[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Hououin Kyouma

Hououin Kyouma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saitō Asuka/Kamimura Hinano
    Links to episodes related to the new episode:
    1. 2014: Nogizaka tte Doko? #116 & #117 (Grand 1st New Year's Hidden Talents Tournament)
    2. 2016: Nogizaka Kōjichū #37-38 (Himura Awards Festival) (soft subtitles)/#37 (hard subtitles) & #38 (hard)
    3. 2017: Nogizaka Kōjichū-Keyaki tte Kakenai? 1 Hour cross-over (soft/hard) & Kōjichū #87 (soft/hard)
    4. 2018: Best Unit Battle 1 Hour Special #137 (soft/hard) & #138 (hard)
    5. 2019: 1st Himura Gundan vs. Shitara Gundan 1 Hour Battle #188 (soft/hard) & #189 (soft/hard)
    6. 2020: Shitara Gundan Reward Bargain Buy Tour #239 (soft/hard) & #240 (soft/hard)
    7. 2021 New Year's: 2nd Himura Gundan vs. Shitara Gundan Battle #291 (soft/hard) & #292 (soft/hard) (1st New Year's episodes courtesy of Sanjuuro & reikazaka46!)
    8. 2021 Year End: Ikuta-san's Year End Party #340 (soft/hard) & #341 (soft/hard)
    9. 2022 Year End: Saitō Asuka-san's Kouhaku Party #391 (soft/hard) & #392 (soft/hard)
    1. Umezawa-san wants a high-grade reward box for each member: start of Kōjichū #433 (Song Monarch)
    2. Members struggle with translating English to Nihongo: Kōjichū #320 (3rd No Brains Championship) (from timestamp 12:46)
    3. Daruma-san ga Koronda: NOGIBINGO! #8 (Okada-san ga Koronda)
    4. Tsutsui Ayame-san sings Otona Blue: start of Kōjichū #434 (Song Monarch)
    5. Saitō Asuka-san dances Otona Blue, & is vaguely very aware of Atarashii Gakkou no Leaders: Hamasuka #83 (timestamp 03:19; on the usual site)
    6. Nogizaka's THE ALFEE debuts: Kōjichū #418 (Bowling) (from 04:25)
    7. Shibata-san's THE ALFEE recreation is popular: Kōjichū #443 (Yonki Year-end Party) (12:55 & 13:55)
    I tried to be comprehensive, as someone requested it, but it's just what I recall at the moment. Hopefully, it can add some context, layers, or simply fun to this week's episode.

Yumiki Nao-san is this week's Kōjichū post-credits personality on Haishinchū.
    1. Himura-san receives confessions: Doko #70 (1st-ever Valentine episode)
    2. Indiana Himura & the Love Square of Destiny: Doko #148 (My Summer Romance Grand Prix)
    3. Takayama-san's electric scatting: Kōjichū #74 (2nd Summer Vacation Assignment) (timestamp 16:13)
    4. Never give Shitara-san an electric shock board: Kōjichū #119 (Acting Ability Grand Prix) (at 20:22)
    5. Nishino-san, Satō Kaede-san, & Shinuchi-san need better approaches to Himura-san: Kōjichū #130 & #131 (Relationship Test)
    6. Himura-san gets members' electrifying handshake events: Kōjichū #160 (Bargaining Queen, part 2)
    7. Sparking water: Kōjichū #184 (Panicky Queen)
    8. Kōhai set their senpai alight: Kōjichū #186 (Sankisei Proxy Battle)
    9. Always give Shitara-san an electric shock board: Kōjichū #292 (2nd Shitara Gundan vs. Himura Gundan New Year's Battle)
    10. Energising pens: Kōjichū #298 (Arbitrary Yonkisei Derby)
    11. Isn't this the death penalty?: Nogizaka Skits Live (Mayutan wa Aisaretai) (starts at 00:38:01)
    12. Shocking questions: Kōjichū #308 (Chair Land)
    13. The members are electrifying, especially Suzuki-san: Kōjichū #323 (Vertical Division Battle) (at 05:15)
    14. Shitara-san Strikes Thrice!: Kōjichū #345 (Summon the Kōhai) (19:30)
    15. A.I. Den gets new wiring: Kōjichū #387 (4th Inner Circle Impersonation Award) (13:11)
    16. The pen is mightier than the sword: Kōjichū #419 & #420 (Instigator Grand Prix)
    Stay safe, fans in Chile, California, and London! Stay healthy, fans in Rio de Janeiro!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    Thank you for providing this. These callbacks always help remember some of those great moments one might have missed or forgotten. There's been times where I've wanted to watch a past episode because of something memorable that happened but without knowing the exact context and just a vague memory, like Iwamoto Renka-san JAAN date with Himura in Episode 131 of Nogizaka Under Construction or Sato Kaede-san giving Himura that hilarious Wah! push in the same episode.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

