[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Dafaq happened? I don't do Twitter that much

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    If you're active on Facebook, you can also see it there

3. welp

welp Next Girls

Different culture? I'm sure that graduatng/graduated from some specific universities help lift the popularities of some BNK's members. I also remember there was a very popular gen 1 candidate who was dubbed as Pinay Cherprang as she went to Faculty of Science of PH's most pretigious university.

The hatred toward the gen 2 was predictable thus, I doubted the analytical skill of anyone supporting this system.

4. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    Can someone here please explain exactly what they did? I'm just seeing those 2 apprerent aspirants did something bad that made some 1st Gen feel some type of way.

5. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    From what I've seen one girl apparently had connections with Gio Medina and said in a group chat that even if she gets in the top 48, she wouldn't push through because she doesn't think that MNL48 will be popular and that they are just getting money from fans who are apparently "jeje".

6. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well the screenshot shows Sandra (coincidentially the same aspirant I previously mentioned that I dislike lol)... saying this:

(just a raw translation)

Sandra:
    “Even if I become a part of the 48, I’ won’t proceed hahahahha
    I could not see them getting popular hahahahha Most of them (*pertaining to the fans) are jeje (*this is a derogatory term for an uncool person/people) who are taken advantage for money grabbing scheme.

Another 2nd gen aspirant Jean is ranting something like ‘Why bother training just for songs like this’

——
    At first I was skeptical if those screenshots are true. Apparently it is legit because MNL48 Dana confirmed it on IG live. She said some 2nd gen aspirants apologized to the 1st gen in behalf of Sandra and Jean.

Oh well...

7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    LMAO does she even know what a stage is? Try saying ‘Why bother training just for songs like this’ after performing one setlist

8. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Uncool?!?! I disagree! Most of my friends are some of the most interesting fellows on Earth.

Take me, Business Student, Big and Buff Alpha AF, Likes food, Smart and Fun to be with for all genders... especially the Ladies.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

1st gen girls spilling some tea today. how intense this GE is!

10. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Honestly, if that's the attitude they're gonna take then why stay? Just quit. If you don't wanna be here, then don't.

And for God's sake, why compete at all if you're just gonna quit? Especially if you win? Why take the chance away from a girl who genuinely WANTS to be here?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    This is just my assumption:

This implies that some of the 2nd gen aspirants are not really fans of MNL48 and probably doesn't know what an idol is nor the Japanese type of idols. They were probably endorsed by talent managers with contacts or relations with HHE.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Finally, Jean showed her color!! [hehe][hehe]

Well, all I can say is I get what she means on SONGS LIKE THAT...but try singing, dancing, and smiling all at the same time ;) let's see if your stamina can handle that
    Also, with SONGS LIKE THAT, I wonder if she can memorize all the songs from the upcoming stages of the teams plus their choreography

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Your assumption is actually right. Before this Group chat issue was exposed, there was a screenshot involving Sandra’s dad and Gio’s (MNL48 staff) online conversation. The dad told Gio that he wanted Sandra to join MNL48. Gio replied that Sandra can join the 2nd gen on January so she should start familiarizing about AKB48.

I have checked Sandra on Facebook before this latest issue occured and it seems his dad is very eager to promote his daughter. Knowing what we know now, we can assume that joining MNL48 wasn’t really Sandra’s initiative but her dad.

• Like Like x 5
  14. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So any updates to this saga of exposes or is it all focused on those 2 Girls?

15. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    nothing

16. cykach01

cykach01 Kenkyuusei

Is there a chance for HHE to release Preliminary result? Wondering what's the highest vote depsite of all the chaos this general election. Excited to know who'll be in the top.

And regarding the top 48 spot, I still hope all the orig 48 will remain on that.

I actually wonder how are we gonna react if a KKS will be included - probably mix emotions? Happy because they deserved it somehow but sad coz that means an orig48 will be replaced.

But how about if a second gen aspirant will be on it? Especially those two/three hated girls as of the moment.

I really don't know how the girls will take it, imagine what will happen with the member who won't rank this year? Will she be forced to move out of the mansion, and the one who got in the rank will replace her? That's awkward and cruel.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  17. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well, someone said on Twitter that it is confirmed that one official MNL48 member will announce her graduation later this week.

18. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    MNL48 theater update:

57101625_798480337198480_629435282659213312_n.jpg

57097073_2463646910326180_531416917714403328_n.jpg

57012510_10205767914393632_7049420936361017344_n.jpg

56887082_2463646260326245_2395435069230546944_n.jpg
    on- going construction at the facade

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    *sweats nervously*

20. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I'll be honest: even among the Ori48, I think we have a good idea of who genuinely enjoys this and who is just "going through the motions"

I don't know who this alleged member is, but I have a feeling I won't be entirely surprised if and when she announces her graduation.

Regardless: rumors are rumors. Let them be until we hear something official.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019