Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From WWS Channel:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    After talk with Miki, Mako, Sasshi, and NyanNyan. Naachan and Yuirii were hosts.

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 8.24.38 AM.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Video of fans waiting to enter the venue .... I still suspect Miichan has a greater percentage girl fans opposed to male fans (not that I can back that with numbers of course ...., I just get the impression from fan footage I saw over the years)

you've got to love how some fans went all out to show their support

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I have seen the concert, I loved it, it was a great surprise that Yuko appeared, Takamina is very sensitive, she cries at the slightest emotion and this was one of the choreography that I enjoyed like a child.

Wish Miichan to be happy and that her dreams come true.

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    That Densetsu no Sakana performance was just perfect legendary!

Apart from the Kami 7 member's appearances this was, together with the Beginner dance intro one of the most epic parts of the whole concert ...

well, the encore was epic in it's own right, Miichan just nailed Watashi wa Watashi and Mata Aeru Hi Made

I noticed how proud the 1st gen member looked when they stepped forward for Sakura no Hanabiratachi, Miichan for a just moment looking like the benjamin of the group again.
    Giving all the members the respect the deserve by naming them and allotting them their moment
    Ayunee's speech was just perfect

btw, they kinda made it look that Miichan graduated from two original teams ... Team A and Minegishi Team 4, and in a way that is fitting, as Miichan in fact had two careers in AKB

And Miichan just looked radiant throughout (and happy, sad sometimes, but mostly still happy, kinda like in the last shot of the Mata Aeru Hi Made)

and notice how they sort of recreated the lasers of the original Densetsu no Sakana MV at the start
    (not unhappy about the change of costumes by the way, never was a fan of the MV costumes with those transparent skirts, these costumes aren't stellar either, but still much better .... Miichan's dress however!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: she looked like a thing of magic dancing behind Komiharu at the start)

Mariko-sama posted this on instagram
    ===========================
    Congratulations to Mii-chan on her graduation!
    And thank you for your hard work ♡ the youngest Mii-chan is now a big sister who organizes the team, I was moved like a parent and
    I'm so glad you had such a wonderful live .
    Thank you so much .
    --------------------------------------------------
    and Mariko was of course know for taking pics all the time, so she had this one
    [​IMG]
    And maybe this should go into her own thread ... but meh
    [​IMG]
    hasn't aged a bit!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    Just watched Mii-chan's grad concert and damn so emotional :cry: It's also been awhile since I've watched a concert or a 48g concert for that matter (last time was mayuyu's grad) It wasn't a crazy big concert like kojiharu's for example, but it really made me feel and realise that this is the end of an era... the final first gen to graduate. I'm probably gonna be even more emotional once yukirin graduates coz that'll mean it's the final og member to graduate but i dont even wanna think about that yet :^^;: Once again, congrats on your graduation mii-chan!

• Like Like x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it's kinda funny ... M&S twitter tends to be pure business like ... announcing appearances, that's it ..... and then you get this:
    https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1397032182351163398
    ================================
    no3bの純クレ。「純愛のクレッシェンド〜」の「ド〜」のみぃちゃんのダンスがかっこよくて何度も見返しています。たかみな氏&にゃん氏が告知マイクスタンドでリハーサルしているとき、大美賀さんが「センシュアル!センシュアル!」とコールしていたのが草でした
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Junkure by no3b.
    I've been watching it over and over again because of how cool Mii-chan's dance is in "Do~" of "Jun Ai no Crescendo~".
    When Takamina and Nyan were rehearsing with the announcement microphone stand, Omika said "Sensual! Sensual! when Takamina and Nyan were rehearsing on the announcement microphone stand.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu wrote about Miichan's costumes on note
    https://note.com/shinobukayano/n/ne9676a0c343d
    "By the way, Miichan is actually one of the worst members ever at changing clothes quickly" :D

