[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i really wish keyaki wotas at least attempt to stop criticizing techi. she’s left the group, please leave her alone already. we get it, she sucks, she didn’t work hard enough, she wasn’t the idol and center you all wanted her to be. yall won lol

please just leave her alone now.

wish big keyaki accs at least tried to protect her though. saw a lot of people just throwing her under the bus and blaming for all the graduations, masking it with also blaming seed&flower, but you can tell there's a lot of bitterness towards techi herself too.

i'm more than sure keyaki will be fine without hirate, because the members all grew a lot, and 2ki can easily center a single now too.

imo hirate's been ready to leave for a while now. tokyo dome looked a lot like a graduation concert, the random choice of songs for year end specials felt like a proper goodbye to the old keyakizaka. if 9th single came out on schedule, it'd be the last single she participated in, and would make it an easy transition to 2ki center for 10th.
    she ASKED to use the word 'withdrawal' instead of 'graduation', most likely because she just couldn't stay for any longer with 9th being postponed again and again for seemingly no reason.

as for mon, she just chose a new path for herself. i don't think she was the type to lose passion if not given the center, she genuinely just enjoyed performing. but sometimes you come to a point in your life where you realize you want to turn it all around and find a new path. if staying in keyaki wasn't the option that'd make her happy then she was right to graduate when the time came. i really don't like how people are making it look like mon never got to stand in good position as an idol. front row is not something to brush off easily. it's a coveted position. and yes, mon deserved to center singles but front row is not a position that warrants an idol to feel like their hard work isnt rewarded.

oda nana...s&f needs to stop forcing the girls into hiatuses for dating scandals. just move them out of senbatsu or put them in the 3rd row. there's no point in sending them off for them to never come back. wonder if it happens because they just get tired of waiting to be allowed back. i hope she's at peace with her decision now, and she's happier in the future.

all three must've informed seed&flower much earlier, and at least on different days, if not months and it was the management's decision to keep everybody in the dark.

most of all i just want to thank all of them for helping build the keyakizaka46 that can stay strong even in situations like this.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the clarification :) I just wish management can actually be strong for once and actually put out a proper statement as to why she is withdrawing instead of graduating, and what are their plans for the 9th single and senbatsu, and the plans for Keyakizaka46 going forward.

It just makes things a whole lot easier to move forward, rather than all the speculations going around right now.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@valerien I doubt mngm would reveal the truth when Techi herself said she didnt want to talk about it at the moment. S&f always seriously considered her words, except the center thing, so they must respect her to not talk about the reason behind this decision.

I read Yukka blog and Kobayashi mobame, it seems that members are also suprised like us. Well i think Techi's leaving is so Hirate-ish as I even imaged this scene long time ago.

5. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

wow, the drama queen has just graduated, now that she has pockets full of money, she can leave the group and do whatever she wants, she even wants to leave without saying goodbye or something, it doesn't surprise me, now she is probably at her home celebrating with her money and laughing at the other members.
    That girl really is a mastermind.
    btw i feel bad for the rest of the girls.
    Miyu graduated because she got tired of being a backupdancer and Satoshi will probably do the same.
    R.I.P hiratezaka

• Dislike x 24
    • Like x 23
    • Winner x 6
    • Creative x 3
    • Agree x 1
  6. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thank you. Techi, Mon and Oda oshis are having a hard time and some people still have the nerve to be passive aggressive toward Techi (or any member). If it’s not for the members, Techi would have already quit long ago. She wants to pay back to the group, that’s why she continues to endure all the stress, injuries and hate while being a dependable center. And we actually have a VARIETY of members centering when Techi did miss performances (Pon, Mon, Habu, Akanen, Yuuka, Ue, Risa, Mii, Pe all centered before).

And some people have also forgotten that Mon has always been one of the most pushed member in terms of performance/senbatsu position (well deserved without doubt). She did not have much outside jobs because she didn’t want to. She stated that in an interview.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Don't kid yourself, this forum kills itself every fucking day

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Devastated is an understatement.. losing my top 2 members and having my 3rd go on hiatus is a huge blow for me lol.

I already knew Oda wasn't going to come back the moment they pulled her out of Tokyo Dome. She was truly the sunshine of the group and the view is noticeably dimmer without her presence. No one deserves to have their career ended because they found love, and i'm once again saddened a talented woman has to face this reality. Solidarity goes out to the Oda supporters.

Suzumoto's been a solid member throughout her entire idol career, a member who's presence is always felt and noticeably absent when she's off schedule. She always brightened the mood in keyakake and brought energy to performances no matter the situation. All I've wanted was to see Suzumon perform passionately with the group she loves. If she no longer had those feelings, I'm glad she chose a new path for herself instead of suffering through a situation she no longer felt passion for. As much as it hurts to see her decide this right at the moment where her hard work was finally receiving recognition by fans and the general public.. I'll support her decision. Suzumoto, good luck in the future and thank you for all the fun times and amazing performances. I'l miss you dearly.

