=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

=LOVE's 6th Anniversary Live will be broadcasted on Youtube on September 6th! :banana:

if the video does not show watch the video here

===========

their performance at 24h TV Nikkan Charity Event 230827

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Rushy

Rushy Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  4. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Three groups, a total of 34 active members. I have to do a personal SSK!:D
    Since there are three different threads, and I don't want to repost the same stuff in the other two, I chose the "mother group" for this ranking.
    (Just in case, I wrote the explanations from last to first)
    Now straight to the point:

My IkoNoiJoy Member Ranking

01. Tomita Nanaka
    Hmm.. what to write.. I guess.. less boyish and less of an anime-nerd.. a bit better looking.. but- as loud, good at singing, passionate, cute and hilarious as Iori! In comparison to latter, Nanaka "feels" better to me. Plus she got that "it" I wrote about earlier.
    02. Noguchi Iori
    Boyish, loud, Anime-nerd, good singer, good looking, passionate, cute, hilarious. IIRC, she is my oshi from early days on, there was Nagisa at times, but Iori stood on top. I wonder what will happen after graduation...
    03. Otani Emiri
    Beauty queen of =LOVE! Beautiful, elegant, cute and attractive. And also producer of two brands by now, she's going places. The next Kojima Haruna?
    04. Kanisawa Moeko
    IMO the best leader of IkoNoiJoy. (Nothing against Anna's leader skills, but she lacks visuell radiance of a leader for me!)
    05. Oshida Mitsuki
    Same as for Jurii. There's this "something". I wish for her that she makes a big career, maybe in acting, or variety? Looking at her after they went through that horror house, I couldn't stop laughing. She looked so beaten. Please take a look if you haven't. (Watch here)
    06. Aida Jurii
    Jurii~ Aside from the usual, she has that something that draws me to her. That "it". You know exactly what I mean, don't deny it!^^
    07. Yamada Momoka
    Gosh what a beauty. Also her voice/way of speaking. That smile. I don't want to bring up their aura all the time, but hers feels so soft and beautiful..
    08. Ozawa Aimi
    Pretty, cute and funny. She makes a good leader. Her aura alone makes me feel good. Could have ranked her higher, but for now, 8th place is still ok.
    09. Esumi Renon
    Pretty and cool, she got that idgaf aura and makes a good center. (Could have been a Keya member, huh?)
    10. Amano Konoa
    Number 10 was kinda difficult to choose (for reasons, look below^^), I ended up choosing Konoa, because of her face/aura. Idk, her face looks like she's going to say something out of the blue that makes the whole room go "OOOOOH SHIIIT" while keeping a straight face. I want her to be really good at MCing/Variety [hehe]

There are more members I'm having an interest in. Like Honda Miyuki- who was my first oshiman of Noimii; Ogi Hana- who was my ni-oshi behind Nanaka, but fell in my rankings due to the cat thing; NearJoy's Amano Arisu- who has center potential in my opinion. She is pretty and her aura is interesting.

In the end, I only wanted to post ten members, 'cause I think that's enough for this member size. If you want to share your ranking, it's ofc up to you how many you want to share! :)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    You got me curious :confused:

Very choice for number 1 :1st:
    I don't know the girls enough to give me own ranking but I like the idea.

6. Rushy

Rushy Kenkyuusei

I'll have a go too:

1. Otani Emiri
    Reason I first discovered =Love, stunningly beautiful and is getting even more attractive as she gets older and looks slightly more mature. Also respect how she went from being incredibly quiet and shy when younger to a popular idol who has branched out into other activities.

2. Sasaki Maika
    Really like her slightly unusual singing voice and is probably currently my favourite ikonoijoy singer. Also like her slightly irreverent personality and style.

3. Onishi Aoi
    Was impressed with her singing at Ikonoijoy and I think she could be really good. Also the way she interacts with her favourite plush on her Showroom is adorable. Only downside is she doesn't look completely comfortable when performing on stage.

4. Saito Kiara
    If doing this list last year she wouldn't be in the top 15, but her pink hair and greater opportunities with Naatan graduating have really made me pay a lot more attention to her. Her goofy charm and stylish dancing are her best attributes.

5. Noguchi Iori
    Amazing performer who is versatile enough to do pretty much any song well. Also her extremely loud laugh always amuses me.

6. Aida Jurii
    Good singer and agree with FlowingColors that she's got that it when performing, looks like she belongs on stage.

7. Tomita Nanaka
    Really hard for me to know where to place, at her best she can be terrific, excellent stage presence and an interesting voice which despite being renowned for her power I much prefer when she sings more delicately as it lets her unusual sound shine more. However, her singing isn't consistent enough and she's got an annoying tendency to sing too deep and cut lines off early which I really don't like the sound of (I thought she was poor in the cover of Shiran Kedo at ikonoijoy for example) and this is dragging my rating down.

8. Yamamoto Anna
    Seems to be a great leader, has the cutest smile in the groups and I just find her very endearing and easy to root for.

9. Kawaguchi Natsune
    Unconventional and highly creative, it's refreshing to see someone trying different things. Makes some funny backstage videos too.

