Kawamura Yui (KawaYui)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 17, 2024.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Kawamura Yui (川村 結衣)
    Nickname: KawaYui
    Birthdate: June 18, 2006
    Hometown: Hokkaido

• Like Like x 1
  2. okayuki

okayuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    okayuki
    When i sée her in thé concert o think that Arai Sae have a serious concurrent for the bob hait cut....

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
  4. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    Finally some Kawayui content! I managed to wake up in time for her relay first SR

kawa.JPG
    First off, she was a nervous wreck throughout the whole SR. She's obviously not at all comfortable talking into a camera yet.. Very robotic reading some scripts. At one point manager was whispering to her what to say :lol: it was quite endearing in a way.. half the time she is just going ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :oops: it is taking everything in her to not break down and run away..
    she says her specialty is Y shape balance, the little yoga move? (I believe she showed it off in one of the akb tiktoks) hobbies include eating sweets and watching idols (she mentions fruit zipper and some kpop? she also watches sakamichi)
    she loves strawberries (classic idol answer)
    she mentioned how nervous she was at the harucon reveal. It was quite the trail by fire as their first appearence :^^;: gingnam check was hard song to since and dance but they did use it during audition where she couldn't dance to it at all. (I need this footage!!)
    Fav AKB song is "Gomen ne, Suki ni Nacchatte..." (nice yui center song :fear:)
    Fav color is pink and white.
    Fav senpai is Oguri Yui (GOOD GIRL :approve:)
    seem she is born in Asahikawa?
    She always loved idols and wanted to be like them so she auditioned for akb. to give people courage!
    She thinks there are too many people on the train in Tokyo :^^;:
    she says she is close to all the 19ki members! they might be closer knit since its only 5 of them!
    Before this audition, she came to Tokyo couple times before to play but she recently took the plane there for the first time
    wants to talk to her fellow hokkaido, kokko. (that should be an.. interesting conversation :yikes:)
    she SUCKS at sports, can't run... (can't wait for a new athletic ep :shifty:)
    never dyed her hair before, has some natural brown in it
    she is good at math.
    seems to have some cheerleader background? even though she is not good at it :XD:
    really loves ramen, esp spicy ramen. also shio, shoyu, miso... (she might just like them all)
    she has no siblings.
    she can't cook at at all.. but she loves to eat
    showroom ended with pose time.. even those felt kinda stiff [hehe] looked like she was ready to get the hell out of there! interesting showroom for an interesting girl

• Like Like x 4
  5. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Cute girl

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    kawa1.jpg
    photo from nemousu recording today with 18ki! Can't wait to see 19ki 18ki interactions!! :omfg:

-----

Kawayui answered some questions for 48times, here's a little summary!
    https://48times.com/newsDetail/2887

First learned about akb when she was 4-5 years old.
    She was very nervous that she wouldn't smile well for her debut perf on a big concert stage but she ended up having a natural smile because she enjoyed herself! The view from on there was amazing!
    She really admires Oguri Yui (good girl :approve:) and wants to talk to Kokone since same age and hometown
    The AKB song she wants to perform is Kibouteki Refrain cause she likes the choreography but also mentioned the yui centered song Gomen ne, Suki ni Nacchatte again (i'm noticing the exact same answers from her first SR :^^;:) A unit she wants to do is Kimi no C/W.
    If you subscribe to her mail, you will see what she did or eat that day and reply to questions.
    Among the 19ki, she says she loves AKB the most! :p
    Her weakness includes sports (she just can't do ANY), vegetables (what a KID :hehe:), heights (she says she has acrophobia :^^;:), dark places
    Favorite colors are white and pink (future penlight combo?)
    The 48group graduate she wants to meet is Nako! Since kawayui is a kpop fan, she wants to hear stories from her time in Korea!
    If she ever centers an AKB song, she wants a cute song with fuwa fuwa costumes!
    If she didn't become an idol, she would've tried to become a makeup artist. (She also wants to do a makeup project for 48times)
    Kawayui's current obsession is taking pictures of what she eats.

yep :approve:

----

I have been keeping up with her trail mail and here are some interesting notes.
    Sari came up with her catchphrase :^^;:
    She will be moving to Tokyo for her 3rd year of high school :) hope she can make some friends :oops:
    Seems to really like hinatazaka's new song, been learning the choreograph for it

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    Link

kawa1.JPG

Kawayui has finally streamed for the second time on showroom :shock: her first time streaming from home. She tried early to think of what to talk about today... but was having a tough time in the end :^^;:
    She started off talking about zenza the other day and how was really nervous! She was pretty much blank until the start of the performance. Everyone was calling out for her when she got on stage and she felt a bit more comfy. :cool:
    She went to the hair salon recently and trimmed her hair a bit. They curled her hair too! She got to talk to some senpai at the theater! Hinano gave her a strawberry before her performance :blush: kawayui really loves strawberries so this made her really happy. She is gushing that hinano always treat her very kindly every time they meet :chuffed: (can only been maybe twice or so huh :|)
    Also sae and yuichi talked to her alot backstage! :)
    She mentions she is the same age as the tokugawa duo... (he who must not be named is rolling in her grave)
    Yui is slowly getting used to living in Tokyo! She catches the train pretty smoothly now :v: she haven't made much mistakes with train transfer lately... it happened alot when she first moved here :cry:
    her friends describe her as "shy yui-chan" (as expected :XD:) or "my pace"
    couldn't formulate her own catchphrase at ALL but was saved thanks to sarii coming up with one.
    she is 155cm tall. she hopes she can get to 165cm :whistle:
    not good at eating vegetables... :^^;: she says she can eat potatoes, carrots, and spinach though... recently she ate eggplant. she mostly is not good at eating the leafy vegis like lettuce, cabbage, etc
    she likes fruits! but she cannot eat melons... she can eat tomatoes though!
    she loves sashimi and meat.. never eaten monja before! she haven't gotten to go out much in tokyo to try new food
    she is happy she is getting compliments about her bob hair (i am curious to see her in long hair as she had in the past... it kinda reminded me of... :|)
    at school she is normally called yui-chan or yui. (thank god its not yuiyui like how yuichi was... :oops:) when she was younger, there were alot of other kids named yui too so thats when people started calling her kawayui... and she kept the nickname for her idol life :p
    very nervous for first hs event this weekend... (hope to read some good reviews ;))

well that was a major improvement from her first stream :hehe: way less nervous and not looking like she was gonna puke the whole time :whistle:

• Like Like x 4
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'll be meeting her tomorrow at the HS in Yokohama so I'll be very kind to her and I'll be sure to compliment her on her new hairstyle :^^;:

Many thanks for your translation and I plan to post separate reports in the 19ki thread for tomorrow and Sunday about meeting the new members rather than include those with my general reports in the 'Your AKB48 Experiences' thread. :)

• Like Like x 3