Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    For example, when I was chosen as senbatsu for last year's single 'Shitsuren, Arigatou,' for the first time in three years, rather than 'let's all work together!', I felt like there were some people who aimed to become the center, some people who wanted to increase their own popularity. I felt like, the thing people were aiming for is so different?

Of course, that is AKB48's original concept, but it also made me feel lonely.

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    lost's of members are tweeting about the 15th anniversay photoset and Miichan's gradcon

Omiro Maho
    https://twitter.com/akb48_maho/status/1395737836020670471
    =====================
    明日は峯岸さんの卒業コンサートです!大きな舞台で峯岸さんと歌って踊ることが出来る最後の日。ドキドキが止まらないけど私もAKB48の一員として絶対に最高のコンサートにしたいです!峯岸さんの姿を目に焼き付けたいと思います!
    #峯岸みなみ卒コン[​IMG]
    #祝みぃちゃん卒業[​IMG]
    -------------------------------------
    Tomorrow is Minegishi's graduation concert! The last day when you can sing and dance with Minegishi on a big stage. I can't stop pounding, but I definitely want to make it the best concert as a member of AKB48! I would like to see Mr. Minegishi in my eyes!
    #峯岸みなみ卒コン[​IMG]
    #祝みぃちゃん卒業[​IMG]
    -----------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

They are all wearing the Aitakatta uniform .... which is fitting imho as that's the uniform which started the road to success and the uniform that of all the active members only Miichan has worn at that time
    (I wonder if they made a uniform for all the members and it will be a thing tomorrow? probably not ... but it would be kinda awesome ;) )
    it's a pretty simple uniform the replicate though, only custom item is the necktie, so making 200 of those is doable

yeah, that's a better worded translation

btw, the Miichan birthday committee posted a colour scheme for the lightsticks
    [​IMG]

only thing is, iirc Miichan explicitly stated she didn't want to perform 'Watashi wa Watashi' in the concert staff meeting video last year .... but then again she might have changed her mind.
    (the problem with Watashi wa Watashi imho is, there is not much you can do as performer apart from singing it, in the RH performance you could kinda see Miichan felt uncomfortable just standing there, that's just my interpretation, but it will 'stop' the concert imho)
    btw, if you are curious what the QR-code is, that just leads to the twitter account

Visitors to the MM Arean will be required to through disinfecting portals, no idea how effective that is, but every little thing helps
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1395662598452903939

And there will be a special photoset
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_netshop/status/1395673336189833217
    [​IMG]

Ranchan tweeted

https://twitter.com/_RanRan_K/status/1395731096336101376
    ==========================
    #峯岸みなみ卒コン[​IMG]
    まであと1日!!! ついに明日です、、 峯岸さんの卒業コンサートに関われるなんて 楽しむ準備ばっちりです!でも寂しい、 峯岸さんに若手頼もしいなって思って貰えるように頑張ります!
    -------------------------------------------------
    #峯岸みなみ卒コン[​IMG]
    One day left! !! !! It's finally tomorrow ... To be involved in Minegishi-san's graduation concert I'm ready to have fun! But lonely I will do my best to make Mr. Minegishi think that young people are reliable!
    --------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

And Miichan tweeted
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1395751002406412288
    ========
    みんなに励まされながら“我慢”が“意思”に変わったこの一年半。酒がなくても生きていける(断言)でも私はこれからも、酒が美味い!と思える日々を過ごしたいのです。この経験をした私はきっと、もうお酒で自分を嫌いにならないよ。見守ってくれてありがとう。 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(530日目)
    --------------
    This year and a half, "patience" changed to "will" while being encouraged by everyone. I can live without sake (I assure you), but I will continue to enjoy sake! I want to spend the days that I can think of. Having this experience, I'm sure I won't hate myself for drinking anymore. Thank you for watching. I didn't drink alcohol today (Day 530)
    --------------
    to which M&S replied
    https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1395767966549962753
    ==========
    禁酒ツイートもいよいよ見納めですね。。 誰かのためではなく自分のために大好きなお酒を断つ。言葉にするのは簡単だけど、続けることは相当な忍耐が必要だったはず。人一倍空気に敏感で気遣いで優しいみぃちゃんが、私たちは大好きです! 今日は思いっきり輝いてください M&S一同
    #峯岸みなみ卒コン[​IMG]
    ----------------------
    We've seen the last of the sobriety tweets.
    It's easy to say, but it must have taken a lot of patience to keep going.
    It's easy to put into words, but it must have taken a lot of patience to continue.
    We love you, Miichan, you're more sensitive to the atmosphere, more caring and kind than anyone else! Please shine as brightly as you can today!
    From all of us at M&S
    #峯岸みなみ卒コン[​IMG]
    -----------------------------------

and there's an interview with Miichan in the 48 Times, first page is free (and I like that, as I'm Dutch ;) )
    I've found hints about it, but it really seems Miichan had a say in the set list
    And yeah, Miichan did enjoy her extra year ... and I'm glad she did

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Auto translation (with some fixes) of the Takamina interview

Leave it to Takamina to give Miichan the highest praise there is:
    In that sense, it's really amazing! Because you've experienced everything that AKB48 has to offer! It's like you're a Buddha. I think you've reached the point of enlightenment. She's like an ascetic who chose the path of hardship instead of quitting. And the last hardship is the postponement of one year in Corona.... When you can see the goal of graduation, the burden is gradually lifted from your shoulders, so you have to have an incredible mentality to go on with the "extension"...