When that happens I usually try to recall the uniform the members were wearing at the time, helps to pinpoint the period and episode for a revisit

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    That is the best way to pinpoint the period. I've done that for the majority of the episodes. But the uniform can be troublesome for earlier episodes where they were wearing their tracksuits or when you have vague recollections.

There was one time I was looking for the episode where Kaki Haruka could speak without moving her mouth but couldn't remember what the episode was about or the uniform they were wearing. All I remembered was that it was a recent episode, so I started watching from around 390 and ended around 408, before I asked for help and @Chanandler helped find the episode. The episode ended up being 416 with said part being at the 17:07 mark, which was followed by Yamashita-san performing Matsuken Samba (YamaKen Samba) on episode 417. Olé.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Me sometimes try to pinpoint the episode with Bananaman's outfit and sitting position of members, together with uniform.

• Like Like x 4
  8. cookiecat

cookiecat Kenkyuusei

For real, they always got fire shirts

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 3
  11. HitoWaYumeWoMiruKinniku

HitoWaYumeWoMiruKinniku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria/Itou Riria
    Hey, everyone! Long-time viewer and reader, 1st time poster! Thanks to GEES, Sanjuro, reikazaka46, and the rest for your work and fun conversation! Love it all. You guys are proper blessings. There ain't no Nogizaka without you, not the way I experience it, anyway.

Was wondering if anyone knows if Hououin Kyouma is gonna do another "tour guide" thing for Koujichuu, like he did last week. He only showed up to post a lost new Koujichuu subtitle file last year, and doesn't seem to have been interacting on the forum except for the past few weeks. It doesn't look like he was doing anything like post #7862 before, so it doesn't seem a regular service.

Not demanding anything, of course! It was a fun, helpful thing, that helped to get some references in the episodes, like why people were laughing so hard at something. Kyouma seems to know some stuff, like a certain man of the same name who claims to know futures and parallel worlds. He pinpointed, what, 32eps. in 5 shows connected to the latest episodes. It was educational, and could be even more for the quiz/history episodes/future documentaries. I think it'd be brilliant for many, but especially the newer fans, or those who only know Koujichuu.

So, I was curious if anyone knows if it's going beyond a 1-time service, or what you think about it. Not sure how much anyone knows or talks with him, his being new like I said, so I thought I'd ask. Of course, the mad scientist himself can respond.

Sorry for the length! Much love, peace, and health, beautiful people!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    Thanks for the kind words! I'm surprised & delighted that anything I've posted would prompt someone to make an account just to respond to it. Honestly, I'm happy to point out the various references, related episodes, & explanations, like I did last week. For all on the forum, however, my fears about doing it regularly is:
    It should be about helping to enhance the experience/bring attention to areas of interest for you guys. I did it last week just because someone requested it, who thought it'd be interesting & that I was even capable of putting it together. I was never considering becoming a regular contributor, like Sanjuro & reikazaka46, because they're actually bringing something new to the table. I just highlighted pre-existing things, like, as you said, a tour guide. If enough people wanted it, I'd be delighted to share on a recurring basis. I love Nogizaka, and want everyone to love and know them, too. For example, I want my current profile picture to be as thrilling for all as it was for me when she posted it.

