[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Bingo

Bingo Member

2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for the reminder. Interesting reading. The maximum allowed image size (750x750) is a bit larger than I remembered. Posting links to videos of TV shows (including Showroom) is okay, but linking to other video, especially of purchasable content, is not. Posting links to subs and the general location of (but not link to) the video is okay. Magazine images may be copyrighted, but since no copyright owners have complained to S48, they are allowed. Those and other interesting details are in the rules you link to.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sakurazaka46's Hikaru Morita, Yui Kobayashi, Yasuno Tamura, and Takayuki Yamada's surreal movements will make you burst out laughing! ? AEON Pay new CM and making of AEON Pay's new CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Moriya Rena and Odakura Reina playing golf (VOL.1)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It has been proven time and time again that confidence is this group's strength going all way back to Hirate era.

If you have it inside of you let the confidence come out. It's just wild how much Fujiyoshi has grown in the group since they changed name to Sakurazaka. This is the first time they achieve a song as Sakurazaka without old merit to be selected for Kouhaku. I wonder if Start over! is enough to be nominated for Japan Record Awards especially when they were invited to AAA.

When we speak of confidence Maruyama is about to become a monster in the group. I heard her song voice in the full PV and she needs more confidence to believe in herself. She will become better.

Fujiyoshi stands out among 2nd gen and Akimoto-sensei has found his center from this generation to deliver a great song consistently. Both Start over and Uma no sensou broke the law of there must be a society themed song for A-side and a love themed song for B-side when it comes to senbatsu. Unfortunately they returned to old Sakurazaka with 7th single as I have mentioned plenty of times in the 7th single thread. Things are white too and the other members wear red and dark blue color lines. Like if there is a battle between which world color will win or they will use both to represent Sakurazaka. Start over was a new beginning and I hope they fall back to that next year.

I wouldn't complain if we get another up-tempo song with a positive vibe like Natsuno Chikamichi. I think Akimoto will only give that to Airi if she was selected as center.

However, the unit that Akimoto and management selected from 3rd gen are going to be the strongest from that generation. Airi, Shiichan, Murai, Murayama and Matono. But I do think Enriko and Ishimori will be strong as individuals when both of them have strong singing ability and one of them has good technique on drums.

Center for A-side is a different story. I think the selected members from the unit have a greater chance among 11 members.

Nagisa's strength is her piano performance so I don't want that to go to waste in Sakurazaka.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Congratulations for Saku comeback strong on this year and participating in NHK kohaku.. Good jobs girls.. You guys make it

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    AKIP declared a few months ago that he no longer infers and makes decisions in any of the 3 groups for quite some time, the only thing he does is write lyrics and works as a consultant, everything is decided by Yoshio Konno and Sony directly, (thank God) haha

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. So he says, and has said for a while. But he was there at the final 3gen auditions. I'm sure his advice/ideas remain important.
    2. I wonder if we should trust Mr. Konno or Sony Music Entertainment more?
    3. Humans like to think of individuals doing things, so perhaps we keep thinking Aki-P when it's really the organization. I'm guilty of this...and I remain guilty despite knowing it isn't so simple.

14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Personally I'm happy there has been a certain Mr. Aki-P, a sensei-with-a-vision that created this kind of entertainment and brought so many charismatic beauties to our attention...

As long as he is not becoming obsessed with some certain idols to the point of generating the mechanism that is turning them into super-idols that are burned in the process of being ruthlessly pushed to glory and taking down whole groups with them...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What is the Shinzanmono stage play about ? And why is it only 3rd gen ?

16. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    It isn't a stageplay. Nogi's 5ki, Hinata's 4ki and Saku's 3ki perform on different dates in Theater Milano-Za. Each gen performs seperately on a different day. The perfomance itself is like backslive, where each member centers a different song.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Idol group Sakurazaka46 participated in the "MTV VMAJ 2023 Pre-Show" held at Pia Arena MM in Kanagawa on the 22nd. Sakurazaka46 was selected as “Best Dance Video”

see also the Sakamichi Series thread

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

So I now have this crazy theory that Inoue was left out of Shonin Kyokku's senbatsu so that she can step into Habu's position once Habu graduates.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

3rd year Anniversary Live was performed Saturday-Sunday November 25-26. The Saturday show has already appeared on the Internet. I won't provide a link, but it is on aidoru-online and bilibili (also Sunday show here). Great show. Fast-paced -- very little talk, all action. Wonderful performances: Ten, Karin, Yuzu, Airi, etc., etc. Elaborate sets: lighting, screens, runway, second stage, moving vehicle with performers in it.

And especially Habu grad ceremony, which occupied entire last part of show: performances of old songs with original members. A long and moving statement from Habu. Short conversations with every member, including 3gens, as she gave each a flower.

• Like Like x 2