Single Nogizaka46 31st Single [Kokoni wa Naimono] (2022.12.07)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 31, 2022.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    its written there live performance , so i think it's a performance "生パフォーマンスにてお届けしますので、ぜひご覧ください!"
    also , Asuka's blog also written its a performance, so the senbatsu would be known(unless there's a replacement due to schedule conflict, etc) , the formation may be hazy but guessable maybe
    "そしてなんとその生配信にて…

新曲の初パフォーマンスを行います!"

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wonder if the thumbnail to this is the cover?

3. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

I do think so
    :(
    So its time for her..
    Been preparing for this moment since 2016!!

4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It was really obvious. A single this late only meant a graduation single. I really hope it's as good as Kaerimichi or SayoImi and not like Shiawase.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    There are rumors that Mizuki's schedule is packed and she may not make it to the Youtube special

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Rumors? I thought we all know she's really busy with the morning drama. She barely made it to Chima's grad ceremony. Depending on her filming schedule, she's going to make it. I have faith in her. Although, I don't want her to run around too much and exhaust herself which may cause another hiatus or worse. I will be watching and waiting on the live stream with bated breath.

I don't think it was quite as obvious. I saw many a guesses as to who will be the center from many fans online and plenty of them weren't tagging Asuka as center. In fact, the big one was that hilarious W-center 5th gen rumor! We were deluding ourselves so as not to get another grad single. Fearing the worst.

Outside 2019 but there was an album and the pandemic 2020, Nogi usually releases 3 singles a year. So it isn't too unusual for it to be this late in the year. I was hoping for one.

I'd like stick up for Shiawase. As disappointed as I had felt upon its release, the song and the entire single has definitely grown on me. Personally, I find the song a more enjoyable listen than Sayonara no Imi. Now that being said, I hope Asuka's grad single will be as good a grad single as Nogi's best: MaiMai's Harujion! LOL.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    No 5th gen. Denchan out, Tamachan and Runa in . Seira back. Saachan and Rei sit out

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    The song is mostly nice nothing more. The chorus is pretty boring, it lacks some kind of "extension". The costumes are not interesting. The dance is not memorable. Classic graduation song.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Yay Runa and Tama. Boo to no 5ki though. They are already part of Nogi story even if they just spent a single year with Asuka. That's cultural differences and the whole senpai kouhai dynamic I guess.

Song is very good though I really liked it and surprised me. Worthy of Asuka grad at least. Not Kaerimichi good but it touched me and made me feel nostalgic like Harujion. Good grad song.

• Like Like x 4
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Beautiful scene. Members form a pair of wing for Asuka. Because she is a bird (Kanji bird in her name).
    IMG_20221105_175943.jpg

But, to me, the best scene of this performance was this one.
    Screenshot_2022-11-05-17-52-55-40_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329_30.jpg
    Runa in Senbatsu!!! :banana:

Song is good. It has some sad vibe. I really enjoy it.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I love it. Simple and easy on the ears. I think it's a beautiful song

But man I love the faces I saw. First Seira since I was worried they might drop her after her hiatus. So glad they didn't. Tamami is the one I wanted to see again among 3rd gen outside the 5 perma-Senbatsu. And of course Runa. I thought if any other 4.5 girls would make it, it was between her and Rika. Runa is the one I want to make Senbatsu. I don't mind no 5th gen was selected because next single we'll definitely see several of them make their Senbatsu debut. Can't wait for the rest to be revealed in the coming days

• Like Like x 4
  12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Sabishisa yo katari kake RUNA :cute:

13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I like the song! I'm just glad it wasn't as dull as Shiawase. Def better than Actually and Rock daze. I like the simplicity of the costumes. Happy for Tamami and Runa.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yay Runa! I am really glad to see another new face in senbatsu.

But is Ayane and Yanchan in fukujin? That would be cool!

• Like Like x 1
  15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    A smaller senbatsu and without 5th gen. to keep the number of Under members from being too depleted. like it was with previous singles in tv shows, it was Tamachan or Denchan standing in for absent members, likewise its one or the other in recent senbatsu. Runa going in was kind of expected with her rising popularity. I guess maybe the next singles when we should see 5th gen members in senbatsu and unders replenishing both sides numbers again.
    The song itself is good enough idol graduation for me, somewhat with a bit oldies tunes here and there, and of course with a short solo dance part for Asuka.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    From rewatching the performance, it looks like its 5-6-7 formation.

Front: Kaki, Endo, Asuka, Yamashita, Yoda
    2nd: Ume, Kubo, Akimoto, Tamura, Ayane, Yanchan
    3rd: Tsutsui, Tama-chan, Seira, Shibata, Renka, Yumiki, Runa

Of course, we'll have to wait for tomorrow's NogiChuu to confirm, but it's been a long while for an 18 member senbatsu. I think its still quite a small Unders again. They may be as small as Fusen unders.

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Koko wa nai mono
    Composer: Nasca (also composed Jikochu, and many Keya songs, like Kuroi Hitsuji, Eccentric, Hiraishin and more)
    Source: https://www.uta-net.com/composer/24971/

Music Arranger: The Third (also arranged Sakurazaka song, Jokenhansya de Naketekuru)
    Source: https://www.uta-net.com/arranger/829/

It is 5-6-7, and match the leak from a week ago.:D
    c6b1c230.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
  18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    looks like there was a leak yesterday, it is that formation (2nd row Ume and Manatsu in the middle , 3rd row Ayamen in the middle, Tamachan and Seira beside her , Yuna-Rentan, Runa-Yumiki takes the sides) . and the leak seems like from a Chinese site...
    [edit] looks like MasToppu already posted it

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
  19. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    The song is really good. Finally a good title song, I'm so happy for Asuka. Can't wait to see the MV, obviously it would be storytelling one, I guess. But the costume look kinda bland to me.

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's a nice song, I really like the chorus, feels bitter sweet. But I wish they lose or at least tone down the fast singing part. It feels old and a bit too much.
    The dance is very Nogi, which I like. White outfit kinda remind me of Shiawase. Overall, this is the best A-side of this year hands down.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1