Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I always perfer talking about Techi in private places like group chat fb messenger or my twitter to posting stm on public site and I think my reason is similar to some Techi fans, that "her fans should not praise her publicly because it will hurt other members and their fans's felling" (?). Sometimes I always feel there are double standard to Techi fans, for example, there was a fan writing on twitter that she feel sad for Fuu because Techi fans go to her handshake and ask her about Techi, and Techi fans shouldnt do that while I always think that its is normal in Kyk for this thing, like Mon fans ask Odanana or Mona fans ask Risa and there are alsi few Techi fans did this.

Today there are a hot topic among Keyaki fans, which is about Changing center (again) and I found a comment, He/she know that whenever s.o prase Hirate, this person will be called Hirate Shinja and I cant agree more lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

I couldn't agree more with all of the posts here. It's sad to see fellow fans of Techi just lurking in the shadows lol. It was a tad bummer when this thread died down these days, that's why I always go to onehallyu; people there are bold and loud enough haha.

I hope there's one day we could just ridiculously and geniunely fangirl/boy over this kid with no worries or boundaries, like during 2016 & 2017.

We just love and support Techi just like how other fans support the other members, there's nothing wrong with that, right?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Agree. I just wish this thread become more active and is a fun place for Techi oshis to appreciate our Otter (and defend her when necessary). I personally follow a LOT of blogs, fanpage, Twitter accounts, etc about Techi, just because not many threads are active enough for me. OH is pretty good but it constantly has problems which irritates me and even there, Techi's thread is also relatively dead.

On a brighter side, Techi's birthday is in 10 days and after that we have Republic to look forward to. Should we start doing throwbacks to keep this thread alive? Like sharing our favorite performance from Techi, or hairstyles, interviews, etc. I think it'll kind of help us get through the Techi drought.

• Like Like x 6
  4. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Well, I love all Keyaki girls, of course I have my favs, and my Oshi, but I know Techi is a goddess in her own right, she is so unique and talented that you had to be blind to not realize that, I love her a lot and admire her, not to be the common average idol, but being the best talented Jpop artist ever!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    On the positive side, all the reactions she create are the proof of her talent ;). The more you're talented the more people will be jealous or upset.

@DelicateEmpress All from Fukyouwaon era :) her face at the end of the mv will never be erase from my memory :D that face covered by her hair :cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It appears that there are plenty of people who feel the same way. Maybe we can just relax here and say what we please and ignore the few ugly voices who (a) aren't able to see how good Yurina is, and (b) are deeply offended when a different style of idol gets praise over their old favorites.

Now, to be honest, I think they are right that having Yurina centre every single has had bad effects on the group, and even on her. And I can accept that their ideas as to how an idol should act make sense, based on their own experience of the idol world. But that does not give them permission to be so nasty to anyone whose ideas differ. Nor do their ideas necessarily apply to an artist as creative and talented as Yurina, who can write her own rules, to some extent. But I do respect their understanding of the idol world itself, as it is. I just wish they were not so easily triggered by any praise for Techi. A few photos from here and there, now and then:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  7. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    For hairstyle, I like Garasu and Ambivalent. I love Ambivalent look as a whole! It's messy and effortlessly cool. Garasu has a cool and rebel concept. Tecchan was really handsome in that single. The gaze plus the yankee (?) coat are dangerous for fangirls like me :D

But when it comes to performance... I think my all time favourite would be Fukyouwaon from Keyaki Republic 2017. I love so many performances from Keyaki, but that one is just beyond everything. Personally, I think Tecchan was able to expressing the message of the song from her whole body, especially her facial expression. Facial expression is something that I feel often missing after Fukyouwaon era, though she is getting better and better these days. I hope someday I can see her changing personas flawlessly such as in earlier days, you can sense the difference from Waon to Seizon.

• Like Like x 3
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I always loved Techi's simple look when she was starting out, her unchocochopiiii kills me everytime. Its both cute and funny.

Is she fully healthy now? I read somewhere that she had some health problems that caused her hiatus. She is still young and I have never seen anyone dance as good as her.

Are you telling me that praising your oshi in a forum where we are supposed to discuss our love for these amazing and talented girls gets you labeled as a fanatic? If we will not share our love for them here, then where? That just sounds ridiculous to me.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  11. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

I don't really know but I heard they put birthday message on MRT station in Thailand. Last time Chinese fans sent alpaca flower for Techi.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you!
    That's good... They are doing the same thing as they do with kpop idols. Without opening a dispute between kpop and jpop I find this quite interesting and positive to reach new fans outside Japan.
    ....let's pretend I didn't read that Chinese fans sent Techi an alpaca though :blink:[hehe]

13. Noxres

Noxres Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Hello from Thailand!
    Even thought i decide to just lurking here and only reading forever. Seeing you guys talk about this ads as fast as our Thai community here, I feel i need to do s
    Let me help you with the translate.
    I will do it line by line, sorry for my poor English translation though lols

Tec(chi) Room 46

I just bought a light box ads for her.
    Even though She never met me in person
    I'm just one poor wota who never lucky enough to get a concert ticket
    Just waving penlight and cheering in front of my monitor is already enough.

For Keyaki, just see this ads is too good to be true for me~

The ads is in MRT Sukhumvit kinda like a prime spot for all kpop hbd ads but i'm sure this is the first time i saw J Idols ads here (I'm not counting BNK48 as J-Idols but T-Idol)
    Hope this help

By the way the ads will be around till 15th July if you guys happen to be in Thailand around that time.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for the explanation and translation @Noxres
    and.. welcome out from you lurking :chuffed:

15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

As someone who follows Kpop since a long time, I'm really appreciated Thai fans's works. I dont think it will hurt Jpop fans's pride if fans donate together and do things like that to promote their idols to others like the way Kpop fans do. But it seems that people who only follows Jpop hate this kind of supporting a lot, at least in Vietnam, I see a lot of wota said those actions is useless and yhey should use this money to buy more single lol I dont agree with them, the more the merrier, I would be really happy if I happen to know more of Techi or Keyaki fans around me

16. Noxres

Noxres Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Well we do buy a lot of singles and even attend hs event regularly, this is more like a cherry on top kpop fan doing it, bnk doing it (heck they even buy a full on LCD tv screen ads in front of mall) so why not? lol

17. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    that's definitely it, but at the end of the day they're just writing bitter comments no one cares about while techi keeps getting more praise and recognition so honestly who cares

as for the topic of techi oshis, i can't stand hirate fans who act like the she is the only one who contributes to keyakizaka

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I've been looking at all the big names to see if people have been canvassing for the ranking. You're of course free to not be interested and I fully 100% respect that but I want to point out re: negatives. Every Techi oshi who is eligible but refuses to vote is essentially giving her a -15, same with all girls.

It's up to you what you want to do. As I said I completely respect your choice to not partake. But I find it unfortunate that you guys are withdrawing/being ostracised from the fandom, and hope to see it reconciled some day. And, indeed, have it possible for you to publicly fan-out over her.
    Though, personally, I'd recommend dropping the "incomparable" comments, etc.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

In the other side of the contribution talk, I also cant stand fans who pretend not to know how much Hirate does to Keyaki and put down both her love and gratitude to this group, like s.o said mngm should put her in 3rd row to make her more humble because she stayed in center position too long.

Btw, SOL this week, today Techi will read birthday letter from fans. Because a lot of inter fans send her wishes, i hope she would read some from oversea.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  20. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It turns out that the member who Akanen respects is Tecchan (from the video promotion for her photobook) :blush:

• Like Like x 1