Last week's lists weren't really researched. My memory just forms them while watching episodes, so it wouldn't be much work. However, as I said, I think that a lot of people would see it as spam. I didn't subtitle any of these videos. I just compiled a syllabus, so to speak, that I thought would help to maximise the last 2 episodes. Sure, it could be educational, but I'm really self-conscious about being seen too frequently here. I actually deleted a recent post, because I didn't think that I gave anything new to a conversation. I'm nervous about even posting once a week. Even the amount of space that this post will take bothers me fiercely. Like you said, I'm new here. I came nearly a year ago, just to post a new Koujichuu subtitle file that had been deleted, but wasn't really interacting until 6 weeks ago. I don't want to be seen as taking over the forum, & certainly not as proclaiming myself the expert here.
    When I posted that list last week, it was at 1 person's request. Only 7 ratings have come in 10 days since. Now, I'm not here to collect rating numbers. They're not important to me, but in contrast, reikazaka46 & Sanjuro garner double/triple/quadruple that. The audience for their Koujichuu releases seems much larger than that for a guy telling people further episodes/shows they should watch. That makes me wonder if it's really something that should be here weekly, or if people would think "Yeah, it's nice, I guess, but it's unnecessary & fills too much of the pages." I love to share & educate on that for which I'm passionate, but only if it's wanted.
    However, I acknowledge that now multiple people have asked for, & reacted to, it. Therefore, if there's an audience that wants it regularly, please let me know by rating this post or sending me a message. If you don't have an account, but feel like the above post, please register to do so. Then, give deserved love to everyone else here, especially those who release subtitles or hard-codes. Please, do the same if you're opposed to it. I'll not be hurt either way! If there's enough responses, wonderful. I want the unitiated to become fans, & existing fans into bigger fans. If I can actually be a part of that, I'd be immensely exhilarated & honoured. If there isn't enough, then nothing really changes for me.
    I've condensed the post into 1 expandable spoiler, to save space. To our people in/around Kansas City, Missouri, The U.S.A., our hearts bleed for you. We're thinking about & praying for you all. Stay strong, heal, survive, love, support, thrive, & be the beautiful people who you are.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    Here's the tour/reference points/relevant episodes for this week's Kōjichū, with a surprising appearance by Shiraishi Mai-san, and separately Bananaman-san vaguely as musicians/dancers.
    Based on the early response, I think that I'll keep this going for now. Thanks to those who've rated or contacted me so far, asking for it to continue!

In honour of my oshimen's successor as Nogizaka's lead star, who'll soon have her own successor:
    Kōjichū #245: Generation Gap Battle, pt. 1 (at 16:02) (hard-subtitled)
    This was when Himura-san showed the true meaning of perseverance, in fighting for Shitara-san to get the opportunity to sing Road.

Shin Star Tanjō #10: TRAIN TRAIN/Arigatou/Road/Funky Monkey Baby, feat. original artist Takahashi George-san (starts at 11:15) (hard-subtitled)
    1. Necessary, by SHIRAISHI MAI-san & Suzuki Masayuki-san (live F.N.S. performance) (English lyric video)

Shibata-san was doing an impression of Suzuki Masayuki-san, who many will know as the lead singer of all 4 Kaguya-sama anime opening songs. Necessary was specifically created for F.N.S., by Akimoto Yasushi-san, to be performed by this pair on 4 December, 2019, 33 days before Shiraishi-san announced her graduation.

2. Shin Star Tanjō #17 (unsubtitled clip, but not necessary to simply watch the song. It's the 1st song in the full episode episode, available on the usual site.)
    1. Chou Star Tanjō #9 (unsubtitled clip, but not necessary to simply watch the song. It's at 17:36 in the full episode, available on the usual site.)

2. Banana Zero Music HOT LIMIT
    The original artist, T.M. Revolution, sang the song on 1 of Bananaman's shows, with them. This would then be referenced in Nogizaka Kōjichū #69 (Summer Holidays Targets Announcement) at 21:27. The man who taught & performed the tambourine with Shitara-san, Gonzo-san, would then instruct & accompany Nakada Kana-san for tambourine dance Seifuku no Mannequin in Kōjichū #76. Gonzo-san's final "appearance" came in Kōjichū #219 (Summer Holidays Homework 2019) (soft/hard), when Yoda-san mistook the man for her pet goat.

3. 46 Jikan TV 2, June 2016: Ikuta Erika-san performs T.M. Revolution-san's White Breath
    The full outfit that Tsutsui-san wore is exclusive to the HOT LIMIT music video, but you can also see a raging fan being blown at the singer in this, only it's Nakamoto Himeka-sa at Ikuta-san this time.
    Kōjichū #444: Nogizaka46 Separate Class Year-End Party 2 (at 21:37) (soft/hard)

If you recognise the Chocolate Disco song, it's theoretically because of Kōjichū #245 (Generation Gap Battle, pt. 1), at 20:10.
    I apologise for any errors. I don't really know what anyone's expecting me to produce with this, but, if this is wanted, as a surprising number have said, I hope that I'm fulfilling the low hopes set for me. Let me know what you think of this thing! It doesn't have a proper title yet. I'll find one.

Original credits go to GEES, Broken Subs, Satsuki Subs, mynogi, ongxom, Qelopin, TechiNeru46, Yuuki, AnikiDota, kevlonewolf, Sanjuro, & reikazaka46.
    It's been a joy & privilege to follow Yamashita Mizuki-san's increasingly upward journey over these 7 years, 5 months, & 14 days. I know that her trajectory will keep rising. She's one of the greatest members yet. She'll be the most immense 35th centre, that only she can be, paint these final 3 months with beauty & vibrancy, then be one of the most brilliant graduates ever. Thank you, & congratulations on your upcoming graduation & life of splendour, Yamashita Mizuki-sama.
    3=12, always.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 9
  14. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 10
  15. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    Here's the tour/reference points/relevant episodes for this week's Kōjichū. Last week featured Shiraishi Mai-san; this week, Kuroishi Mai-san, Kakehashi-san, Ōzono-san, Kitagawa-san, & Nogizaka Teki Fractal cameo.
    1. Kōjichū #180: B-class News Awards 2018 (soft subtitles/hard)
    2. Kōjichū #236: B-class News Awards 2019, pt. 1 (soft/hard)
    3. Kōjichū #237: B-class News Awards 2019, pt. 2 (soft/hard)
    4. Kōjichū #238: B-class News Awards 2019, pt. 3 (soft/hard)
    5. Kōjichū #288: B-class News Awards 2020, pt. 1 (soft/hard)
    6. Kōjichū #289: B-class News Awards 2020, pt. 2 (soft/hard)
    7. Kōjichū #290: B-class News Awards 2020, pt. 3 (soft/hard)
    8. Kōjichū #342: B-class News Awards 2021, pt. 1 (soft/hard)
    9. Kōjichū #343: B-class News Awards 2021, pt. 2 (soft/hard)
    10. Kōjichū #393: B-class News Awards 2022, pt. 1 (soft/hard)
    11. Kōjichū #394: B-class News Awards 2022, pt. 2 (soft/hard)
    Kōjichū #416: Is There Such a Girl? Last Part (at 11:35) (soft subtitles/hard)
    1. NogiSuki Machisowakan ~Sono 17~: Kakehashi Sayaka-san's worries consultation (hard subtitles)
    In this extra scene from Nogizaka Skits, Kakehashi-san reveals Kaki-san as a dangerous being, foreshadowing Akimoto Manatsu-san's later revelation of Yakubo-san.

2. Kōjichū #393: B-class News Awards 2022, pt. 1 (at 01:51) (soft/hard)
    Yakubo-san begins her boycott of responding to captains.

3. NogiFura presents Yakubo no Heya Dai 14kai: Umezawa Minami (at 03:38) (raw)
    This is where Umezawa-san directly confronted Yakubo-san on her own YouTube show (Yakubo no Heya, an ongoing monthly talk show tying into the Nogizaka Teki Fractal mobile game (save gacha tickets for Yamashita-san while you can. I still have to get 3 of her 6 variants.)) The video was shot on June 29, 2023, immediately after which Yakubo-san sent the response featured in the new Kōjichū episode.
    1. Kōjichū #205: Senpai vs. Kōhai Battle, pt. 1 (at 07:45) (soft subtitles/hard)
    You can tell how compatible they are by this roller coaster ride at FujiQ.

2. Kōjichū #343: B-class News Awards 2021, pt. 2 (at 17:20) (soft/hard)
    They allegedly participated in an otter handshake event.

3. Haishinchū: Itō Riria Pokemon Dōga playlist (raw)
    Yamashita-san has featured twice on Itō Riria-san's Pokemon series, primarily focused on the collectable card games. Even if you don't understand what's being said, I think that you can enjoy their fun & chemistry.

4. Kōjichū #431: Even Behind the Scenes, Even at the Front, Something Like This Happened First Part (at 03:12) (soft subtitles/hard)
    Itō Riria-san, Yamashita-san, & Nakamura-san visited South Korea.
    Kōjichū #389: 31st Single Hit Campaign First Part (at beginning) (soft subtitles/hard)
    Saitō Asuka-san turns Asuka, a village of an estimated 5,681 people in Nara-ken, into a pilgrimage spot for fans.

Ogawa-san has repeatedly credited her oshimen for her being both a drummer & Nogizaka member. Earlier today (20 Feb., 2024), the Gokisei held an event to commemorate the release of their photobook. Ogawa-san revealed that, in addition to asking senpai such as Umezawa-san & Sakaguchi-san for their impressions, she took the initiative to approach Saitō Asuka-san with a copy. Excitedly, she reported that she told her oshimen, "I don't think that you've seen it yet, but I'd be happy if you did!"
    1. Nogizaka tte Doko #130: Nogizaka Legal, pt. 1 (at 15:31) (hard subtitles)
    Akimoto-san in on trial. Sakurai-san attacks her future successor for taking risks for the staff.

2. Kōjichū #305: Nogizaka Question Last Part (at 11:01) (soft subtitles/hard)
    Ōzono-san also made an undelivered batch.
    1. Kōjichū #436: Nogizaka Halloween Party Second Part (at 08:13) (soft subtitles/hard)
    Yoda-san & other members weave tales of their paranormal encounters. They aren't the first to see a hidden world, however...

2. Doko #40: Nogizaka Birth Festival/Summer Festival! Nogizaka Ghost Stories (at 08:13) (soft subtitles/raw)
    3. Doko #95: Nogizaka46's Scary Stories Tournament (hard subtitles)
    4. Doko #96: Nogizaka Midsummer Test of Courage (hard subtitles)
    5. Kōjichū #66: 30-second Summer Horror Story Competition 2016, pt. 1 (soft/hard subtitles)
    6. Kōjichū #67: 30-second Summer Horror Story Competition 2016, pt. 2 (soft/hard subtitles)
    7. Kōjichū #217: Summer Horror Stories 2019, pt. 1 (soft subtitles/hard)
    8. Kōjichū #218: Summer Horror Stories 2019, pt. 2 (soft subtitles/hard)

9. Kōjichū #221: Tragic Story Contest 2019, pt. 2 (at 16:33) (soft subtitles/hard)
    Hoshino-san insists that she had an encounter with a glorified intern of a spirit, during the shooting of #218 above.
    1. Kōjichū #393: B-class News Awards 2022, pt. 1 (at 06:29) (soft subtitles/hard)
    Nogizaka started with the almost-nonexistent eyebrows trend. Kubo-san, Umezawa-san, & Yamashita-san could start the over-existent eyebrows trend.

