Berryz Koubou

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by milaya, Jun 7, 2007.

1. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

^rly? I don't like it that much >.<thou,, I have only seen a little LQ pic of it yet xD

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I think Risako looks pretty on the cover (Risako always look pretty)
    But I don't like it that much either. She stares too much :roll:

But I like the simpelness (few colors and such)

3. nightmarest

nightmarest Kenkyuusei

like Shimizu Saki perhaps?

4. 2005hondacivic

2005hondacivic Kenkyuusei

I used to like Berryz Koubou when Maiha was still a member, but now i only listen to a little bit of Berryz Koubou.

5. MiniMoniHime

MiniMoniHime Kenkyuusei

Berryz are my fav current H!P group! i love their concert in SSA, and my fav members are Miya-chan, Momo, and Captain. my least fav member is Risako, only because she's popular because of her looks and ethnicity :roll: she's not even that good at singing, but oh well. i love all their songs, i wish Maasa, Chinami, and Captain got more lines though, on singles

6. amp

amp Kenkyuusei

My fav. PV of Berryz Koubou is Special Generation.

7. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

My fav Berryz is Captain and Maasa <3 and... my fav music Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai *-*
    ahn..ow gosh I like the new pv *-*

8. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

Berryz is atm my fav group of the H!P.
    'Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba' was just too awesome!
    But I hope the next single will be an upbeat song again, since Berryz are famous for them.

9. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^ I think it will be an upbeat song, since they've now had two slow songs in a row.
    But two very good slow songs. I thik Berryz are getting better and better.
    They're my second fave group in H!P (they still can't beat Morning Musume ;) in my book...)

10. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Err...yeah...popping in randomly to share this picture (which I am now obsessed with) of Momoko. This picture embodies (to me) why she is SO sweet and cute and completely adorable in every way.

[​IMG]

It's my favorite peach-child picture of all time!

11. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba are now officially Berryz Koubou's best selling single (which used to be Special Generation) Congrats to Berryz Koubou.

And their 4th album leaked on the internet yesterday.
    I've given it a quick listen and so far I find this to be a pretty good album.
    I love all the singles which are on the album.
    This is what I think so far (keep in mind, this is my first listen to the album, and my opinions might change later.)

[​IMG]
    Track list:
    01. Ai no Suki Suki Shisuu Joushouchuu
    - Not sure what to call this song, it's not a slow song, but it's not that up-beat either. So far it's the song I like the least on the album. Maybe I just need to listen to it more, but so far too avarange for me.
    02. Munasawagi Scarlet
    - I loved this single from the first listen! This song made me really love them. Before that i listened to them, but not that much. This song is very catchy and Risako's voice is actually cery decent in this song. "Yes, my love!"
    03. Omoitattara Yoshi desse! - Kumai Yurina, Tokunaga Chinami & Sudou Maasa - An upbeat song. It kinda have a child'ish sound to it, but sounds cute and has some catchiness.
    04. VERY BEAUTY
    - This song took me two listens to love. But neverless is it a very good song, the only downside is Risako's voice in the beginning. But it is a beautiful song in it's own way, voices aside, and I don't seem to get tired of this song. I also like the lyrics to this song
    05. Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND
    - The first Berryz song I liked. (not the first I heard, but didn't like them before this song) This song has some old fashioned sound to it (and clothes) But it's hard not to like this song, due to it's extreme catchiness, I couldn't help walking around "Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND" after i heard this song.
    06. Watashi ga Suru Koto nai Hodo Zenbu Shite Kureru Kare - Sugaya Risako & Tsugunaga Momoko
    - A kinda slow song (with a very long title) I like the chorus, but in general a very avarange song, but good neverless.
    07. Sayonara Hageshiki Koi
    - The title kind of made me think of a slow song, but it's pretty upbeat. The song in itself are pretty avarange, so far I'm not fallen in love with this song, yet. I probably will like it better after more listens, I think it's a song which gets better after more listens.
    08. Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba
    - So this is Berryz Koubou best selling single. It deserves it! I love this song, even when i heard a LQ radio rip. I was surprised they released another slow song after VERY BEAUTY. but couldn't help but love it. Especially the chorus scores high in my book!
    09. Sprinter! - Natsuyaki Miyabi & Shimizu Saki
    - Erm Boogie Train 03? well far from the same, but the start of this song kinda reminds me of that song. And it also carries through the same style as Boogie Train 03. There's a lot of: "lovely" or rather "raburi"
    10. Sakura wa Raku Sa
    - So far this is my fave non-single song. It's so different from their usual songs! It's very dance friendly. Probably the most dance-ish song on this album. And it's so upbeat. And the techno'ish chorus is in it's own league. 5 stars!
    11. Sakura→Nyuugakushiki
    - This song is relaxed in kinda the same category as Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba. So far not as good as that song. But it's decent. And is probably a good follower to the very upbeat Sakura wa Raku Sa and also a good ending to this album. It kinda has that "goodbye" sound to it.

Overall rating : 4/5
    - It has some avarange songs on it, but maybe they just need a few more listens. Since I've only heard the album once (ofcourse not including the single songs)
    I've been thinking about if i should buy this album or not, but after I've listened to it, i've decided it's decent enough to buy and therefore I'll include it in my next order <3

12. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Well their 4th album debuted at spot #5 on the daily charts yesterday.
    Today they went down to a spot #9. Let's see if they can stay in top 10, a few days longer..

13. nightmarest

nightmarest Kenkyuusei

Yup! that's right..
    I've seen the kokuhaku funsui no hiroba dance vers.
    I like how they dance.. it so CUTE!!!!! especially the opening.. ^^

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Well their 4th album is out of the top 10, went from spot #9 to #15

15. Yukari

Yukari Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Yurina ^^

16. ~HARUNA~4Eva~

~HARUNA~4Eva~ Kenkyuusei

RISAKO FTW!!! no just for me would be better...

shes improving nevertheless =P she has the nicest voice I reckon

but I love Miyabi as well she has the BEST voice!!!!

Momoko is also great!!!

17. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    wow! Berryz....
    my fav Berryz member is momoko! hers sound is pretty good...
    and kawaii too!

18. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

I love Berryz too! I'm in love with thier 4th album! Yurina, Captian, Chinami! <3

19. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

my favorite member is Yurina-chan and her Photobook will realise in August 29th... I hope will be cute no dirty U.U

20. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Finally Yurina get her 1st PB...it's about time :D
    My friend who is crazy about her will be very happy to hear this good news!!!
    as for me...i once liked Berryz, especially Momoko, but now i'm into C-ute more...hehehe...
    *Hagitty, i always wait for ur photobook...* :lol: