Kuroda Fuuwa (Fuwarin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by lionel90, Sep 13, 2020.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  2. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Oh, so that's why she was playing doctor.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    I'm so sad about what happened to her. She was in last 1-2 years my NMB oshi. Hope that she can recover and make nice career, same like Suuchan is doing.

I'm a little bit worried, because there's a chance that it's the beginning of bigger case in NMB which can move them into NGT status :cry2: Why? Because an another girl - my second NMB oshi - has also announced graduation from NMB just few days past Fuuwa and also without giving enought time to her fans to say "Goodbye" after announcement :(

7. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    The quality is even lower than output possible from basic DeepFake, so this could be very well a fake news campaign from haters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Just one sentence will be enough:
    A****le boyfriend with hidden camera.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    No. Contrary to what some people want you to believe what happened in Niigata had nothing to do with them... doing stuff with boys or people being bothered with a scandal. NMB had lots of scandals before, even hotel parties and nothing serious happened. In fact, these days 48G fans seem to enjoy scandals. Niigata was a cause of assaulting and mismanagement. Well, this one in particular is a bit serious but that's between her, him and the court.

Her actions say otherwise tho. Nobody ever graduated because of fakes. We never really had fakes. Apparently there's a 1h30m version of the video so there's a lot more to be seen.

And this pretty much seals it...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

If she weren't aware of the recording what he did was beyond the lowest, her being a rule breaker or not. It's even worse because she doesn't look very experienced, but maybe that's just the Japanese style.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I can't even watch tv for 80 mins, so arguably, worth it? there is a 35-second censored version set to oshi no ko theme.

i'm really sorry for fuuwas, she really so careless. 5-chan suspects they guy to be a host worker that she made a transactional friendship with.

Mikana is catching blame again on the interwebs. need to keep her away from michapi. but it's already too late because michapi idolizes mikana. just sucks because there is are in-person handshake events and everybody has to act all clueless about it. In the end the official account is health reasons and we just hope fuuwarin gets better

11. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

If this guy have mutual acquaintance of other girls of the group(high probability tbh), there is no doubt that there could be another "works" with other members, considering if he was secretly recording some of these girls must be nervous right now and I do not rule out more graduations in the incoming days, the only way to stop this is that Fuuwa report the axshole to the police for revenge pxrn.

Did she only delete Tiktok right ? because twitter and instagram are still up, maybe she still no have plans to disappear from business

Last edited: Oct 30, 2023
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Meanwhile - a video from Young Magazine has just dropped:

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She locked her instagram.

14. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

Well she unlocked her instagram today and accepted almost 3000 follow request (she went up from 37k to almost 40k followers). So yeah this pretty confirms that she is not going anywhere, lets see if she will stay quiet or announce something...

15. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    the show must go on

16. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    lmao
    Of course she will, she is the one that started the infamous dating culture of NMB
    Well, Asao, her best friend, announced graduation almost at the same time so...
    EXTREMELLY UNPOPULAR OPINION: While being much more embarassing, a scandal like this is much less worse when it comes to keep the support of your fans compared to a normal dating scandal, she instantly became the victim and everyone will see her as innocent. Like you guys said i can see her staying in the business. You can also bet your life S1 is offering her an obscene amount of money right now, will she accept it?

Lesson of the Week: Listen to your sister and fans.

17. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

a weird think happened today with Fuuwa, yesterday she created a new Instagram account @hismini_ she asked with a story in her main account (her account that created during nmb) to join this new account,hitting a comeback, but today after a lot of people joined, her new account mysteriously disappeared and in her main account she deleted or archived the remained photos that she had. I think maybe someone is still controlling her, maybe her parents or family and when they found out they ask her to delete the new one.

18. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei