Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Hori Miona will be the cover girl of Japanese manga magazine "Big Comic Spirits" (No. 30), the magazine will be released on 24 June 2019.

big-comic-spirits-30-cover.jpg

(Mod note: please thumbnail images larger than 750x750 pixels)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona has never been in a position strong enough to earn her a center single, not on her own merit. But I feel that Miona is ready now and more than any members in the group, she is the one who wants it the most.

3. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    @tpt13 Sure that Miona always want to stand in center position more than anyone. She faced many challenges since beginning to achieve today's success, so I just worry some small things.

Gửi từ TA-1053 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  4. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

ZIP! Hori Miona promoting Hot Gimmick in Fukuoka

if the video does not show watch the video here

and this is Line Live for movie premiere screening on June 12
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av56706509

• Like Like x 2
  5. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona cried at the Hot Gimmick premiere. She deserves all the happiness in the world.
    04A2F5F5-CB33-4435-AEBC-7099760E4073.jpeg 97ADDA3D-40F3-4F8D-8567-5765939E18D2.jpeg 9CEC9A7C-F24D-40F8-8C30-BA5E421BDCA9.jpeg B918E054-0AAD-440D-B8C0-A21AD9ADCA70.jpeg 181D00CF-8246-4CD2-9198-A28CBEBC4990.jpeg 2E9851F3-7827-4CC0-8EB1-A525016E22FA.jpeg 5887CEE4-453A-4B1A-992B-F5BD8DBE35BD.jpeg 1744A024-DEC6-428C-8F37-3053BEBDE75B.jpeg 4ED3556D-C6BE-4CEF-89C3-ECE665B77FC8.jpeg
    P/S: If I was in charge, Miona would center one single, star in a theatrical movie and appear in a TV series every year. Not to mention she would be cover girl for at least one magazine every month and ar would devote their October issue each year exclusively for just Miona.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    Miona cried in happiness. For the first main role, she did a good job.

7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Awwww

Wishing her that this will be the true stepping stone for greater things

8. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona is so elegant.

• Like Like x 3
  9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Mouse web CM

• Like Like x 4
  10. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    Hey guys, Miona seems to have some problems with the movie Hot Gimmick. In Miona's mail 2 days ago, she mentiond that some of her fans don't want too see her role in a movie due to contained many romantic scenes.

Cre: Twitter [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

That's kind of mindset is something i cant understand from wotas. Sure sometimes it's hurt to see our oshi kissing or have a romance, but it's just a movie after all :wall:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    @sambelteri12 Being an open-minded, I feel ok because everything is a fictional story. If she doesn't date in real life, why so serious?! But most of wotas don't think so, they pay too much for idol so they prefer to keep idol for themselves and seriously don't want to see their idol close with any boy even in the film.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  13. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I don't get it. I think I would enjoy watching it even more if there were romance scenes with idols in them.

14. towiti

towiti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    lol this always makes me think about the cultural differences. If you act like this in the west you are literally calling people to bully you into nothing but a sore "subhuman beta autistic neckbeard degenerate incel" loser. In Japan you are just a wota.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Can't be helped with wota, but she does nothing wrong, Asuka was also in romance movie last year. I hope she is not too bothered by it.

16. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    @baymon My theory is everything starts with the content of movie. For Asuka's movie, the story is simply around the love between 2 people, but in case of Miona, Hot Gimmick is quite complicated, that is an triangle-love, it contains lots of kiss/hot scenes base on original manga => wota can't accept it when see Miona express so much love to other boys. Until now, I haven't heard anyone complain about Asuka's film so Asuka is fine.
    Miona does nothing wrong, that's just her work.

17. Kroq_loves_paru

Kroq_loves_paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    At the end of the day it's a hob. She is being professional about it, so people just need to get over themselves.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Actually there was always sort of complain about kissing scene. Start from Maiyan (she kissing Hongo Kanata!), Iku (her case even worse, real kissing on stage, no camera trick, passionate kissing, and ... multiple time lol), and Asuka also facing this kind of problem too.

But they have different way to deal with it. As far as I remember Maiyan and Ashu just pass it, with cool gesture like they not aware with the controversy. They ask fans to support them. And they really have dedicated fanbase.

Iku case is worst, imo. She get tons of online bash, and the keyboard warriors bullied her. That was horrible, until her co-star and musical director aware about these controversies. And during Romijuri rehearshal presscon she just state that she take part on Romijuri as an actress not an idol, she gonna play as professional as possible. She even refuse the director offer for faking the kissing scene in intent to prevent more fans to riot. She show that she didnt want to take it for granted. But, controversies didnt stop. It fading by the time she establish her career musical actress and other member following her step.

Miona is sensitive person, and easily get panic. She is too hard on herself. She has been work hard to promote her film.

Feel bad for her because Hot Gimmick release at hellish timing when Aladin, Godzila, and other high profile movie still around causing Hot Gimmick not doing well in theater. And most of Hako oshi probably prefer to spending for concert, 6th Annila DVD, and NogiDocu film.

At leat the award she recieved is a proof that she leave precious mark in her debut film acting.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    @tiktok It's really hard for idols when they have to face with the love scenes in their work. The pressure from wota is really something terrible. Like I said before, for me I have a clear boundary between idol's work and idol's real life. I love them but I dont have possessive feeling so I can easily accept that. I know the case of Ikuchan and that's reason why I worry about Miona. She is not strong as her look. Surely, she will be upset, but I hope she can overcome it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I thought those people already mature or prepare themsleves for, since the source material kinda famous for that kind of stuff. But fappanese wota never change! With their blurry line between fantasy and reality. This is not something cultural anymore. They actually tried belitling someone effort because it is out of their comfort zone. Stupid. Now how about this performance launch the idol career or she got some recognition? I hope time will answer and just shut them off.

As always, shame its got to happen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1