Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I dont know how many times I have to say that but TECHI NEVER SAID SHE HATES ADULTS PLEASE. She hates those who dont fully pay attention to how the youngers think, those put down younger's opinion and until now, she has shown her gratitude towards the staff around her, inclunding AkiP, Konno, Takahiro sensei,... In Kyk case, I saw that the staff leave the room for other members especially Techi to develope as much as posible, even though they are only idols and supposed to act all the same way.

I honestly, dont want to deeply figure out who truthly Techi is. Techi also doesnt want fans think too much about this topic. Based on what she said on ROJ, that fans focus on KYK works seems to be her wish. So I will not say anything (and I also dont know what to say lol)

But again, she doesnt hate adults at all and from what I've seen until now, she clearly shown that the only one she really dislike is herself.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @miyabi: I think you also corrected me once lol. I agree with you about the adults around her. It's rare for an idol group, especially in Japan, to be given such freedom with guidance rather than iron rules to follow.

My question was only intended to encourage this thread to be more lively, as well as to see what others think about Techi through her interviews. A light conversation, that's all. I think it's just natural for people to be curious and want to analyze her with the given contents. As long as they're respectful and doesn't go too far, such as implying something about her family, then I see no problems. After all, we only want to get to know someone if we like that person, or at least be intrigued by them.

I do understand and respect Techi's wish for fans to focus on Keyaki performances. Most of the time I also refrain from thinking too much and sharing my thoughts, since they can create prejudice. But sometimes I can't help it lol. I've always been easily intrigued by words so that might be the reason. I even created a folder to keep a copy of my favorite Techi interviews lol

This I do agree (since Techi has mentioned it pretty explicit several times). I really hope Techi would soon truly embracing herself and be content aka finding inner peace.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Does anyone know if she has any siblings ?

4. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She has an older brother who is close to her.

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  6. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    NOOO TECCHAN :cry2:

First of all, of course I'm disappointed and I'm sure there will be a lot of fans who feel the same.

But above all I'm really worried about her condition now. Seriously this kid has a special talent in getting injured like Midoriya kid. I really, really pray for her recovery and I hope she can finally get total rest to fully recover herself. Like, just focus on resting, treatments, and therapy.

Honestly I hope there will be a miracle and she can at least perform in Tokyo Dome, but if her condition is still bad at that time... then... even though I will feel disappointed, I will accept it. I will definitely still support Keyakichan. I believe Keyakichan can give an amazing performance.

• Like Like x 1
  7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Now it's meaningless for me to join Keyaki concerts without Techi. I love other 1st gens but in term of performance, I'm truthly a Hirate Shinja, even a single perf without her seems empty to me. I'm worried that if I joined, I would cry from the beginning to the ending once they start the shows.

But at least now, please have proper rest and get well. Your healthy is always the most important. I not mind if she also take absent on 9th single. Just rest and dont do any activities please

(And fy s&f for this late announcement)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I could hear my heart shattered when I first read about the news on Twitter. Her body has not completely recovered from her last injury and now there’s a new one? Please Techi, protect yourself. I’m so, so worried about Techi’s condition. Hope she’s getting the best treatment possible.

The tour is too damaging on her fragile body, especially with all these injuries so I understand the decision of Techi not performing. But seriously, S&F should have informed us a while ago. The tour starts tomorrow for God’s sake.

The whole tour without Techi. Man, this’ll be hard for Techi oshis.

9. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

I guess she will show up in Tokyo Dome. Honestly speaking I kind of worried for her to join the tour because of last year report and the schedule is quite packed, can be caused too much physical burden for her. So this can be the time for her to rest, then hopefully she can perform on Tokyo Dome.

Maybe this is just be being optimistic but since it's Tokyo Dome I can't see them perform without her (or without any member actually). And even she will not perform at the very least she will show up.

10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Oh Techi....

Part of me is afraid that they probably rushed her back for ROK 2019 and she was not 100 percent during that, and in compensating for her not fully healed injury, she accumulated a new one.

Rest up Techi and please be 100 percent before you come back.

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I did expect Techi not take part to some (most) dates of this year tour; and this last-second-injury to me feels like an excuse that could have been told better.
    I'm usually supportive of mngmnt, even for the next single/album delay I know they have their plans and I don't mind the wait... but when it comes to Techi they failled again and again, and this is only last chapter of a long story of bad mngmnt and bad decisions.