2. Haishinchū: A Close Look at Kubo's 1 Day working for Rakuten Eagles (raw)
    This is a documentary of Kubo-san's return to cheerleading for Tōhoku Rakuten Eagles, which she did prior to joining Nogizaka46, during which her latest camera mishap occurred.
    Kōjichū #343: B-class News Awards 2021, pt. 2 (at 20:35) (soft/hard)
    1. Kōjichū #394: B-class News Awards 2022, pt. 2 (at 20:53) (soft/hard)

In connection with Nogizaka46 members not becoming the centres of their classrooms, Inoue Nagi-san appeared on Tsutsui-san's radio show, Nogizaka46 no "No", 2 days ago (18 Feb., 2024). The former noted that the latter wasn't particularly talkative in school, & just sat there between lessons, never even interacting with her phone (they were classmates in their final year, along with Hinatazaka46's Kamimura Hinano-san). Tsutsui-san explained that the reason for her sitting & not using her phone was actually flagging that she was open to conversation. Apparently, no one really took the hint.
    The remaining 11 Sankisei all featuring follows Shiawase no Hogoshoku's suit, when all 8 active Ikkisei formed the entire Hachifukujin. It's considered fitting, as Yamashita-san is her generation's biggest star, like Shiraishi-san. We'll definitely get a similar celebratory formation for Endō-san & Kaki-san, when they graduate as double centres in 12 years time.

As Hori-san didn't centre her graduation single, Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru, Ōzono-san graduated between the 27th & 28th, & neither of the Yonki graduates so far (Kitagawa-san & Hayakawa-san) left as centres, Yamashita Mizuki-san becomes the 1st non-Ikkisei in history to graduate as centre. The Ikkisei had 6: Fukagawa-san, Hashimoto-san, Nishino-san, Shiraishi-san, Ikuta-san, & Saitō Asuka-san.

This is also the most that any generation has featured in a senbatsu since the 13 Ikkisei on the 22nd single, Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru. The Sankisei's previous record was 8 on Sing Out!, which could've been 9, had Yamashita-san not been on work-related hiatus for that single.
    Yoshida Ayano Christie-san's senbatsu debut means that all originally-12 Sankisei have now appeared in at least 1 senbatsu, the 1st generation in Nogizaka's history to achieve that feat.
    • Ikkisei: 32/34 (94.1%) (disregarding the 2 who graduated 2 days after formation, long before their music debut, Ando Mikumo-san & Kashiwa Yukina-san were the only senbatsu-less Ikkisei)
    • Nikisei: 7/14 (50%) (senbatsu-less: Itō Karin-san, Itō Junna-san, Nishikawa Nanami-san, Yada Risako-san, Yamazaki Rena-san, & Yonetoku Kyōka-san (3 graduated before Nikisei 1st debuted in Under))
    • Yonkisei: 14/16 (87.5%) (Yakubo-san is the only active Yonki without a senbatsu appearance. As Kitagawa-san graduated without 1, they can't reach 100%)
    • Gokisei: 8/11 (72.8%) (senbatsu-less thus far: Okamoto-san, Ogawa-san, & Okuda-san)
    • Nogizaka46: 74/88 (84.1%) (The only concurrent member from another group, Matsui Rena-san, also appeared in senbatsu.)
    The Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru front core 3 is restored, but with Umezawa-san & Kubo-san flipped.

Yamashita-san is the only member to ever centre the same seasonal single 3 times (winter/spring; all 3 are the 1st of their respective calendar years). She's now opened 2021, 2023, & 2024 as centre. Ikoma-san & Saitō Asuka-san had both previously centred the summer singles in 2 separate years.

Quite a few have been highlighting the strangeness of Yamashita-san graduating without having centred her own summer single, despite being the Girls Rule legacy centre. Many had expected her to lead the 36th single, because of that.

