5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I've seen some recent videos of the ex STU member Ichioka who is rumored to be a Nogi 5th gen. And I hope the rumour is not true. She looks kinda generic and doesn't have a fresh new vibe. I don't see how they would choose her out of all these applicants.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

So 5ki aint participating in Sports Fest ?

3. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    First girl looking good, excited to see other girls as well. I hope the rumors about ex AKB/STU members joining is not true.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don't know if will happen. I wasn't at first, but I find it rather interesting. Yamazaki, on her show, said she was also looking for an interesting member. Maybe an ex-48G is one. Dang. We've got another half day to found out.

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Unfortunately, 90% the next girl is Ichioka for real. There's too many coincidences.
    - Her saying she auditioned for 5ki
    - Her cancelling all her social medias recently
    - The name of the next girl which starts with ICH
    - The hair of the next girl being long and black (like Ichioka)

I mean, I would be really surprised if it not ends up being her.

About the 5th gen having a song on 29th single... I'm not really sure about it. It depends on when the other 3 girls will join the other genmates. It would probably be late for 29th single and I doubt management would release a 5th gen song without the full members.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  6. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Part of the fun with the new girls, just like it was with all generations starting from the very first was seeing them clueless and innocent. Them getting teased by senpais and Shitara, I rather not want some girl who has already experience in another group to ruin the mood.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Bingo

Bingo Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Nagi Inoue a former child actress?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    In My Opinion, being in another group doesn't mean that members will ruin the mood of the group (or did you mean your mood here?).
    For example, Inoue Sayuri was a former gravure idol. She even made a TV appearance. But, she becomes the worst victim of Shitara bullying. And, do not forget about Johnson. She was also a member of other idol groups. If we take a look at the younger gen, Tamami and Renka also were in other idol groups before joining Nogizaka. Or, if you are Ohisama, you also must know that Miipan also has years of experience as the pillar member of other idol groups prior hiragana and hinatazaka.
    In My Opinion, I believe it is all about the member's personality and kyara. If it is interesting, we believe they will be much funnier, more attractive, admirable than those who you see as innocent and clueless members.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think it depends on the fact of how much these girl became mainstream on their previous idol experiences.

These girls you mentioned weren't already mainstream. Yahagi Moeka would have been much more awkward in Nogizaka. This STU girl, most people don't know her, unless you are a big 48 groups / STU fan, but it's not like she's really young, she's already 18 years old, and as you can see from the showroom video I posted, you can see she kinda has those experiences with wotas, she's not fresh. I mean, how could this girl make the difference to justify to recruit her? It's not like Kitagawa Yuri, who had a quick draft experience in AKB, who is not really popular, but is somehow different with her californian origins, her chara, and the fact that she goes to a prestigious university and goes to japanese quiz tv shows.

From what I can see from this STU girl is just a typical average black long hair beauty..., and I really doubt they didn't find another girl with a similar chara from all these applicants: wouldn't have been better to choose a new one? All these applicants to choose an average ex STU girl? Nah, I don't like this.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Yes, it's all about taste! Honestly, I enjoy members more when they are already grown up and mature. Ikuchan was always my oshimen, but I started liking her more and more when she was older and more "developed" (? i don't know if it's the right word, but i mean by the time she already had a clear character). It's okay if one prefers innocent and clueless members, it's all about taste, but different people have different tastes and I believe these 11 members will be very diverse, so everyone will be pleased.

What do you mean she's not really young? I mean, for sure she isn't a child, but I consider 18 to still be a teenager. Maiyan entered Nogizaka with the same age and stayed in the group for nearly 10 years.

• Like Like x 2
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I mean compared to other girls who had idol experiences like Renka or Tamami.
    Maiyan debuted as a new fresh face.
    Of course I like grown up and matured members too on new gens. But it's not like you need to get ex 48groups members to have them.
    I don't really know this new Inoue Nagi girl but from her appearance, despite the young age, she already seems like a mature and refined girl, and I like it.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Inoue Nagi is former Amuse child model. Is she a fresh face in showbiz? Hell no. If she passed this audition, why can't Ichioka Ayumi? It's stupid to only judge about appearance. You say as if Nogi is full of pretty girls.

• Agree Agree x 7
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Being a former child model is different than being an ex member of a popular idol group. I simply don't like the idea of having a new 18 years old girl who already had an idol experience from a 48 group.
    And as I said it's not just a matter of how the girl looks, I said that I didn't mind having Kitagawa Yuri on the group and I don't think Kitagawa looks better than her. It's more a "why would they choose this girl out of all these applicants", for Kitagawa it made sense for my POV. For that STU girl I don't see it. It just seems choosing a random average beauty like many others which also is not fresh; using the "ex STU-member" thing to create buzz on a cheap way.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Stecola back with the "only my opinions and ideals are right" replies [hehe][hehe]

Can't we just relax and wait tomorrow [hehe]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I don’t think having a former idol is necessarily a bad thing to fans that don’t know who they are. However, if you followed them before it may ruin the whole fresh/new and mysterious factor especially if they have somewhat of decent following.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I don't know this Ichioka girl cuz I don't follow STU48, so I'm not bothered by that.
    Oh, can't they do two girls a day? :whistle: The wait is killing me :D
    Never felt this excited before. Can't wait for tomorrow :omg:

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Miku ichinose
    Hometown: Fukuoka

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    As expected, Inoue Nagi set the bar really high. This girl seems cute but kinda "generic", I don't see any particular features on her aesthetic. I hope she could have an interesting personality.
    But other than that, I'm really happy (and surprised) it's not the ex STU member.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ichinose Miku, I was thinking she looked like a reincarnating Ito Marika until she smiled and the aura become different. An innocent girl with sparkle in her eyes when she smiles (resonates with her kanji Miku, "beautiful sky"). Another gem. She falls in the category of girl next door like Nanase or Sakura, but I won't mind if she turned out to be 5-ki center [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I like the vibe of 5th gen so far, it's pretty and refined. Can't wait for tomorrow...
    Consider that they seem to go by alphabetic order, I think we get a really great batch of girls this time.