5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

Hopefully Nagi or Satsuki gets to center the 5th gen song, Aruno is nice but would be great to give someone else a chance other than the airdrop center

• Like Like x 1
  2. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I found a video of their performance of Influencer today (missed their introduction due to time differences û_u), and there are some things that caught my eye/ear:
    • Miku knows how to flirt with the camera. She was constantly searching for it and smiled, which really impressed me. I don't think, it's easy to perform Influencer and find every active camera in the room at the same time.
    • idk, Satsuki seemed rather fragile to me before, but her movements have power o__o
    • Aruno has a high level for a rookie, right? Nagi does really well, but at least in this performance, she loses to Aruno (not in beauty, tho, I love her eyes <3)
    • Nagi can dance Influencer and still look like a calm, elegant princess.
    • Aya is very good, too. It seemed as if she was enjoying the performance a lot (the start of the 2nd verse especially).
    • I would love to say the same about Iroha, but the camera did not show her much. When she was focussed, her expression was nice.
    • Either Aya or Satsuki have a really nice vocal tone. They have a line together near the end with an undertone I liked a lot.
    Mao must have lost to her nervousness, I guess? She would not have been placed in that position, if she was not able to perform at a certain level, yet she seemed a bit stiff? (That's not a critic, if I would stand in her position, I would be exactly like that, too. Or worse.)
    I can understand why they chose Aruno as the single center. Judging by the Influencer performance, it could have been either her or Aya, but I guess they use Aya for a cuter type of song. She could have given Actually a different flavor though, that would have been interesting!
    All in all, they impressed me a lot. This was their first time performing, but most of them seem so capable. It's hard to say for Mao (blame it on nervousness) and Iroha (shame on the camerawork). But even so, it's not like one of them looked awkward or completely out of sync. They really are strong.

I don't know what to think about the other 3 who will join later. Right now, I feel like they missed a great chance and those who appeared in the 46 Hour TV are now at least one step ahead. But then, if these 3 are another bunch of super interesting girls, their entrance as a pack of three will make an even bigger impression. I'm also curious for Tomisato Nao now :flower:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I wonder what kind of shows will be given to 5th generation. I hope for something new and unique.

Oh, I just watched an AKB show where its members visit a town or a city of a prefecture and go sight seeing there. Did Nogizaka have a similar show to that?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  4. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    maybe soon or later they will join in Nogizaka Star Tanjou, im still not losing hope that Nogibingo will get aired again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I hope so. I got to know Nogizaka from watching an episode of Nogibingo, Ijiri san is hilarious :D. I also liked NogiEigo and hope for it to return too.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nogi had a traveling show that sent the members to various places: Spain, US, etc. It was fun! They've also have other videos for certain events such as 46 hour tv and on the singles for when they sent the members out traveling for promotion. You may be able to find some on biribiri

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. minto

minto Kenkyuusei

I miss nogi doko e. It's time to bring it back

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I also miss Ijiri. It would be interesting to see how this group deal with his antics. If they can handle him better than their senpai. Even if it's a different program, I wish he can come back. And mousou cameraman too, haha.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    4th gen and 5th gen really need to meet ijiri-san ahahahah

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    4th already met. Shin 4ki haven't.

11. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    ohhh in Nogizaka Doko E, Tsutsui's reaction is so priceless hahahaha. the dokkiri episode.

12. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Their reaction and interaction during nogibingo might be their turning point too,
    I still remember most of mousou from their old nogibingo

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If you missed omitatekai, it went like this. Introductions went in alphabetical order: Inoki, Ichinose, Inoue, Ogawa, Okuda, Sagawara, Nakanishi.

Then they presented their talents. I forget the order. Ichinose played the piano really well. Inoki did kendo and shoudo. She was super nervous and was cute at that. She said she plays guitar too, but that was Okuda's talent. Okuda sounded very indie-like on the guitar. Inoue showed off her artistic skills. She rivals Kakki. Sagawara played basketball and was very cute because she made all her shots. Ogawa played jikouchu on the clarinet all while dancing to choreo. Finally, Nakanishi sang. She's very much as good a singer as Rotti is.

After the talent portion came the live:
    Girls Rule (Ichinose center)
    Influencer (Inoue, Nakanishi W-center)
    Kimi ni shikarareta (Okuda! center)

I wonder if there is meaning to the center choices. Girls Rule usually assigned to the ace of the class (i.e. Kakki, Yamashita). Is Ichinose the ace? Okuda centering when she's the least popular?

Overall, I was impressed with these 5th Gen members. I wish those that couldn't make it will get a good introduction too. Looking forward to their growth. At the moment, Okuda is my favorite. Maybe one of the 3 (+Tomisato) can knock her off?

Model Press with the details: https://mdpr.jp/music/3023592

At the end of the 46 hours, after Actually... and Nakanishi center, and after NogiUta with all 5 gens, the thing about 5th gen is how much their senpai shine brighter than them. They'll catch up (maybe sooner than later), but 1,2,3, and 4 don't lose out them.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Rangga AG

Rangga AG Kenkyuusei

Is there already any videos containing part/full event of the omitatekai?
    I missed the event cos of forgetting about the timezone difference --"

15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  17. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

It was somehow taken down due to copyright issues. It is rare, but can happen. I couldn't watch it on the day it was posted, so I was prepared to watch later and had saved the link, but then I came across a message saying it was unavailable and probably taken down due to copyright :(

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    New leak for unrevealed member?
    Her name is Okamoto Hina/Himena
    cce9c8dd.jpg 0fcebe6b.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen: