Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Think of it like this:

Anyone can center Hebirote, but can anyone CENTER Hebirote? Those are some big shoes that I don't feel anyone has been able to fill so far lmao
    I personally feel Hebirote can't be slayed for real until someone performs a death drop on stage but that's just me)

• Like Like x 2
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Ahhh, Miichan is doing promotional work for a fitness company ... FiNC U
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1235852490282680321
    https://twitter.com/finc_u/status/1235788930072498176
    "I want to greet the graduation concert with the most beautiful body in my history." "I'm worried about the fat on my arm when holding the microphone."
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://u.finc.com/36594
    Near AKB48 graduation. I want to graduate with the best body in my history

Speaking of Mr. Minegishi, you announced your graduation at the end of last year as the last student. How long will it be in AKB48?

It has been 15 years since I entered AKB48.

A graduation concert has been decided on April 2 at the Yokohama Arena, and I think I'm graduation by the end of April. After all, I wanted to greet the graduation concert with the cleanest body in my history, and started drinking absent as a starting point. About 60 days have passed since we started.

Are there any changes after prohibition?

Until now, I had been working on a diet, but it was not easy to drop just because I had alcohol. When I started drinking alcohol, I realized that the strength of alcohol was amazing because it dropped about 3 kg.

Everyone enjoys drinking happily, so when you drink alcohol, you pick up or squeeze and eat it with a plus. It seems that it has been gradually accumulated. Thanks to the fact that we don't eat late at night, we are dropping little by little.

The upper arm when holding the microphone is a natural enemy! I want to solve it with FIGHT!

What else besides prohibition?

I try to go to training as much as possible. I think it's troublesome until I go, but when I go, I don't regret thinking "I'm glad I came."

If you do muscle training in conjunction with kickboxing, you can feel the progress of time fast and have fun, so I was addicted to kickboxing for a while and I am looking forward to it today.

Even if you want to do it, there are parts that you do not know what to do if you are alone
    I want to study and work at home today. One minute makes it easy!

You mentioned that you lost weight during the prohibition period. Are there any parts of your body that you care about?

It is the upper arm. I don't think it's the case from the front, but when you look from the side, especially when you're holding a microphone, you're worried about fat when you bend your arms. In that sense, Fink fits for one minute and seems to work! I expect

Do you have any enthusiasm?

I would like to have fun and enjoy it so that those who are watching will want to do it together.

If you have the impression that it is tough at first, I think that there is a girl that you will not do it again, so at first you will feel free to start fun and see if you can do this I think if you think.

Fink 1 minute fit is broadcast on Monday to Thursday midnight on TV Asahi!

"so I was addicted to kickboxing" ... I've seen that video ... I'll just stand back here if you don't mind :)

Btw, Ticket sale via LINE has started (but it seems it doesn't let you enter a Romani name :( )

nah, I'm pretty sure Sasshii and Miichan worked out it was a dokkiri, they were both seasoned entertainers ... and you can hear Miichan say something like "she wept too much" right after the meeting with Okamura

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Nobody's ever got me as excited about Hebirote as Oshima Yuko. Her ginormous grin at the start of the performance and her drop, and the pride and happiness she exudes when she performed that song... and there's two versions where Tano Yuka centers them (although, one of them comes close to Yuko's vibes) [hehe]

4. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

That's what makes it super ultra epic... You basically hear it like twice (grad concert and grad theatre), and never again. Thought they usually also get a MV, so fine, 3 times. And then you put them ALL on repeat until your heart is nothing but a big, dark, empty space. :p

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan did apologise for not updating Instagram earlier this week ....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

guess she thought she had some catching up to do :)

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If it is not cancelled.

7. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    [Street interview] Minami Minegishi broke my heart in the image survey ... [tears]

8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

Oh boy, the emotions right now. . .

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    The song and the MV are beautiful and touching. :cry2:I'm happy she gets a big good bye

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    I cried while watching the MV.:cry2: It was really touching.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    awww .... I'm at work right now .... and I'm trying so hard not to cry :(

this is the best graduation MV ever ... I liked Takamina's video .... but this has just so much more weight for me ...

(and the details, like having her sit on the last row somewhere to the side, reflecting her usual senbatsu position .... someone really put effort into this)

seeing Miichan cry, it breaks my heart

I thought I was ok with Miichan graduating ... but now my inner child is going 'やだ、やだ、やだ’ ....

