[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Pretty sure Aruno is on the first batch. Mind you these last 3 was the last 3 member supposed to be introduced late.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

First batch? Not sure what you meant. Arno (at this moment in time) have neither appeared on NUC/Koujichuu or Nogistar yet. She did appear last (that i can recall) on 46 hour TV, but @signupsus specifically mentioned NUC, so there you go. Maybe you meant the series of video intros (viewable on youtube)? in that case, yes Arno was part of that set.

First week intro on NUC: Ichinose, Ogawa, Iroha
    2nd week: Ioki, Nagi, Satsuki & Tomisato
    3rd was the recent one last week: Okamoto, Teresa and Kawasaki Sakura.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Isaac H

Always appreciated your NUC hardsubs and @Sanjuro work on the subs as well. Don't worry about being late, hopefully you got whatever you need to sort out...sorted out and well done on your exams! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The first 5th gen introduction on NUC was just a week after Aruno's 'scandal' got blown up. Do you believe they take shoot just 2 day before they aired the episodes? But yeah, it's not aired on NUC so it's never really happen.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Isaac H

Perhaps - it's possible that they had shot Aruno's part & then cut her segment out...all I can mention is what I saw aired. They did had that segments of games with the senpais and everything, seems like a lot to re-shoot...then again, what the fuck do I know, I have zero knowledge in TV production and I have no idea what's planned and what's not. What I saw, is what I got in the end.

Also, at the end when all (minus Aruno) had been introduced, Shitara just mentioned "all of their PR time now is over" and the camera just showed the 10 members...but...yeah, I guess I wouldn't be surprised if Aruno eventually appears on Koujichuu in one way or another. How the group/management wants to handle Aruno is, quite frankly, none of my goddamn business.

Sorry if my tone seemed harsh or rude. I'm just tired of my life in general. But that's not important.

[​IMG]

Tonight's NUC I believe will be a Himura segment (games? appreciation? something), and with the Nogi members having the 10th live this weekend...my uneducated guess is that it might be a little while before 5-gen appear again. Well, there's Shin Nogistar to cure my 5-gen woes for now.

Maybe Bananaman appears again for upcoming NUC 2-parter on the live concert (I'm sure we've all seen those before in the past) I'm fine with that, though I'm not so sure I'd want to see Himuko again. :D

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Moe Fang

Moe Fang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miho
    Twitter:
    FangMoe
    shin-nogistar #2 engsub
    This sub is my collaboration with SatsukiSubs
    You can follow their twitter for any updates.

* Because satsukisubs translated directly from my translation (Bahasa), we apologize if there any mistake in our translation.
    Thank you.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
  7. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

My guess, given what we know and the timing of everything, is they shot a separate "get to know the new center" episode for Aruno that they cut after her scandal broke out and they put her on hiatus.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. riinof

riinof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka
  9. signupsus

signupsus Member

Right it's not just cutting out Aruno's segment, but re-shooting the competition where girls determine how much intro time they got. So I'm inclined to believe @HXT100 and think she was getting her own segment/show, probably around the prayer for a hit, which they certainly had to adjust their plans for.

10. Isaac H

@signupsus - quite honestly, I'm just speculating/guessing in my post previously. I'm pretty much feeling okay with what we got/what was aired in the end. Regardless of how I feel about Aruno's...."situation", based on how the audience feedback to her appearance in yesterday's BD live turned out (which was rather positive) she most likely will appear eventually on NUC (probably in Shin Nogistar as well). How, in what shape or what kind of segment...I don't know.

I don't feel like discussing or debating about Aruno any further. I'm too old & tired to be holding petty grudges...it's not like I lived a perfect life, anyway. I fucked up, I made mistakes, said/did things I regretted. Not my place to judge anyone. She's here to stay (for the time being) and she's a Nogi member. That's that. The 5th gen, on the whole, I think have interesting & talented members...and I include Aruno in that list since I first saw her singing during the 5G introduction segment on 46 Hour TV. I would love to do a 5G appreciation/impressions post soon.

To try getting back on topic - thanks to SatsukiSubs and @Moe Fang for picking up Shin Nogistar to sub. Being Malaysian, I can understand Bahasa Indonesia to a certain extent, so no problems for me. Do you work on other Nogi-related subs too?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Sorry for a long time no update. I was on vacation and then busy with work.

Love Sharing ep04 is up here

Season one (or so they say) is ended on ep06. Ep07 is just a review so I will skip that.
    If this show is liked by many, I will consider taking the 2nd season (or the Villa Arc which starts on ep08) with my team.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Moe Fang

Moe Fang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miho
    Twitter:
    FangMoe
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

[This looks like purchasable content, which is not allowed]

what is the name of this concert

14. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    In this episode, the Nogi members will split into teams and try to give birthday boy Himura the best present they can!

220515 Nogizaka Under Construction ep360
    Credit: GEES (subs) & Sanjuro/Kev (RAW)

Preview:
    vlcsnap-2022-05-21-18h23m15s167.jpg

Hardsub:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GJ42rT5EVdwT91scus3hT-8dkQK4wMhs/view

Great timing for this one! My birthday is on Monday so I'm excited to see this one today just in time! Can't believe I'm just a little less than half of Himura's age!

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 7
  16. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 12