NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

justice was served is saying that they did go to jail, but not enough justice is served is the reason why there is still people asking for justice well it's one part of it. the other obviously being kicking the snakes out of the rice field.

the only good announcement management could've made to save face is to announce that those guys are ban, but they didn't even do that much, and if they did, I must've missed it.

• Old Old x 2
  2. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    wait, am i missing something? someone actually went to jail? i don't recall that.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    ^that's what i remember. and i thought this not considered as in jail since they were not prosecuted and convicted.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Some people just want to accept whatever managers do and move on since they do not believe/care about justice. Just ignore them.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Actually they have already served more time than they would have in many countries if convicted.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Well those two attackers arent the only one who deserves MORE punishment

But if there are really members collaborating with them, they need to be punished as well, but there is not much information regarding this one.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 6
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just posted on the General thread a list of the 17 NGT members who will appear at the AKB48 Group LIVE Fes in Yokohama on 4/27 following an announcement today on the event's website. Not surprisingly Maho is not included but neither is Rittan nor Renapon - I don't know if anything can be read into the absences of those two members?

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Useful Useful x 2
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maho frozen out while the culprits get to perform in a stadium. This shows the direction management is taking and why NGT is a lost cause.

As for the others, Rittan might still be recovering from her injury while maybe Rena is staying out in solidarity with Maho.

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

well it's not like they were able to go home straight away, they did spend some time there
    so basically it's jail time

unless you don't considered that being in jail

• Old Old x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Aside from having a criminal conviction on record, what would be condidered an appropriate punishment?

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't think "justice was already served" in regard to the two assaulters. Likewise there are organisational failings that contributed to the incident which have not been fully resolved, in particular their inability to communicate with members in their care, provide them with mental and emotional support, or be marginally competent at their jobs. Saying the latter were "due her as a victim" is a bit of a stretch though, and she was "due" nothing else of what she seems to be asking.

Or the presence of Murakamo Fuka.

So they were in jail but not considered in jail? [hehe]

Pretty sure they banned them in January. The attackers and the third guy, not Inapooh.

Although I can't remember where I heard that now.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    No, because what they did just constitutes police custody, actually...
    There's nothing to laugh about it, anyway.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    I know this is a bit off topic from the present conversation, but now that they’re mixing the teams again, who from NIII is generally considered innocent? Is it just Yukirin(?) and Okappa, or are there others as well?

14. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

April 12 (Fri)
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/335
    • Maho liked a tweet about teams disassembly.
    • Ogino forgot Hasegawa and Sugahara in a photolog listing members. Added them after people complained.
    • Participants in the Spring Festival announced. Maho, Riko and Rena not on the list.
    • Miyaneya about NGT case.
    • Sumatan about NGT case. (VTR part same as Miyaneya)
    • Niigata Nippo article.
    • 3 more articles, from Daily and Real Live.
    • 5ch posts written by a self-proclaimed friend of Tano.
    =================================​

Official announcement on Jan 10:
    https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100003058

The report also mentioned that guy #3 wanted his ban lifted in exchange for his cooperation.

• Informative Informative x 12
  15. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

nishimura nanako. i think seiji reina and possibly sato anju were in some grey area for a while. iirc maho eventually unfollowed both of them.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There were rumours of underage drinking related to Sato Anju and one of Inapooh's gang.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Oh how cute!

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2019/04/12/0012234865.shtml

NGT山口真帆 20日ぶりツイッター反応で運営側再編案への反発を示唆
    Back after 20 days, NGT's Yamaguchi Maho hints an objection to the reorganization proposal by the management with a Twitter reaction

昨年12月に男性2人から暴行される被害を受けていたことが明らかになったNGT48の山口真帆(23)が12日、自身のツイッターで、11日に運営側が発表したNGTの“再編成”案に反発していることを示唆した。
    NGT48's Yamaguchi Maho (23) -- who was revealed to have been victim of harm from the aggression of two men last December -- hinted through her own Twitter account on the 12th of this month that she is objecting to the "reorganization" plan of NGT as announced by the management side on the 11st.

山口のツイッターは同日、一般人とみられるツイートに「いいね」で反応した。現存する2チームを解散し、1期生と研究生で再出発を図る方針について、当該ツイートは、運営側が山口ら一部を除いたメンバーに一方的に通告した、と推測している。これに「いいね」を押したという反応は、改めて運営側との溝が深いことを浮き彫りにした形だ。
    On Yamaguchi's Twitter, on the same day, she reacted with a "Like" to a tweet by someone looking like a regular user. On the subject of the plans contemplating the disbandment of the existing two teams and a restart in the shape of 1st generation members and kenkyuusei, the tweet in question made a supposition that the management side just announced it one-sidedly to the members, with the exception of Yamaguchi and a few others. Her reaction by putting her "Like" on that makes it evident that the division between herself and the management is widening once more.

山口は3月22日、新潟市内で行われたNGTの運営会社・AKSの会見中、その内容を否定し、運営側を非難するツイートを連発。その後はツイート、リツイート、「いいね」とも行っていなかった。
    On March 22, during the conference by AKS, NGT's management agency, held in the city of Niigata, Yamaguchi repeatedly tweeted to reject the content thereof and criticize the management. After then, she has neither tweeted, retweeted, or put "Likes" again.

AKSは11日、現存のチームN3とチームGを21日の千秋楽公演をもって解散し、新体制に切り替えることを発表。関係者はデイリースポーツの取材に、支配人の早川麻依子氏らスタッフとメンバーが話し合いを行って決定したことを明かし、理由として、現状でグループの人数が不足しており、チームの維持が困難であることと、一度体制をリセットして、メンバー一丸となって改めてやり直したいというメンバーの意志があったと回答していた。
    As for AKS, on the 11th they announced that the existing Team NIII and Team G will be disbanded with the closing performance on the 21st, after which they will switch to a new structure. In response to an interview from Daily Sports, an associated staff told that the decision was made after the members had a discussion together with theater manager Hayakawa Maiko and the rest of the staff. Citing as a reason, they answered that at present the number of people in the group is insufficient, making it hard to sustain teams, and that there was an intention by the members to unite to redo things anew, while giving the structure a reset.

---
    I saw this already brought up by other people on Twitter, but I do wonder why it took so long for news outlets to dare to mention Maho's Likes when everyone else already took notice of it ever since January. Boy, how funnier it would have been.
    Actually, I'm surprised there seem to have been a reporter from Mynavi News who brought up exactly that to the attention of Matsumura during the conference, asking what is his take on it (cue a vague: "Since I am not the person involved, I don't know the intention of it"). Not that there was much else to ask regarding the report itself...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So, there are people who believe you'll sent to the jail without going to the court first.. wow. You never stop to amaze me.

• Like Like x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 3