Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

So 4th gen will get another song with a new center. Under line-up look strong. I don't mind it becoming bigger again.
    As long as it's someone new I'm good with any choice for center.
    Newsflash folks. Captain is graduating. We'll be lucky to have Maiyan until next year. Both she & Matsumura are turning 27 next month. 3rd gen have been heavily pushed if you didn't notice yet. Give these 4th gen girls a chance. They might just surprise you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    The reaction of maiyan fans on her sudden drop to 2nd row is funny. Like some(not all) are really confident that maiyan will always be in front row then baam suddenly management put her in 2nd row its like management proving that even the most recognized member will not always be in front. Imo management really learn and is on the right track in managing nogi. Putting 4th gen in front and center are good ways in making 4ki more well known to the public and fans. If management use the same senbatsu formation and same center rotation i afraid that nogi will be like akb48 after kami7/popular members left. They have to start pushing 3rd and 4th gen members since 1st and 2nd gen is starting to graduate. Besides that its better to push rather than keeping them without doing anything like what happen to 2nd gen (I still bitter about ranze never centering a single when she is so center materials even more that hori:()

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Senbatsu title track is going to be refreshing. I'm looking forward to another 4th gen song, and Unders with the members they have, will likely have another great track on their hands.

Personally, I can't wait to hear and read more about this single!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Sometimes i'm still feel amazed with some of wota's behavior. Last night i've seen someone mocking Yoda's height just because he/she think management is favorite Yoda more than his/her oshi. Then someone saying '3 member i've never seen before' like, seriously? They have appeared on Koujichu several time, have an MV, appear on lot of magz, appear on Gaku Tabi, and they've been quite often discussed on this forum. I mean how hard to knew them when they are top members from their generation?

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

everything is fine... until they actually didn't push your favorite members!:omfg:
    it's still hardcore though they cut out all the rotational members.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

I like this senbatsu but kind of wish they would've kept more 2nd and 3rd gens. Denchan, Suzuki Ayane, Ranze, and Ito Riria have been holding it down in senbatsu lately so i kind of wanted them to become regulars over some of the 1st and 2nd gens who are bound to graduate. Aside from Maiyan, feels like Takayama, Matsumura and Shinuchi don't have much time left also.

On another note, i always assumed that Seimiya Rei was supposed to be the center of the 4th gen but i guess not seeing as she didn't even get selected. Kaki is one of my 4th gen favorites though so i'm happy for her. Just waiting for the single when my top 3 4th gen members (Kaki, Seimiya, Kanagawa)all make senbatsu together

7. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I agree for this is one of the worst senbatsu ever, but the worst of the worst still Taiyou Knock since they tried back to push Ikoma as Nogi's face (ofcourse failed again) and they drop Miona who literally the only one Top member from 2nd gen that time.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    No. Not all Maiyan fans are angry with this selection. Sad, yes of course. But we know how Maiyan concern about group's future. She mention 4G and praise Saku on her interviews. So, that's huge signal from her to stop us from outrage.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

With the number of first gens dramatic halving in the past two years, and one of them being the captain pretty soon, this should be sort of a transitional period for the group. This senbatsu, was probably needed. Shifting Maiyan into the second row isn't a crime, she's been there before (albeit, last time was in Kimi no), no big deal. Suddenly shifting her into unders would be a crime.

Fourth gen airdrop was inevitable, though I certainly didn't think three would make it in. Whether it's too quick... eh, feels like the same amount of time Yoda and Momo were airdropped. I personally don't mind, we need the new members to come in and have a presence. "Members I do not care for", well this is the perfect opportunity to get to know them since they'll be on Nogichu for a bit. Everyone needs to give this a chance. Members come and go, that's just how it is.

As for whether any of this is a sign of gradation for the first gens, that's a bit dramatic. Maiyan (and Ikuta, probably) will be back in first row next single. Don't worry. It's just one single, we can survive. They're in the second row because management want to showcase the fourth gens and the future "leaders" (or Nanase/Maiyan combi) in Hori and Asuka. Just chill.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Agree with this.

11. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Wow, that's a dramatic selection haha

4th gen airdrop was expected, as per what we got in the 2nd and 3rd gens so I'm not mad about it.

Surprised that they dropped the number of senbatsu overall. That's resulted in some major snubs aka: momoko

I'm not mad about maiyan in the second row, it's just... jarring after so long. I can understand the reasons too: older, graduating soon (probably), doesnt need management to sustain popularity etc.

If anything i would have liked to see a 3rd gen in Asuka's place in the lineup, to give us the first no-first-gens-in-the-front-row lineup. I think that would have been really impactful symbolically

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Not all Maiyan fans dont accept this formation. even among them said like recalling what happened in the past. some of them were just shocked and didn't expect her to be pulled into the second row. That was yesterday when the announcement of Senbatsu Maiyan topped trending on Twitter. but I'm sure as time goes by fans will also feel good again. Maiyan fans there only want the best for Maiyan and only through writing on blogs or on SNS can they express their feelings about the results of this senbatsu.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

But only Himetan at are "reason", reason which are so sad and... you know... :(
    But, other think, Reika was captain at from year 2012, and her already 25... time look other thinks :( ...
    And what like 1 gen we have left, are more or less busy also other thinks... although kind and cute... but :( ...
    Sorry... Hmm... Hey, what generation was Mariko at was? (Who centered AKB48 24. singles Senbatsu)?
    ( Or are that name right?)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    That's good for put 4th gen on this senbatsu but i really hope 2nd generation get more chance lol

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Sorry, idk anything about AKB.

16. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I think Shinuichi will stay at nogizaka for a little longer just like Kojima Haruna AKB48...

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

Kinda surprise with the senbatsu line up but we already know something like this will happening although a little shock with the number for the 4th generation members in senbatsu...

18nin is a nice choice although i feel bad for Inoue to get push out of senbatsu after how long. Momoko absent because her healthy issue something we all know will happening and seing captain still participate in this single make me curious if we will just see her in MV.. hope she will be able to performance although just once for this single... if not i will feel really sad...

I feel hopeless with 2nd generation and somehow instead of Shinuichi i love her but i hope for Watanabe Miris who stay on senbatsu but maybe it's just my wishfull thinking.

What make me more shock is maiyan in second row. We saw Ikuta at second row in Influencer single but maiyan this is must be the first time after a long long time.

But i kinda expected this too... Since Nogi need anothers Ace to support their group in the future. So to put 3 new generation and the future leader from 1st and 2nd generation is a right think to do. And to have maiyan, Ikuta and sayuringo in the middle it's a good support for Nogi.

I believe this senbatsu will bring a good era for Nogi in the future.. so let's support our girl and i hope the 4th generation will get so much love just like their sempai too...

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

(Mod note: do not double post. If you need to add to your previous post, use the "Edit" link.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At Wiki48 (little edit):
    Center single 24´s Senbatsu, sign named... Ue Kara Mariko? Inside joke?
    Yeah.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Don't know how this relate but Shinoda Mariko is generation 1.5

19. merueriiryohamegu___4846

merueriiryohamegu___4846 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I dont know why all of you guys are so pissed. Management did the right thing to push the 4th gen early. Its now or never or is it going to be too late. Just appreciate it

Besides they've been in nogi for like almost a year, same thing like momo and yoda got wcenter in nigemizu they've been in nogi almost a year.
    Momo-yoda joined nogi 3rd gen in september 2016 made it into nigemizu senbatsu and wcenter in august 2017
    Sakura-ayame-haruka joined nogi 4th gen in december 2018 madeit into nogizaka24th single senbatsu and center ( sakura ) in september 2019

Mod note: Do not double post; either wait 24 hours or edit your first post.

are you sure ?? so you want this 4th gen members get pushed when all of the 1st gen graduate ??? ( by the time all of the 1st gen graduates is just going to be too late )

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2019
  20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Me pissed? I have pissed at end of Garen girls/ Himetan heal think ... Or where our planets weather going... like pissed at same time at just one Senbatsu is not same :I ...

• Dislike Dislike x 1