Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cover of 'Mikansei' by Ieiri Leo:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naachan will be appearing in the cast of the musical stage production of the fantasy adventure manga series 'Magi' which will run in Tokyo and Osaka in June:
    https://www.musical-magi.com/

She'll play the role of Morgiana and she appears at 0:45 in this official trailer:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Here we go again

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I watch the Mion Birthday performance from 3.16 Nana performing in what looked like her solo makeup. Under eye jewels and temp tattoos on her hand and thigh. She performed in hi-hi’s spot in sono mama de and lullaby. Awesome performance as expected. Really carrying on the vocals.

Can’t help but comment on how thin she looks on camera

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Introducing concert makeup:

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Vlog celebrating the birthdays of her mother and her dog on 3/8:

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. comfygazer

comfygazer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    さとみな ♡
    909CA290-22CF-45CC-97DB-06B4E9ED412F.jpeg

there won’t be a livestream for naachan’s gradcon, apparently :,(

this combined with the venue having less than 2500 seats just doesn’t sit right with me… i wasn’t expecting something super grand or over-the-top but it’s just sad to think that a majority of naachan’s fans won’t be able to see her final performance or get to say goodbye to her.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I swear to god, every time I think they can't treat her any worse... they do.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Thank you, Avex for giving us this grad concert.
    And F* U DH (AKB's management) for making things wayyyy to complicated than it needs to be. If Avex was able to get her last solo con live-streamed at the same venue I can't think of any reason why they couldn't do it this time. The only difference is that other AKB members are participating in the grad con vs. being Naachan's solo concert.

Regardless, I appreciate everything Naachan has done for her fans. I'm sure she's fought for the live stream until the last minute. And I thank her for allowing her fans to use the serial code from her first solo con DVD, bc clearly DH has long forgotten about such a thing exists. Too bad that I won't be able to exchange my serial code for a lovely cheki since I'm unable to go to the grad con this time.

11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    You have an infantile view of business. The management simply came to the conclusion that something more was not commercially successful. Is she hated? Management doesn't want money because Nana offended them? Of course not!
    I know that many people here have a distorted idea of AKB48. But today, the possibilities are extremely limited. And the difference between popular and not popular members is not great. Okada doesn't have much more powers than Tomu.
    I'm more likely seeing a conflict between Avex and DH. Who will bear the costs and who will receive the income. So do not dramatize the usual graduation of a far from popular person in Japanese show business.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
  12. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Pretty sure the graduation concert is most Avex doing. Likely Avex decision to not have it livestreamed.

And tbh, as someone living in Japan, there's a feeling of betrayal when it was announced after several round of heavy ticket promotions that there's going to be a livestream, to the point that I actually stopped actively buying concerts ticket unless I really, really don't want to miss it. It's even worse for foreign fans who have won the ticket and have arranged all airfare and hotels, just to see it's going to be livestreamed, too.

(I do have Naachan graduation concert ticket)

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@innosu A live-stream can’t compare to the live experience of a concert. You are lucky to be able to attend a unique experience, while the rest of Naachan fans will have to wait for pictures from official sites and… god knows if we’ll ever get a release or something. The same can be said about Tomu’s concert.

Nako is getting a paid livestream, so I don’t know why they haven’t done the same for them. It’s easy money, in the end.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Personally, I wouldn't care if a concert I'm attending is live streamed. In fact, it would be better. I get to experience the whole thing in real time and then have a high quality recording available online immediately after to re-live it as often as possible. I would still always prefer to go in person if I could, even if there were live stream tickets available.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. baboboy

baboboy Kenkyuusei

I'm guessing that some people (not me) feel that some of the exclusivity is gone when there is a livestream vs when there isn't. The live in-person ticket has more value if that is the only way you are able to see/experience the live performance. In-person is obviously better, but you are still able have some or most of the enjoyment of the performance when you see it online. Since this is a much smaller venue than we thought it would be, I think in-person experience would be much better than if it was a much bigger venue, livestreamed or not. I still think she deserved a bigger concert but that's a different topic.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't understand the need for it to feel exclusive though to be honest... it doesn't change my own personal experience.

I also feel, in person a small venue is better because it's more intimate. On livestream, it doesn't really matter. For Naachan's sake, though, I wish she had gotten a bigger venue though, as that's what she deserves.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nako still has Korean popularity, Mercury can't say no to that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Not if you don't care that much about the live experience itself. I far prefer to be able to watch livestream from the comfort of my home instead of being stuck in the last row of the concert venues. Not everyone has the same preference when it come between concert and livestreaming.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've experienced a few AKB48 concerts which were livestreamed and made available on DVD afterwards but the video just can't properly capture the feeling of what it's like being there. It's why I'm going to Japan again later this month, I want to discover for myself the atmosphere at Team 8's farewell on 4/30. Yes I could stay at home and watch the livestream, I'd probably see more and it'd be rather cheaper lol, but I just want to have the experience for myself. (Then again, if they do have a livestream and it's another VR one, I know where I'd much rather be...)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

FsuMXgeaQAA4YQM.jpg

It's over.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1