10. Sakurai Momo
    Classy singer and great facial expressions when singing.

7. Rushy

Rushy Kenkyuusei

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Message video for CDTV:

• Like Like x 3
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Here it goes... Sorry to any Niajoy girls, I always take years to learn about members

1. Otani Emiri
    2. Honda Miyuki
    3. Otoshima Risa
    4. Saito Kiara
    5. Tanizaki Saya
    6. Noguchi Iori
    7. Yamamoto Anna
    8. Tomita Nanaka
    9. Takamatsu Hitomi
    10. Amano Konoa

(If Naatan were still in the group, she'd be my #1)

• Like Like x 4
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Natsumatope' on CDTV Live Live today (with a introduction by Sasshi!) (credit to uploader):

• Like Like x 3
  11. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    sasshi will scold us if she know we rank her girls. but it can't be helped. it's already become our habit to rank the members :^^;:

[​IMG]
    1. Amano Konoa
    The youngest in the group but she is smart and very good at talking (it's almost like she's doing ventriloquism when she speaks. She should practice it more and become the first Ventriloquist idol lol).
    I like her smile, her half twintail,her contagious laugh, her weird expression, her voice, and many more. I hope someday Konoa's charm can reach many peoples.

2. Nagata Shiori
    I just love her sharp dance. Watashi Accent MV was superb. no props, no edit. just dance. It's amazing considering she never have any dance experience before joining the group.
    I think she is the purest member in the groups. Not even big city like Tokyo can corrupt her. And I hope she'll stay that way.

3. Ichihara Ayumi
    At first I thought she was chosen because of her beauty appearance. But I'm surprised that her voice is quiet stable when singing.
    It was frustrating knowing that she was announced her graduation from STU48 in a such young age. Glad that she is now joining sasshi's group who she admired. She was the first reason I'm following Niajoy.

4. Honda Miyuki
    cute cute cute
    everything about her is just screams cute! [hehe]

5. Takamatsu Hitomi
    No matter where her position is, her center aura and presence never fade away. Her sparkling smile is like a summer that will light you up.

6. Sasaki Maika
    She has cute husky voice that easy to listen, soothing and addictive.
    To me, she has this cool and calm image like the strongest student in school who doesn't wanna stand out and sits at the back of the class. lol

7. Sakurai Momo
    She is genius at making facial expression. Looks natural and not forced at all. Very captivating and never get enough of it.

8. Esumi Renon
    If she was joining Keyakizaka. The group may still be around today. :fear:
    Peoples said she has Techi vibe which I don't disagree. But I feel she resembles sayanee more.

9. Morohashi Sana
    She has a bright wide warming smile. And her singing technique is top notch.
    The first member who got solo song and solo concert. It's a solid proof that her singing ability is getting acknowledged.

10. Suzuki Hitomi
    At this point maybe you already realize that I'm more into cute idol than cool idol. But even though she often playing around and making cute expression in the stage, she is quite a good performer.

11. Onishi Aoi
    Niajoy powerhouse singer. But still need to practice how to express coz sometimes she just look lost lol. But her puppy eyes is adorable!:cute:

12. Yamamoto Anna
    She is smoll but she is the leader that you can always rely on. Let's head to the Tokyo Dome together!

13. Ogi Hana
    If Noimi is a kpop group, she is definitely in visual position. She should rank higher if not because that cat's thing. But since she already apologize I still put her on my rank.

14. Saito Kiara
    Now the princess become the queen. She slayed her solo MV very much!
    I like the gap when she was goofing around in behind the scene.

15. Murayama Yuuka
    I like her style and performance. And she slightly remind me of Oonishi Momoka.

16. Ozawa Aimi
    The member that personally recruited by sashihara herself.
    A good singer and leader. Her experience is really showing.
    Got a goosebump when they performed Ai wo Shiru in their first performance.

--------------------------------------------
    sasshi is like a proud mother who watching and supporting her daughters performing in kindergarten event lol

• Like Like x 3
  12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hey all, I’m trying to find out if this group made an appearance on Music Station yet? Been searching for a minute but can’t seem to find anything. Also, are they looking likely for Kouhaku this year?

13. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    They already performed Weekend Citron in Sept 2021.

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm not sure about Kouhaku, but they've definitely been on MSte before, but I didn't save the performances. Here are some photos of the girls though:

E_fb0iOUUAk0aNO.jpeg E_fbuErUcAEXIZg.jpeg E_fdffHUUAE25oY.jpeg E_ftFtUUcAYhT7b.jpeg E_ftFuLVcAQ_OMG.jpeg E_kZf4BUYAIz4NS.jpeg

You can find these pictures using the #イコラブMステ hashtag. These were all posted on September 17th, 2021.

With the date, I was able to find this video (talk + performance) on Bilbili:

• Like Like x 3
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mirinya has uploaded a 'behind' video of the photoshoot with Naatan for Melady colour contacts:

• Like Like x 2
  17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ cuteness overload! :cute:

=========

1st episode of Kimi wa =LOVE wo Aiseru ka (230906) since their new broadcast once a month on TV!

• Like Like x 2
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So I just tried to apply for =LOVE tickets... but you need the phone number already :( I ordered a Japanese SIM card, but I can't have it delivered to my home address as I don't have a UK issued driver's license, so I have to wait until I'm in Japan to buy the tickets... :(

• Like Like x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    SCREENX & 4DX experience report video with Anna, Iori, Maika and Hitomi:

• Like Like x 3
  20. nigamushiotoko