Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Someone said that this voice sounds similar to Techi younger voice :confused: In Keyaki, the one who has kinda similar voice to Techi but higher is Odanana but she also didn't appear on this set.

Honestly, i don't mind if Techi won't be on 9th a-side ( she must have a solo or new unit song), even prefer this idea to the Techi-will-be-on-font-or-2nd-row. She can have a proper rest

2. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

True, it’ll give her time to rest and heal from her past injuries. But I’ll still be disappointed as hell if she doesn’t show up at all in the title track. That’ll mean we can’t see her perform with the girls on TV, basically MIA again apart from her solo stuff. Seeing the recent SaiMajo perf made me realize how much I miss Techi performing with the group. I wish they could’ve broadcasted 3rd annila live or something so that we could’ve at least seen her there.

But yes, I’m all for a new Techi solo song. Her solo for Hibiki soundtrack was simply breathtaking, I wish they would release a high-quality version of that song.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm not agree with you guys about the fact that she needs to rest. She is practically resting all 2019...
    I think this year she made like 4 or 5 lives ?, 2 participations in Keyakake and SOL. It's not like she was busy in 7 months. She had a lot of rest already since late 2018.

If she can't participate in 9th single while Keyaki is doing nothing since several weeks/months...I don't have hope for the futur.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Her health problem is from her waist, not like some kind of cold or flu which can better by time flying. At the time of Budoukan, she still seemed kinda painful because of it. I can sure she has solo jobs here and there but those are not heavy to her health.

Well, in the end, all we can do is disscusting and posting comments, fans have no power in it at all

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah and its not like they love to give informations in Japan so all we can do is speculate...

Is she in her last school year or she have graduated this year ?

6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Personally, if she's still sick of the same injury that was reported last year, it would mean that it's almost been a year and she still isn't feeling better and that it's probably chronic. She was in a wheelchair after the Osaka concert and Budokan reports weren't that good either. I thought maybe she was feeling better but seeing her miss out on the Silent Majority performance and then maybe not appearing in the 9th single A-side because of that leaked clip (although imo that looks to me like a unit because there are not that many members in the video) makes me think that maybe it's time to think about graduation. Health is the most important thing. But anyway, we'll see how Keyaki Republic goes.

7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

She will graduate next Spring, I doubt she want to countinue the academic thing, it isnt suitable for her but it might be cool if she could take some art courses, Techi definitely has artistic sense on her mind.

Honestly, I also doubt the health condition reason for this Saimajor perf because it was pre-recorded. She might be do another job at that time - which mngm couldnt tell and its not an performance which strongly offer Techi's appearance + mngm want to test the audiences again for new center thing. There was a report from IHS, i couldnt find the credit but a lot of fans posted about that on the day of ongakinosai, Uemu said that she didnt meet Techi recently while the lesson for RoK had started before this IHS. Techi might be have other jobs or not feel well. If the second, then mngm has to announce it asap like Neru's case or ongakunosai but they've done it so I think that there might be something new coming soon.

8. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Tbh I’m desperately clinging to Techi’s words on ROJ earlier this year when she said she wouldn’t leave Keyaki before she had a Keyaki performance that she was 100% satisfied. This obviously can change any time but it’s an assurance nonetheless (at least for me). I’m scared for her graduation because there’s little chance that we could see her ever again after she graduates.

Techi definitely has artistic talent so I’m praying to God that Techi finds a passion in the entertainment world. That way we can continue to follow her.

RoK is tomorrow already. I hope everything went stellar for Keyaki and fans.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
  10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Republic day 1 has already finished. I was so surprised when I read that she subbed for Neru and Mona in Bathroom and Aozora. Like no one ever expected that lol. Reports said that Techi was kind expressionless during Bathroom but had a lot of fun during Aozora. Now I need that DVD asap to watch these once-in-a-lifetime performances, at least for Techi fans. For now, everything seems great. The setlist is 20 songs with no encore, which I admit is pretty short for me but if Keyaki shows great performances than I'll let it pass (Haraishin-AM:127-I'm Out flow is real treat).

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @DelicateEmpress Yes it's quite unexpected [hehe]

I haven't saw any reports about her health, nothing negative or positive, maybe I missed them ?

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I haven't seen any either.... but I'm a bit worried about the fan she threw the ball straight on the face [hehe]
    Techi's gonna kill us all. One at time [hehe]

Next year is too far to have this year dvd

• Like Like x 1
  13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

She did Bathroom Travel and Aozora?? OK I need to see this :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    I need to see that x2 :hehe:
    I think that she loves so much " Aozora ga chigau " but definitely , " Bathroom Travel " don't suits her . In my opinión, is an extremely cute song . I think that Aozora... and Te wo tsunaide... are songs that she enjoys a lot .

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 2
  16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Today it’s three and a half hour

So many good reports about Techi today, probably the best out of three days. Not only did she spray water on the whole VIP seats, it seemed like she smiled a lot and had a lot of interactions with members. Reading the reports makes me so happy. Yet, there was no announcement whatsoever.

17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Man Keyaki Republic sounds like so much fun, it seems like its the biggest show for Keyakizaka for the year

Glad to see Techi leading the way at center once again as is should be, but like most I'm not that crazy about the pirate hat :p

18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Those half-pants half-skirts looked kinda odd too (never seen sailors wear those)...

19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

upload_2019-7-7_19-43-42.png
    Techi just doing her thing.. creating magic on stage :)

upload_2019-7-7_19-44-41.png
    (lol, captain Techi leading her crewmates)

And of course, you can't have ROK without Techi blasting the audience with the water hose :p

upload_2019-7-7_19-52-33.png upload_2019-7-7_19-55-21.png
    Don't you love how she looks so nonchalant?

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

She's probably still salty about the pirate hat lmao.

Nonetheless, I'm so happy and proud for the group. I'm glad the 2nd Gen are enjoying the performance as well; can't wait for a copy of the whole show. :cute:

I hope they will include where Techi blasted the VIP seats with water. It's a must. :awesome:

• Like Like x 1