Techi is still injuried and was still in recovering process (if she ever had really the time to just rest and heal, which I'm not sure she had) when she had to get ready for ROK and summer tour and Tokyo Dome...
    ...this is not good mngmnt.

So, a part of me is just glad she will have the time to properly rest for once.
    If mngmnt planned it better she wouldn't have to rest in the most packed period of the year, but we can do nothing about that, only keep suppoerting her and Keyaki.
    Hopefully mngmnt learnt the lesson finally... but I'm still doubious about it

12. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Quite frankly, the management needs to put her on hiatus up to a year at most until she's actually healed, she's definitely not getting better, i wouldn't be surprised if she graduates this year basically due to injuries, you can barely see her at KeyaKake and if she is there, she looks like a zombie, also her performances looks so lacking nowadays (injury is still there obviously), well just basing it on what i see in KeyaKake, she is so lively up to the Futari Saison PR, but now she's just staring out into space whenever i do see her, this girl needs a break, and this group needs a new center.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The news of the injury and postponements is pretty devastating, but at least it is her elbow and not her hips again. I did wonder, seeing her doing the cartwheel again, how wise that was. It could easily be that she injured an elbow in the process of favoring her hip. Techi's physical nature and willingness to take things on may be a contributing factor, to add to what seems like management misjudgement. That's not blame, it's praise. But with her friends Neru and Memi having graduated, as well, I fear for the group. Go, Karin. Go, Ten-chan. And go, Techi: rest and return as the real you. Something like this.

Actually, she has said several times that she "hates adults": in this interview, for example. This video (in Japanese) is trying to soften the impression by fully quoting an interchange with Sekai no Owari, in which they ask her if they are adults. She eventually back-handedly admits she thinks she sees what they mean. They press their advantage and talk about how you can use "adult" in a good sense or a bad sense, but I believe she ends up saying, "I hate them all (or in all senses)," and they comment: "Rooted deep."

At least at the time she said those things (2017), she thought she hated adults in general. But she has also often shown that she likes and gets along with certain adults, as you say. And my observation of the last part of the Techi-Memi Selfie TV feature (Ambivalent release, summer 2018) was that she was too concentrated on pleasing and living up to the conversation of the adult staff, and not paying enough attention to Memi. I think it's complicated. I personally have the impression that she may be too fixated on living up to the praise of significant adults like Takahiro and Aki-P. That can be awfully tiring and never quite satisfactory. I wish she would realize how wonderful her performances have been and stop beating herself up for not reaching an unreachable perfection. But maybe that's how she reaches the heights she does: sacrificing her mental and physical well-being for the sake of her art.

She said when she was 15 and at her most obstreperous that she would do things that she could only do as a 15-year-old, whether or not older people thought they were best. I wonder what she will do as an 18-year-old.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ever wondered what Hirate reaction if she hear this?

Honestly you start to look like last year S&F was.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I hope she recovers well and in time, baby Techi take care of yourself! <3

• Like Like x 1
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    she gonna has grand entrance during tokyo dome. how bout just release a single without her and move on? international fans here are already a worshipper of her. that cant be good right.
    owh, i still coming to this thread to see how she is doing, but... she is a nice kid, but the way she treats the world is kinda funny.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    There is no need to bring down fans who feel disappointed or even decided not to go watch the tour because Tecchan won't be there. Don't get me wrong. Personally, I disagree with this kind of behaviour. But that's because aside from being a fan of Tecchan, I'm also a fan of Keyaki. There is no right or wrong when it comes to liking something. Remember when Neru chan graduated and several fans stated they think they will stop supporting Keyakichan because their oshi is not in the group anymore? Same thing happened with Imaizumi chan. But nobody really bats an eye. As long as these fans don't force others to do the same, then I think it's fine. Especially since this is Hirate Yurina thread.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

how much attention do you like? do you want me to make an advertisement for you?

move on kid ppl stopped talking about it already, you are too late.

at least hide your oshi's.. too obvious.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why should i hide my oshi? anything related to what i had said gonna shame her? or you gonna tell her? and i dont even care.lmao
    it is funny how the adults here adore her in funny way.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Don't feed the troll
    It's summer, they have nothing better to do than go in a idol thread to diss both her and her fans.
    Why should we care about what they write?
    It's irrelevant anyway.

I found something more interesting on twitter though

https://twitter.com/kojirabu0419/status/1162687321583390721

Let's support Techi and Keyaki as much as we can :chuffed:

• Like Like x 2