I had to think a bit about the fabric image she posted, but I'm concluding it's the fabric for the multicoloured hebirote skirts .... I don't think anyone has ever gotten close enough during a performance to be able to read the text .... attention to detail taken to a new level ;)

in other news ... the 17Live archive links no longer seem to work for me :(

note: I'll edit in the images of the dresses when I have some time

ps: M&S are restocking some graduation items

pps: I posted earlier about the Miichan Birthday Committee telling people the light stick colours
    (iirc they would be putting up posters at the venue as well)

well, that worked ... Watashi wa Watashi .... a sea of white lightsticks

btw, Team K kneeling for Miichan when she shows off her dress at the end ...

and Miichan telling the members as they move of stage "Do your best tomorrow"
    "Ashita ganbatte ne"

another tidbit of info, it was apparently initially planned for Tomochin to center RIVER, but due to her pregnancy Miichan had to change it to Ponytail to shushu in stead ((Tomochin's pregnancy, not Miichan's ;) )

and another thing, I think it's kinda awesome members are aware of who the original member wearing a costume was, like ranchan tweeting she wore Sae's costume during beginner
    (and all Team K members wanting a two shot with Sayaka ;) )

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan wrote up her feelings about the concert on instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVetpGsQyS/
    [​IMG]

"But I really wanted to do the concert. Not only for myself, but also for all the fans who had supported me up to this point, for the members who had supported me, and for the future of AKB. I just had to..."
    to be honest, for me she could have stopped after "But I really wanted to do the concert."

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think everyone will agree that the concert would have been nowhere near as amazing as it was in the end. An online-only concert would not have been as fulfilling, neither for fans nor for her. I think her reasons are noble, but even if it was just for herself, she deserved that for how hard she's worked for these past 15 and a half years. I'm so glad that she didn't give in to haters asking 'why are you still here?' and stuck to wanting to graduate with a proper concert.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm still kinda amazed that without real audience participation it was as amazing as it was ....

I'm probably conditioned to hear it, but in my mind it echoed "Miichan! Micchan!" during Gyaukten Ojisama :)

But, there were plenty of times a chant would have made it even more epic, but more epic vs. not epic .... I'll take this concert and cherish it, and if there will be a DVD/BluRay I'll buy it
    (and add Takamina's and Nyannyan's gradcons for good measure)

btw M&S twitter is still as enthousiastic as I am :)
    https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1397563104804806664
    =====================
    独特の演奏法でベースを奏でるさっしーさん、ドラムスティック(割箸)を袋から取り出すキタリエさん、マサコ・プリティ・三世を秒で寝かしつけるみゃおさんに囲まれながら、真面目に歌うSONEボーカルのみぃちゃんそして、会場にこだまする録音済みのSONEコール…
    --------------------------------------
    Sashi-san, who plays the bass with a unique playing method, Kitahara-san, who takes out the drumsticks (split chopsticks) from the bag, and Miho-san, who puts Masako Pretty III to sleep in seconds, sings seriously while being surrounded by SONE vocals. Chan And the recorded SONE call that echoes in the venue ...
    ---------------------------------------

• Like Like x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Maybe people should record themselves doing the fanchant at home and play it during the concert [hehe]

I wish we could have heard people shout Miichan's name. I sometimes watch the "Watashi Datte Idol" performance from Sasshi's gradcon and even though the song is a very upbeat and fun graduation song, it always makes me emotional when the fans shout "Rino-chan, Rino-chan, chouzetsu kawaii~ Rino-chan, Rino-chan, saikou Rino-chan~ Rino-chan, Rino-chan, sayonara Rino-chan~" I wish Miichan had had something like that :cold:

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm sure in thought (of her fans) she had that ...

btw, I read someone responding to Kitarie's chopsticks with "what's up with that?" and I was like ... where have you been? ... have you never experienced the awesomeness of the air band SONE?? :)

you've got to hand it to Aki-P ... he somehow always is able to pull something appropriate out of his hat for graduation songs (well, most of the time)
    Sasshii is just not the idol type for a very emotional song, whereas Miichan and Takamina are, maybe because their idol career seemed to be more of a struggle

btw, that MV ... the ghost of Sasshii ... every once in a while Japan manages to confuse me to no end :)

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  13. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Graduation Message by TeamSH

• Like Like x 3
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Osare company updated their instagram with pics of the Miichan Grad Con and comments by Shinobu
    [​IMG]
    --------------------
    This is the first time I've seen this dress.
    Here are the designer's comments
    In a nutshell, AKB48 is a dramatic, chaotic, and heartfelt group in my opinion, so I decided that Miichan, who embodies this most, would wear her graduation dress for the last time, using the typical AKB48 red check. Minami Minegishi's graduation dress
    -------------------------
    https://www.instagram.com/osarecompany/
    it has most of the custom dresses for the concert with detail shots and everything ...

