following are rumors from the Internet:
    - The people of the criminal group, which included Kasai, had all their sights set on Mahohon, but after she didn't yield, they proceed to assault her out of resentment
    - Inaoka's clique would cast a large number of fraudulent votes on their targets, then threaten them with "If you desire to rank in even next year, spread your legs"
    - To those member who didn't follow orders they told "Then I'll force you to hook up to some guy as a last thing", and there's been many times they put that in practice, including unsuccessful attempts
    "

• Informative Informative x 14
  5. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Man that's terrible :( Thanks for the translation. Slang like「最後は無理矢理繋げる」is hard to understand.

6. rmn89

rmn89 Member

81F4AFA5-BD26-4C5A-ABB9-CA209779B333.jpeg
    cant unsee it now.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

let's not forgot there are girls in these groups as young as, what, 12?

what am i looking at?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  8. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Someone “fandom” card needs to be check... :hehe:

9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    This is just crazy. Man. My issue is what happens to other idol groups, not associated with AKS and its subsidiaries, and they want to debut but can't because of fear of backlash from this event.

10. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
  11. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's not even surprising. There's a reason why fans would buy so much singles to vote for their favourite girls in SSK. this is an open secret.

The problem with Japanese culture is, they know it's happening but act like it's not happening unless someone officially shouts out in front of everyone. Japan is everything about face value.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I'm sorry, but what? What exactly was foolish about the trip?

• Dislike Dislike x 5
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm not sure, it might actually be for the best with so many investors pulling out? Not sure if it will stop things though if similar things have been happening for yeaaaaaaaars in SKE (and then, I'm sure, also in AKB, NMB and HKT).

I mean Osaka is big but going on a trip to Osaka the same day the known assaulter is there? Especially Marina and Ayaka? If you were accused by thousands of people of having connections to the guy that assaulted your band band mate, you would try and stay as far away from that guy as you could, not visit the same town the same day.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Hmm is there a chance that the three of them do not know that he is also in osaka?

15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Did they know that Inaoka the known assaulter would be there though? Perhaps Inaoka the assaulter were stalking and following them, thus seen in Osaka too when the girls were there. But really though, were they seen at the same spot/area or something? "Seen in Osaka at the same day" does sounds fishy/unsettling/whatever, but it's pretty vague and does not confirm anything.

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Of course that would be an entirely different thing and if they didn't know he was there, it is very unfortunate. In the current situation, however, all girls - both those that have been accused and those that are just confused and those that are on Maho's side - need to be wary of what they're doing and where they're going. That is not to say they can't leave the house anymore

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The who in the what now? Inaoka isn't a "known assaulter". He's an "idol hunter" (i.e. stalker, you know, who tries to find out where idols are and then be there himself...), rumoured bunshun contact, plus dozens of other alleged crimes but he's not one of the two men who assaulted Maho nor the guy who showed up afterwards. Besides that, as far as I can tell, the rumour came from a tweet he made the night of the 18th about being flown into Osaka. Unless there was something else, and I'm not seeing it in threads from that day, how could they even know about him being there to change their itinerary. If it was even something they could still change.

For some reason this site also lists 諸橋姫向 down in the Out|In section, though that would bring the performing members up to 15 for what was normally a 14 member stage. Still no Runa. Only one obvious suspect besides her, but again I don't think we can limit it to just the performing members. Others might have had business at the theater that night and gone home on the same bus.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

Well, back in february he did write that he was going to Osaka in march so it's likely a coincidence rather then him following the girls. But as you said, that they were in Osaka at the same time and the fact that that was supposedly also the day management received the third party investigation report, is slightly fishy.

Combo of tweets and picture: https://i.imgur.com/M6KtNxA.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    If there one thing I’ve learned it’s that there are no such thing as coincidences. Maybe he’s stalking the girls he is a creep right ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    The fact that all three of them have been suspected of involvement with yakkai wota, two of them indirectly implicated by Maho herself. They should not be together as a “gang” publicly having fun and relaxing in luxury in such a situation. Out of respect for their teammate and the situation they should be laying low.

An important part of fitting into a group in Japan is the ability to “read the atmosphere”. It’s something these three have absolutely been failing at. Now is not the time for that specific group of friends to take a fun public trip. There’s a reason why three managers getting together for drinks resulted in severe consequences. This is the same.

Notice how my explanation for why it’s stupid has nothing to do with whether or not they are guilty or whether or not they knew anyone else was in Osaka at the time. It has everything to do with respect for their job, their group, their fans, and their “friend” who was attacked. No outlandish accusations or lunacy - just simply an expectation of civility and respect from members of a group that wants me to continue spending money on them.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1