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    The songs.. The MV.. The meaning behind the mv.. Perfect 10.. :cry:

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    21 chairs (includes Mariko as 1st gen)

• Like Like x 4
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Someone said it was ...
    [​IMG]
    this position (well, in the 2008 MV version ... )

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Wow! I have been about to cry with the MV.
    Seeing the position where she sat, no longer I saw the candles, I saw the the original faces of team A and tears began to fall on my cheeks. :cry2:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan posted this on Instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B9jvZAkJ3qQ/
    ===========================
    峯岸みなみ卒業ソング「また会える日まで」のMVがAKBの公式YouTubeで公開されました!
    私にとっての最後のMV撮影。
    自分の為に用意された曲、自分の為に用意されたセットで、大好きな後輩達と一緒に撮影できてとっても幸せでした。出来上がりも本当に素敵で、将来子供に見せたい映像ランキング上位!沢山の方に観ていただきたいです。
    リップシーンの撮影では思わず涙してしまいましたが、カメラマンさん、メイクさん、マネージャーさんも一緒に泣いてくれていて人の温かさを感じました。何度でも観てね。
    ------------------------------------------------
    The MV for Minegishi Minami's graduation song "Until the day we can meet again" has been released on AKB's official YouTube!
    The last MV shoot for me.
    I was very happy to be able to shoot with my favorite juniors with songs prepared for myself and sets prepared for myself. The result is also really nice, and the top video rankings I want to show to my children in the future! I want many people to watch it.
    I was in tears when shooting the lip scene, but the photographer, makeup, and manager were crying together and I felt the warmth of the people. Watch as many times as you want.
    ------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    I had to lookup リップシーン (Lip Scene) in a Japanese online dictionary as I never heard of it before
    ------------------------------
    Lip scene
    In MV (Music Video), this is a common name for a scene in which a singer's face is shown as a close-up, and his/her lips are moved according to the lyrics.

The expression "lip scene" is rarely used in English-speaking countries, and "lip scene" is presumed to be Japanese English. In English-speaking countries, the expression lip sync scenes is often used in the field of cinema. Lip sync is an English word that means "mouth talk," and is used to describe a situation where the movements of the dialogue between the dialogue and the actor match perfectly.
    ----------------------------

I'm going to ramble on a bit about her MV
    Yesterday I rewatched Takamina's Graduation MV ... and one of the main differences I noticed is that they refrained completely from using historical footage for Miichan's MV
    It would have been so easy for them to use plenty of emotional shots of Miichan with Aachan, Takimina, Tomochin, Mariko etc.
    (I watched a video on bilibili mainly focused on Miichan during all the graduations right after Takamina's grad MV ... there is a lot of heartbreaking footage that they could have used)
    But they did nothing of the sort, yeah the 1st gens were there ... but only in spirit .. represented by the chairs and candles.
    And another thing ... a lot of comments on YouTube are from non-Japanese .... really a lot

btw, the other members in the video, Minegishi Team 4, doesn't it feel like they are pulling together this year?
    it's still kinda amazing that apart from Team A, all captaincies are filled by Minegishi Team 4 members

Miichan on twitter about the MV
    =======================
    卒業ソングへの反響を沢山いただきジーンとしています。秋元さんからいただいた最後のプレゼント...ちゃんと卒業できるって幸せなことなんだなぁって、改めて思います。 泣いた後はこれで笑ってね!
    -----------------------------------------
    I have received a lot of feedback on the graduation song and made it Gene. The last present from Akimoto-san ... I think it's a happy thing to be able to graduate properly. After crying, laugh with this!

-----------------------------------------
    Aki-P may not have written many songs for Miichan, but the ones he did write he really did write especially for her

lol, Miichan was so good at ひらがなカラオケ hiragana karaoke .... it turned into Miichan vs. the rest :D

and I think the only reason the rest won was that Miichan sort of stopped after her triple in the beginning ... I'm sure the Miichan from 2012 would have gone on to win all the rounds, cause ... screentime! ... 2020 Miichan however, takes a step back and let her juniors have a chance as well :)

anyway .... two shots after making the MV
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
  17. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Just want to put in translation for 'Mata Aeru Hi Made' as I understand it.

Japanese song usually omits a lot of subject/object and is highly context-based, so I am not surprised Google Translate failed the subject/object identification almost everywhere. English is not my first language so I hope the translation doesn't sound weird.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    The lyrics is so beautiful.. :cry:

19. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka