Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. welp

welp Next Girls

A Korean fan commented Woollim had more female trainees and these 6 might not be the definite line-up. That might be true. Nothing is confirmed until Woollim announces these are final line-up of the group.

Sohee had childishly bubbly character. Nothing wrong with a kid looked alike a kid but, her stage charm was lacking because of it. She may have gotten better as she has been older. She reminded me of Jiheon of Fromis9 (Ahn Yujin's classmate). Jiheon has learnt dancing since she was little and has powerful move but cute expression.

Nothing specially stood out for Suyoon. She was not bad yet not that good to leave strong impression/ to be memorable.

Yeonhee sounded flat at some parts and her voice did not sound strong/weak support.

Regarding the concept and the age of members, Itzy is a young group too with no adult member. There have been some girl groups of fierce concepts with some high school member.

Due to her age and her experience in entertainment business, I expect Juri to be the leader regardless of her Korean skill. It will be hard for other girls to order her and not respect her. She also has strong leadership by personality. Leader indeed is a very important position. I don't remember any group with foreigner leader. Is there any?

How is IZ*One without Eunbi and Saku taking lead? Here it is.
    https://www.vlive.tv/video/124730?channelCode=C1B7AF
    Kkura leader quickly was overtaken by Chaeyeon and Minju.

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Did you all expect Juri to miss the Kojimako grad stage? I didn't expect that and I thought she'd fly back for it. Very disappointing, but I guess the Woolim debut is closer than we might expect.

3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Yeah :(

56770834_304887763537446_4641052073735180155_n.jpg
    In training gear somewhere is Kankoku?

1.JPG
    2.JPG
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwwr56hhVrL/

aitai
    Obviously missing each other. She otherwise would've attended

• Like Like x 5
  4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Yes. Since the line up was announced without Juri.

Btw Juri mail today leave a syrupy taste in my mouth. Do read if you haven't.

5. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin

Yeah, kinda expecting her not to be there since she's not on the line up. Although it would have been nice if she was there for Mako. Can't help it though, Woolim probably wants to debut their kpop group ASAP.

6. nundi

nundi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    f(x) - Victoria

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I'm thinking when these girls promote (the 6 of them), I'm pretty sure Juri will be all over Jeon Dahyun(the youngest), Dahyun will be the Korean Moeka

we are days away until the final day of Juri as an AKB, :(:(
    and were (unknown)days to go to see the new Juri

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. baobei

baobei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    The vocals aren't theirs, they're just doing the dance cover to this song. The original singer of the parts she did is Jung Eunji from Apink [​IMG]

If Eunbi joins the new group, then she will become the oldest one, although we still don't know when is their debut. There are some groups where the leader isn't the oldest member. The difference in girls' age is quite big, but Woollim doesn't have to debut all of them now. They probably also have more trainees, who weren't revealed yet. Everything probably depends on how the girls will do during the company evaluations.
    If by any chance Woollim girls from IZ*ONE join the new group, I'm looking forward to Juri x Chaewon interactions~

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. welp

welp Next Girls

Ah. She too was much elder than other members and her Korean was not fluent when the group debuted. If Vic could, Juri too can function as the leader.

Anyway, seemingly, it's S.M.'s tradition to appoint the eldest member the leader.

At first I thought it was dance cover video too but, seeing the name of music academy in the video title made me curious thus, I played A Pink's MV next to it and they sounded slightly different. Line distribution also was different. Yunkyung covered Eunji's parts but high note ones.

Eldest member as the leader is default setting. Unless the eldest member lacks the leader quality or not willing to be one, she will be the leader. If Eunbi later joins the group, I believe the leader position will be transferred to her. She joined Woollim earliest, is the eldest and has K-pop leader experience.

Woollim does have some hidden female trainees but, it's said all of them were young, born in 2000 or later and joined Woollim around 2017 or later.

10. baobei

baobei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    It must be a remix then. I agree the track sounds a little bit different, it's because I think they shortened it and in the post-production it came out sounding a little bit more rich? But anyways, Eunji and Chorong from Apink have very distinct vocals and it is just impossible to sound 99% like them. I think maybe they mixed in like 10% (if anything) of the Woollim girl vocals in here, but nevertheless it is still mostly only a dance cover.
    But I'm still glad they chose Apink song to dance to, it's a very good track [​IMG] Looking forward to see Juri and Yunkyung together~

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    I declare day of mourning :cry::cry::cry:

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    And the day has come :cry:

this will be the worst month of my life

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Today is the day :cry2::cry2::cry2:

And the thing is I'm not into kpop so I wouldn't be able to support and follow her the way I am doing right now.:(

14. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    i am so depressed my 2 oshimen will graduate :cold:

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Grad stage

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 5.07.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 5.08.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 5.08.09 AM.png

https://twitter.com/Yukiriiiin__K/status/1123919877872525313

Story in the press:

The unit song "Namida no Hyomen Choryoku" with Takahashi and AKB 48 single selection was supported by Nana Okada, Mion Mukaichi et al. Four 12th generation members including Muto Tomu sang 1994-nen no Raimei. I did a duet with my best friend Mako Kojima, and in solo I performed the song "Seventh Chord" by Atsuko Maeda.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/05/02/kiji/20190502s00041000361000c.html

More:

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 5.44.01 AM.png

https://twitter.com/nanaseworld_7/status/1123925172535402496

Plus 12th gen

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 6.03.36 AM.png

https://twitter.com/tommuto1125/status/1123920512550412289

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I wish this day had not come. A bright era in my 48G life has come to an end.

Juri, I truly wish you every success in Korea, and when you debut I will continue to follow you. Live your dream and keep shining. <3

P.S. that grad dress is stunning!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    if i may ask, graduation dress are customized right? i mean, it was based on their own sizes, not those hand-me-downs / for-sharing dresses right? cause, this is the 1st time for me to see that kind of dress in a graduation stages. i'm use to those white, wedding-like dress, Juri's has a uniform-feel on it, AKBish if I may say, in which Juri really stand out. Now i really wish Juri will be present in Mako's graduation stage, hope Woolim will allow her, it's just a day or 3 though.

18. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Congratulations on your graduation,Juri!!!!!!. We will miss you in AKB!!!!!!.

@sscrla Did the article write Okada Nana instead of Owada Nana?

19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    I've seen that dress somewhere, some stage...but my memory is failing me :fp:

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I think it's based on the outfit worn by AKB members during Kouhaku last December?

• Agree Agree x 1