Iwamoto-san gets her 1st front row position, the 6th Sanki to do so!
    • Ikkisei: 14/34 (41.2%)
    • Nikisei: 1/14 (7.1%)
    • Sankisei: 6/12 (50%)
    • Yonkisei: 3/16 (18.8%)
    • Gokisei: 2/11 (18.2%)
    Gladly-returning senbatsu members are Itō Riria-san & Satō Kaede-san (4th senbatsu for both), Sakaguchi-san (3), & Mukai-san & Nakamura-san (2).
    There are just 4 senbatsu Yonki. The only times with less are Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakute Mo Ii (their senbatsu debut with 3) & Shiawase no Hogoshoku (2 alone, to give focus to the soon-departing Ikkisei).

Tsutsui Ayame-san has the longest run of senbatsu prior to Under debut, 10 singles, breaking Hoshino Minami-san's record of 6. She also brings the most overall senbatsu experience to Under, replacing Saitō Yūri-san's 8 senbatsu before joining Under on Synchronicity. The only other time, in the 12 senbatsu for which she's been eligible, that she hasn't made it was the only other single which deliberately promoted all remaining members of a generation. Tsutsui-san becomes the 4th Under member with prior senbatsu front row experience, after Nakada-san, Hoshino-san, & Hori-san.

Her absence is sad for her & her fans, myself included, but understandable considering the structure here. She'll bring so much experience & quality to Under (as will other established senbatsu members joining Under, like 6-time Shibata-san & 4-time Kanagawa-san), & certainly return for the 36th senbatsu.
    Please, be respectful of others, & don't go attacking fans with other oshimen. Not everyone can be in the senbatsu, & this is a particularly special formation. Merits can be argued, but no slander or insult is going to promote or demote any member. Just keep focusing on promoting & supporting your own oshi, please. Be happy for those who made it, & encourage & be excited for the response from those who didn't.

Hope & pray that Kakehashi Sayaka-san returns for Under this time.
    Please, let me know if you have any questions, or if there are any errors!

Original subtitle credits go to GEES, Tamu-Haya Subs, IkomaSubs, UKN48, jasawei, Depressing Subs, TWFS, nullion, & MasToppu.

Distribution credits go to AnikiDota, abangkodir, reikazaka46, & Lusankya.
    This week's Kōjichū on Haishinchū personalities are Yoshida-san & Iwamoto-san.
    I'm sincerely hoping & praying that you, & everyone else who's vying to make it happen, get to meet Yamashita-san, in some form, before she graduates.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Definitely seems a bit impossible now due to lack of funds and time but I at least won tickets to meet Ayamen and Kaki (and Yakubo/Rei!) before my birthday so I'm pretty happy with that! Just need Ume and Yoda to get their butts back to normal online meguri now! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    We don't know each other, but I (& probably some others here) would genuinely be happy to contribute! I'm sure that the recent new P.C. and Drive expansion cost some coins. Congratulations on the spots you won! Go bless 1 of Yamashita-san's successors & our next Under front line, & await your future appointments with David & Goliath.

I've never met any member, but I really encourage everyone to go for it! You need the money, matching of the time slots, & the blessing of the raffle, but you may bitterly regret passing your favourite members, especially retirees from the public (like the one next to my name). You guys can even do it without understanding Nihongo, with a bit of preparation.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  19. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Tsutsui is probably my favorite idol to talk to. At the risk of sounding like a delusional wota, it just feels like there’s so much warmth to her voice and smile when you’re talking to her. The way she goes “ahh! hisashiburi!” is too strong. If it’s your first time meeting her and you’re looking for suggestions, she really seems to dig random questions/quizzes. Like if you quiz her on some easy English, for example. She rules.

• Like Like x 1
  20. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I've met about 15-20 different Nogi members since 2020 and I really appreciate the thought. I do but I cannot accept anything from anyone regarding that! It's perfectly okay! My ultimate goal is to meet Maiyan so I hope I can accomplish that some time!

I got 20 seconds with Tsutsui and it's my first time meeting her. I definitely want to see about talking to her in English. It'll give me something unique to say to her lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1