Single Nogizaka46 32nd Single [Hito wa Yume wo Nido Miru] (2023.03.29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 13, 2023.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Formation pretty balanced showing off what's to come without any OGs 1st and 2nd gen.
    Tamachan and Runa drops back to Unders. just my opinion but I wonder now if they are part of the senbatsu rotation/backup along with few others, giving more members a chance to get into senbatsu
    5 5th gens is quite mind blowing, but I think it's a good move
    I'm very interested to see the song now which I guess will be performed this Wednesday

• Like Like x 1
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Oh my oh my, what a surprise senbatsu and a very nice surprise!! Congrats Kuboshita. When only the front rows left, I thought it's gonna be Kaki × Mizuki w-center, but seems the history continues that no w-center of cross generation. Now I want a cool song with great dance for these 2 to pull of.

I like that mgmt take a more reserved approach with the 5ki introduction to senbatsu. No need to rush for center.

Only complain is why no Terepan and should have at least 1 more 3ki.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  3. manamonn

manamonn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井玲奈、田村真祐、池田英紗、宮田愛萌、佐藤美波
    To be honest im frustrated because theres no terepan, but now theres nothing to be done but to pray for terepan to keep up with her good sales and hard work. The management cant ignore her forever!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I love the formation. Let's gooooo!

Cheers!

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Sato Rika made me smile. Ioki Mao made me scream. Ichinose made me giggle more. Miyu is a good surprise. But that 2nd row puzzled me. I felt certain it's not a 5th gen center or even front row after Satsuki.

A little sad for Runa (let's go for Under center) but overall, I got most of what I wished for. Five 5th gen members that I like. 4.5 girls getting their chance (hang on Kuromi). I put my bet on Yamashita center. And I got more with Kubo when I'm no longer expecting even just a front row for her. Happiest Senbatsu announcement for me. I couldn't ask for more.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good formation. Happy Nagi<3 finally enter Senbatsu. I hope it will be a goood song.
    Happy 5ki finally enter the Under. Under formation so stroooong!!! Can't for their song!!!:banana:

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Happy for Miyu, Rika, and all of 5th gen but a bit sad no Runa this time :cold:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think theyre rotating unders
    We might see Reno in senbatsu soon

9. Bingo

Bingo Member

They picked the two members who are the busiest with jobs outside Nogizaka for w-center, it might be tough for them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I'm really glad to see Kubo finally get her single, not to mention Zukki up there again

11. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

So damn happy for Kubochan I have a tear running down when I saw her picture for the wcenter. Ever since Ikuta left I haven’t really been watching but would keep tabs on them. Kubochan was always my fav from gen 3 since the beginning and I’m so happy she gets to center one song even if it is a wcenter. Next step is a solo center let’s go!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. manamonn

manamonn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井玲奈、田村真祐、池田英紗、宮田愛萌、佐藤美波
    Cant wait for the miguri sales to see how the 5th gen does now that they have members in senbatsu

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I love it. Been waiting for this KuboShita center since Mirai no Kotae in 2017

14. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Great formation, guys!
    I am happy for Kubo, and hope she and Yamashita will get along. Looking forward to see the video and its choreography now!
    About Runa, I feel she can be a good leader for the Unders.

15. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I would have loved the Nagi-Sakura-formation, but this one is even better. KuboShita had to be there at least once (and I loved Mizuki's center song so much, I wanted to see her again at that spot) :approve:
    Now Nagi is in the shadow center, so I won't complain. And they added Ioki, this makes me so so happy! :cute:
    The formation feels really fresh, perfect for a spring-like song, give me something with lots of cherryblossoms, please ~

I just hope for the centers' sake that their schedules don't completely exhaust them x.x

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm still excited over the senbatsu selection. It's been a while since I have been happy about one -- most likely it was back for BokuBoku, Mizuki's first center. I guess Mizuki centering is a happy thing for me. Let's go! But also it's a Kuboshita center which is doubly fine for me. I had thought we'd never get a Kuboshita center, but damn if I was proven wrong. Let's go!

This Wcenter reminds me of ImaHana, Nogi's first Wcenter, a significant milestone for the group as it was Maiyan x Nanase. So Kubo and Yamashita are just as formidable members for the group. I didn't think that management would dare put the busiest members to the center and burden them with even more work, but I guess they're taking that gamble. I do hope that they don't burn out. I do understand why they were chosen as they're the most prominent members out there. It's exciting.

As for 5ki, I am happy for all of them. Surprised at Ioki! Amazed for Inoue, Satsuki, and Sakutan in fukujin. 5ki bum rushed the senbatsu!

Also interesting is that it's 10 4ki there. Wow. They've really established themselves. It's a new Nogi!

Sadly, Runa falls to unders, but also Rei-chan coming back is an Unders. There's 6 3ki and 5ki in Unders! And if Kakehashi had come back maybe she would make it 6 4ki! Interesting.

Anyhow, I like this selection and can't wait for the songs to be revealsed.

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I like how Rei reacted when Rika got called, she's happy for her.

18. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

Hello, anyone know when we usually get to know Under formation? I am really curious who will be the solo or W Center for Under song. Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

BDL day 1

20. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

yuna is very sweet in this single