Seeing Techi rest has always been my top priority whenever talking about the groups future. The idea of her graduating due to injury was unbearable to think about. But also, seeing the amount of hate she received from anti's and even keyaki fans, for being held in a position she didn't chose herself, has always been tough for me. If leaving the group means she can finally lift that burden of being the center, focus on her health, and pursue a career that brings her joy, I'll take that over seeing her suffer any day. As much as it hurts to see her go, I'm glad she can take herself out of a bad situation, it shows how much she's grown. I would like to see her continue in the entertainment industry, but if she decides to pull a Momoe I won't be too upset. I have nothing but respect for her as an Idol, and I wish her nothing but the best in her career. Thank you for everything Hirate.

Shiichan's hiatus really took me by surprise, mostly because I've always seen her as the type of idol who could do both, and management seemed more than happy giving her solo work that allowed her to dabble in the arts while still being an idol. Add that she graduated uni last year and seemed like she was really putting 100% into her idol life for the time being, so this announcement was truly a surprise. While as a fan i'm upset we won't see her for a while, I'm also very happy that she's thinking about her future, and that management have done something right by allowing her to follow her passion with the assurance that she'd be welcomed back if and when she chooses to be an idol again. Personally, I don't see her returning... but whatever path she chooses to take, Sato will have my full support.

It's been an incredibly rough few months for all of us and it goes without saying that we're all quite sensitive, so I just want to remind everyone to be kind to one another, support those going through oshi-loss, and support the members who undoubtedly are going through a hard time trying to process everything. Despite all the sadness today, a part of me feels excitement for whats to come. Finally, this is our second chapter. I may have lost my top 3 in one go, but the group is filled with incredibly strong, talented, and genuinely pretty fucking cool members who I know will fight back in the best way and show everyone how amazing they can be. As for management, this has been an obvious wake up call for them, but it's probably, hate to say it, made their situation easier for them too. They don't need to worry about all the issues they created anymore, so they can get on with managing the group as usual better than ever. Keyakizaka46 will grow from this and be stronger than ever so you all better look forward to it!

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    quite a number of likes on a hateful troll post, gotta love s48 and just keyaki wotas in general lol

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think it has nothing to do with members or mgmt. Techi is basically herself when around members. She seems to get along with mgmt too. I will say it's her illness. She can't perform long with that and it can't be really healed. It may be the reason why she chose to 'withdraw' instead of graduate. What I think might have happened is that she was either asked to leave because of it or she got more injured and had to leave.

11. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

It is blow for kyz, but old ones have to leave, to make space for the new ones. I'm just intrested to see in what direction kyz will move. What do not want to see is, just one single being released this year and techi heading it. It would be funny, but also upsetting, for not giving the group a chance to grow.

12. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think what might have happened is that management has clearly decided to move their schedules and single releases around Techi's health, basically "No Techi, No Keyaki". Maybe she started feeling like she was holding her members back, and it got to a point where she couldn't force herslef to keep up with the idol schedule anymore. It must have been exhausting mentally and physically, knowing that for years management have built an entire's group image and concept around you, and being mentally/physically unable to go on with it, feeling like a whole group depends on you at the same time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow. so many drama, theories gossips surrounding the group and most of the time involving the centre girl. i guess the reason why keya lack of singles and new single has been postponed because of this. techi may want to quit for few times but they keep asking her to stay and promote as the centre. poor girl. she should just leave like this and be free like she wants.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I just want to clarify: Is Techi gone from Keyaki for good, effective immediately? If so, this is giving me vibes when Moga Mogami abruptly left Dempagumi a couple of years back. Obviously, though, Keyaki is a very big deal compared to Dempagumi.

And, on the grounds of Techi's sudden departure, I ordered the Tokyo Dome Blu-ray (alongside a Katahira Rina new album and two versions of Ieiri Leo's new single). Arguably, outside of the Kouhaku, the last great act for Techi before what I call 'Black Thursday'.

I'm crossing my fingers if 'Kado wo Magaru' MV gets into the Tokyo Dome Blu-ray/DVD by surprise...

15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
  16. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    poor baby you seem tired, do you have enough time to sleep ?

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

Rent free

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Shame to see Oda and Suzumoto leave, but it's expected. Suzumoto seemed like she lost her passion a while ago, she showed barely any reaction to centering Ambivalent or the impact she had. Never showed much ambition. It is a huge shame.

As for Techi, I've been expecting it for a while. I thought it was coming ever since she closed Tokyo Dome with Kado wo Magaru. Although this is a big blow to Keyaki (partly because management thought it would be wise to put all their eggs in one basket and now the general public thinks Keyaki = Techi), and the group will struggle for a while, I think this can also be positive. In fact, I'm quite excited. It will be really interesting to see how the group moves on. I can only hope management becomes better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So, according to recent news, Bunshun was wrong abt Techi and that the reason why she 'withdrew' was because of some discord between she, the member & mgmt. I guess they started speaking their mind but mgmt won't listen. So I get my answer now. Like what most ppl are saying, it's the mgmt's fault

20. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    maybe because of managament, they made the girls fight against Techi, so there were a disccussion between all the members and Techi just got fed up of everything and decided to leave

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1