As I said before, I never realised that the skirts of Hebirote had text on them ...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  15. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

When I saw Miichan's dress, got the impression that it was the story of AKB48.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    euh, isn't this a bit of a spoiler? ;)

https://twitter.com/ayumiorii720/status/1397898343519383554
    =============
    本日の配信はお休みです ぴあアリーナMMにて行われた峯岸みなみちゃんの卒業コンサートは5/31までアーカイブ見れるそうですよ! 明日はAKB劇場にて最後のみぃちゃんの卒業公演、良い日になると良いね♡ の願いを込めて、今日は卒コンTシャツで舞台稽古して来ました
    ------------------------
    Today's delivery is closed Minami Minegishi's graduation concert held at Pia Arena MM can be seen in the archive until May 31st! Tomorrow is the last Mii-chan's graduation performance at AKB Theater, I hope it will be a good day ♡ Today, I've been practicing the stage with a graduation T-shirt.
    ------------------------
    [​IMG]

if she's there, which I assume because why practice otherwise, will other 1st gens be there? ...
    and the million dollar question, will Acchan be there?

I like her T-Shirt ... I should get one of those ..... ow wait, did that :D

M&S can't stop talking about Miichan's concert
    https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1397839056302534658
    =====================
    ゆみりんが打ち合わせの合間に峯岸先輩の卒コンアーカイブを見ていたので隠す気のない盗撮。それにしても、早替えもダンスナンバーも多いフルマラソン並みのセトリを涼しい顔で歌い踊るみぃちゃんよ。。
    -------------------------------------
    Yumirin was looking at Minegishi-senpai's graduation contest archive between meetings, so I didn't want to hide it. Even so, Mii-chan sings and dances a setlist with a cool face, which is similar to a full marathon with many quick changes and dance numbers. .. Death
    -------------------------------------
    In the video she's obviously watching the intro to 'Beginner' .... 格好いい :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's "lost in translation" again lol. She was practising her own job, a stage play, not the AKb stage.

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    M&S twitter:
    https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1398118976601817091
    =========================
    M&Sのアカウントが峯岸ファンに乗っ取られたと思われているようですが、すみません。ちゃんと本物のスタッフがツイートしております。。
    ---------------------------------------------
    It seems that the M & S account has been hijacked by Minegishi fans, but I'm sorry. The real staff is tweeting properly. ..
    ---------------------------------------------
    :)

I'm not able to watch the last theatre performance due to other commitments, but I saw this on twitter

Yokohama Yui (Team 8)
    https://twitter.com/dedemaruenzo/status/1398204210412285955
    --------------------
    横山結衣「いっぱいお泊りに行ったりとか…。夜中に一緒に映画を観たりとか…」 涙ぐんでる…
    --------------------
    Yui Yokoyama: "I've had many sleepovers.... Watching movies together at night...
    She's in tears...
    --------------------
    [​IMG]

in her last performance she got the spot she coveted so many years ago
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I don’t know if she still does but I remember she also had lots of kid fans(seeing from old past performances where they was performing outside concerts and this one outside concert where kids was Vivian Miichan gifts(including flowers and pine cones) it was so adorable.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1iV411q7ai?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.-1
    Near the end is the one I was describing.

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm not sure of the gifts were for Miichan specific, but she was the only member noticing those kids waiting at the stairs and deviating from the schedule (they should be getting on the bus) to take time to talk to them
    Remember, Miichan wanted to be a kindergarten teacher when she was young ... she just loves kids, for sure when she visits other members who already have kids, Miichan will spend a lot of it with the kids in stead of the ex-members :)
    (there was an article last year showing her do just that)

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1