Oku Manami (Maachan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. CupOfMidsummer

CupOfMidsummer Kenkyuusei

^Not to mention that they stopped giving her that weird hairstyle - the one with the curled side ponytail.

2. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

I like the voice of Maachan but She still looks a little shiny in performances but in Oshibe Meshibe she looks so free and funny ^^

3. Blaise Liddell

Blaise Liddell Kenkyuusei

I'll miss OshiMeshi performances.... she's now with that huge unit at the new stage U_U ...

I was reading this thread...
    ...and after her last pictures I must say thiat is TOTALLY TRUE. She may have a "childish" image right now, however, I think she's an imminent danger for the other skinny (but lovely) girls in AKB!

!! And her new hair is amazing.

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Do you know she's not actually in OshiMeshi? She was just a replacement, she performed it 2 or 3 times out of 150 only. Her actual unit in K4 is Hatsukoi Doroubo.

5. TheCatintheHat

TheCatintheHat Kenkyuusei

I do not know it, but it was suspicious, because usally is Tomo~mi. So now, i need a new couple song with Maachan and Meetan. I have a doubt, i was watching the private videos, but there are not all the members of the team A and K (Maachan this case), Does exists another private video????

6. Jasey

The private videos were only for the selected members of the single Aitakatta.

7. TheCatintheHat

TheCatintheHat Kenkyuusei

That take me to think how unfair for the girls (mainly team B, because y only know Mayu, Yuki and Cindy), but thanks any way, that is idol life.

8. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

I'm unhappy with Maachan's unit song in K5. I'd hope for a girl to film a drama or somthing, so that maachan can fill in for her and thus gets to perform a better song. Hmm, maybe erepyon?

9. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

^ LoL, well yeah, her unit is too big in a sense that it also has Sae and Yuka there :p They "own" that unit :XD:

10. bonkey

bonkey Kenkyuusei

Maybe sometimes they should (or must B-) ) switch Oku over Kana's place in the cute unit :D

11. yobanaide

yobanaide Kenkyuusei

Or they could have kept both oku-chan & kana-chan in the cute unit since they are so kawaii!
    I personally love oku-chan's voice.

12. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^ agreed. Yet Maachan is stuck as a backdancer for yuka and sae... <.< no fair!
    I swear, one of these days I'll buy AKB48 and have her perform Nagisa no CHERRY with Acchan, Erepyon and Mayuyu as backdancers!

13. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

^ Now now, it seems that the song had gotten a "bad" reputation :mrgreen: How could you make those 3 the backdancers ?? Now the audience won't pay any attention to the main singer and instead focus on the backdancers :lol:

14. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ I could put those brown bags over their faces :rofl:

EDIT: Oh, and the song has got a bad rep b/c only front girls get to sing it:
    Acchan, Erepyon, Mayuyu and Jurina. Thus, having the A, K and B frontgirls backdance to maachan singing it (sadly, she's an underdog =( ) would be win on so many levels you'd need a spacelift to reach the top :D

15. Jasey

Well actually Maachan has got the biggest part in that song after Yuka & Sae. She has 1 solo line and 4 duet lines, while Meetan & Chikarina have 1 solo & 2 duet lines and Naruse's part has 2 solo lines.

16. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

She's still young, her time will come. Who knows, maybe she likes it the way it is?

While you are shopping for idol groups, I have a few ideas for H!P... :p :roll:
    In reality you wouldn't be able to do it, though. AFAIK, japanese companies are protected by law from foreign majority ownership. :roll:

17. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

You know, once world domination is mine, japan is mine as well :D So without that law, I just have to slap the AKBmanagement with a wad of bills until they agree XD

18. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Haha...please contact me when that happens. I would love to see that and may pay a good deal of money too.

Maachan will have her day one day. She's still young, but when she's got her chance to bloom and grow out of her shyness...there will be no stopping her. *Side note* - It was cute when she ran off stage during Kaorin's graduation moment.

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I just realized that Maachan, the youngest of AKB48, is in the same unit as Meetan, the oldest of AKB48... Funny...

20. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

It actually took me awhile to realize that they were in the same unit at all (lol it's that big :lol: ) and how happy Meetan must be about that. XD