TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm not really into super-tough campaign, they don't really need it anymore IMO. Maybe once in a while, but not every time. I enjoy watching medium level campaign like the 29th single for example.
    I think the problem with this one is that there's only Nagi and a bunch of so many faceless people that we don't even care. If you are Nagi oshi like me, you might enjoy it, otherwise it must be boring. It would be better if they feature other members so that we can watch their interactions.

2. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    When watching the 1st part, I was already feeling this would be a boring one so I didn't notice until the 2nd episode came out that the goal of this campaign is that she'll have to "Send her gratitude towards 33 people".
    Thing is, even Nagi herself don't know who she'd be thanking to amount that 33 people (in line with 33rd single) thus the staffs without her knowledge reached out to all these people we are seeing (typical variety stuffs).

While variety wise it's already boring, there wasn't even any interaction among members, "Nagi is indeed like this or that"; "I've never seen this side of her" ← none of these known-to-member-only-supporting stories bcs this campaign is too focused on watching VTR.

Even Bananaman could only throw some remarks/ comments here and there — please keep mind this is going for 2 full episodes — and we literally just had the NEW CENTER QUIZ. If you noticed, when Nagi's friend come to the karaoke and had Nagi sung, Shitara commented, "Isn't it already good enough to end it here." — it was the cues, Shitara knew that if this is continued, people will lose interest in the CAMPAIGN, it's no longer the WARM, HEARTWARMING CAMPAIGN, it became a boring one cuz it's too long.

The management pushing Nagi too hard to our face at this rate. I personally feel this SHOULDN'T BE A HIT CAMPAIGN, this should be a HAISHINCHUU EPISODE, since Haishinchuu HIGHLIGHTS & FOCUS on individual/ small group of people activities.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Exactly THIS!!!:approve:
    Already felt this hard push after 4 days of Jingu, which I understand, don't get me wrong. Totally fine with it. They really want to establish her as their new ace/face. But they could at least make it a little challenging to call it a hit campaign. Doesn't have to be very hard. Like during archery, she didn't even hit the center. Get it? Hit + center? I don't think that's too much to ask, they're the archery club anyway, right? So, everything is just chit-chat, hi, hello friends, senpai, thank you. Two full episodes of this after the new center quiz. In the middle of the last episode, I thought to myself 'This better be over tonight'. Well, guess not. Let's just go to the next segment, please.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Wait. I thought Nagi's homeroom teacher was Hamaie Ryuichi. The MC dude with Ikuta in Venue 101. :^^;:

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Finally watching it with subs. For Nagi oshi like me, of course these 4 episodes are a treat. Learned so much about Nagi... Thank you staff for spoiling our little princess. LOL...
    That childhood friend of Nagi sounds like a pain tbh, even though that must have been toned down a lot for broadcast. Nagi wasn't even excited to see her haha...

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    With the subs out, the conclusion to hit campaign was somewhat compelling. It's not often we see the member's side when it comes to the auditions. How nervous was Nagi and her mom on the auditions. Also not telling her dad or brothers. How she felt inferior and not Nogi like -- ironic now that she's the ace in waiting. I'm sure most every member had their same doubts during their auditions. Just interesting to know.

As for the second half, Kuromi can not hide. I just love it.

7. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

A simple but very heartwarming episode. Loved seeing the centers passing Nagi some advice.

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Just in time for M Sta. Got to put what you learn in good use. But...:hehe:
    This last episode was nice. Health should always be the no.1 priority. Those seniors were in hiatus at one point so that's the best advice they can share not just with Nagi but the rest of their kouhai. Hoping those members taking a break fully recover and be back before the next release.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Recently, Yodachan met with Momoko and she approved of her Nigemizu monomane.

10. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Nogichu #431

Ogawa Aya and Miku went to Fukuoka for their summer trip. They seem to get along together.
    Yoda went to Los Angeles and lost her phone. :(:( Yoda is impressive, that's a 12 hour trip and she's alone.
    A whole bunch of girls went to South Korea. (Riria, Kaede, Sato Rika and more). Glad they had a fun vacation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Such a lively episode. It's great to have almost all senbatsu and under members, and having fair amount of screentime. Can see members like Rika and Miyu getting so much better in communicating and expressing their thoughts compared to their early days. Also, thanks Ume for your annual reports on legendary spiller Kaede lol.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I love this type of episodes were we get to see a little bit more of the behind the scenes with the girls interacting with each other

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Aha, so Ichinose is our current pervert in the group? Hope she gets to touch all the butts she wants lmao

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Aaahh!!! Aruno-chan sang 366 nichi! It is the same song Rotty sang on Koujichuu.:cute:
    Rotty perf

if the video does not show watch the video here
    She got 93 point. And, Aruno got 95, a bit better. Sasuga, both of them are Nogi Uta Hime!!!:1st:
    Maochan miss was cute!!!:inlove:
    Himura-san Secret Base!!![hehe] I thought Shitara-san would make an adlib story like on one of their skit stage years ago.[hehe]
    Of course, if it is Go Hiromi, Himura-san can do it perfectly. :D

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Man, this kinda episode always got muted on YouTube. :gavel:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Do you have any suggestion for where to watch it, except from Youtube, before the subbers release it?

17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Try billibilli

• Like Like x 1
  18. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Yeah, bilibili is good enough to find it. Give it a day, you can just even google it with the right keywords.

Now you've mentioned it, definitely missed her bright smile in Nogizaka. Poor Ami-chan senpai when she snagged her prize [hehe]. Also, thanks @MasToppu for subbing that episode.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bingo

Bingo Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Lol, this week Nogichuu is ridiculous
    Can't hear anything, do not know the situation beside only those bells ringing suddenly :wall:
    What's the issue?