Shiratori Sari (Sarii)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 17, 2024.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Shiratori Sari (白鳥 沙怜)
    Nickname: Sarii
    Birthday: September 10, 2010
    Hometown: Tokyo

• Like Like x 1
  2. rmn89

rmn89 Member

favorite 19th gen. she still young and can be polished to be even more cuter. hope she make a pair with Yuichi.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. rmn89

rmn89 Member

i dont know if its just me but theres something momusu about her look.

5. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    She looks more comfortable on camera than Kairi and Kawayui [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. etheremeral

etheremeral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mayuyu, Yukirin
    [TRANS] Shiratori Sari's interview on 48Times:
    https://48times.com/newsDetail/2895
    https://48times.com/newsDetail/2896

1. She first learned about AKB at the age of 3, when her mom listened to 365nichi no Kamihikouki.
    2. She auditioned cuz she admired the sparkling idols.
    3. Impression with Gingham Check at HaruCon: Tbh she didn't remember much about the performance [hehe] But she was impressed and happy with how fans already called her name and waved at her when she was walking through the audience area.
    4. She likes the 沙 in her name, it evokes the sparkling atmosphere of the seaside, freshness, and transparency.
    5. Admired senior is Yuiyui :inlove: Yuiyui talked to her very kindly before the debut.
    6. Wants to talk to Mizushima Miyuu senpai because her dance moves are amazing.
    7. Aspire to become a member like Miyawaki Sakura as she is cute and has great performance skills.
    8. Wants to perform Hajimaru. and Kibouteki Refrain someday. The melody and choreo is her type.
    9. She likes 365nichi no Kamihikouki the most among 48G songs.
    10. When asked what unit song she wants to perform, Sarii said this is not an unit song but she wants to perform Koisuru Fortune Cookie :hehe: It's a song she has been listening to since little.
    11. In her mail, she usually introduces herself, report her daily life, answer questions on X.
    12. She is the best among 19ki at her athletic ability!
    13. Dislike scary things like riding roller coasters, haunted house + painful things like injections (reminded me of the annual injections on the documentaries lol :p)
    14. Fav colors are pink, white, black.
    15. She wants to meet Miyawaki Sakura the most among graduates.
    16. If she can center a song, she likes a bright song with super cute costumes.
    17. If she was not an idol, she might become a model.
    18. Her obsession lately is playing games and baking.
    19. She does sports to stay healthy.
    20. Apart from 48G songs, recently she listened to Bruno Mars "Runaway Baby". She likes western music.
    21. For a self-produced project, she wants to do something related to fashion and modelling.
    22. If you become her fan, it's like a happy magic that makes everyday fun!
    23. She is excited and looking forward to meeting many fans on the upcoming tour.
    24. To reader: "I'm Shiratori Sari, a 19th generation research student of AKB48! Being the youngest, I'm 13 years old and a second year junior high school student. Please call me Sarii! With my good athletic ability and cheerfulness, I'll deliver smiles to all the fans! I would be happy if you could watch over my growth. Thank you for your support!"

(done with translate tool - might contain error)

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1