The concert is done, there was so much that happened ... I think I need some time to process it ...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Densetsu no Sakana (at least ... I think it was)
    [​IMG]

7. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yess definitely I think it was one of the best graduation I ever saw it really had me crying the last half of it seeing all those memories and members that Graduated. It was such a beautiful performance I thought they would have a shocking announcement but maybe they’re saving for her theater performance but anyways Thank you for your 15 1/2 years Mimi-Chan

• Like Like x 2
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'll have to rewatch it .... but Yuko was already on stage during the Minegishi Team 4 opening :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Really?!?!?! I didn’t notice and I watched the whole thing(I didn’t really notice the small things) I definitely have to rewatch it too so I can see if I missed any small details.

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    They showed it at the big screen during Hebirote

anyway, that skit where Miichan was saying to staff Takamina and Nyanyan would be too busy

and then they appeared anyway, in the same dresses as during the 10th No3b anniversary ...

and Choose me! ... with Kitarie, Chu and Sasshii

leading to SONE .... :D

11. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Ooh that I thought you was talking about the beginning when Minegishi Team 4 was singing Seijun Philosophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yuko slipped into the Love Shugyo performance
    (ok, not the very beginning ... but close enough)

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Fresh Lemon watched the concert!
    https://twitter.com/miorin_lemon212/status/1396081363535630339
    ========================
    研究生の時に『RESET公演』で峯岸さんのアンダーをさせて頂いていたのでDVDでずっと峯岸さんを目で追いかけていました! 峯岸さんのダンスや歌声は、曲によって可愛いくもカッコよくも何でも出来てそんな所に憧れていました 素敵なコンサートでしたっ お疲レモンでございます
    #峯岸みなみ卒コン[​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------
    When I was a research student, I was allowed to undertake Mr. Minegishi in "RESET Performance", so I was chasing Mr. Minegishi with my eyes all the time on DVD! Minegishi-san's dance and singing voice was cute and cool depending on the song, and I longed for such a place. It was a wonderful concert I'm tired lemon
    #峯岸みなみ卒コン[​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------

• Like Like x 2
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Gradcon video report from The Television:

[deleted by uploader]

And one from Maidigi:

[also deleted]

WWS has posted a clip of Junai no Crescendo:

[also deleted]

EDIT: Transcription of Miichan's speech on a Japanese fan blog:
    https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-33799.html

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    OMG I missed the Overture because of technical issues with 17Live ....

but Miichan's career as a video game, not glossing over her downfall in 2013 .... :)

and then it starts withe opening chords of Watashi wa Watashi .... throwing a curve ball, as that's not what we eventually get ;)

AKBが大好きです!!!!!!

I think this is the first gradcon where graduated members wear regular uniforms and are just part of the performing team?
    anyway ... Minegish Team 4 .... Seijun Philosophy, there is no perfroming member list yet, but is this Okada Ayaka on the left?
    [​IMG]
    I want it to be, as she welcomed Miichan into the kenkyusei and because of her sad backstory
    [​IMG][​IMG]

btw, the story of Yuko sneaking into Love Shugyo was that it's one of her favourite songs and she always wanted to perform it :)
    (but the director must have been in on it and didn't want to spoil the surprise, so it's mainly closeups)

btw .... you might have expected Miichan to center every song ... she didn't ... and still got all the screentime she deserved
    for the rest ... plenty of screentime for the senpai, not just Yukirin, but also Shiichan and Myao (who tend to be buried somewhere in the back)

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Commemorative image from the official twitter (attaching it here for posterity, but it's larger than the forum rules allow, so you'll have to click the thumb).
    E1_9ijkVEAYeQNA.jpg
    I have to confess I didn't recognize a single person from the second row :^^;:

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    as a lot of them graduated over 10 years ago ... it's not surprising, although a little sad as they too worked hard to get AKB to Tokyo Dome, not just the 6 that were left by then ...

no3b already started crying at the rehearsals .... bffs forever
    https://twitter.com/kojiharunyan/status/1396122728017526790

Naachan talking about centering RIVER with Takamina .....
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1396104807551672323
    Takamina will never ever change .... talking to the members like that ...

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes it is her, she's tweeted a 2-shot from today:
    https://twitter.com/ayaka_o1106/status/1396109232114585602

E1_55fPVEAARpmf.jpg

• Like Like x 1