[CONCERT] AKB48 NHK Hall 2009 [09/04/25 - 09/04/26]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tatami Mats, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Hiro@Vegas

Hiro@Vegas Kenkyuusei

^^ totally agree~

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Maybe she really will transfer to SKE48...

3. Blaise Liddell

Blaise Liddell Kenkyuusei

wow, sayaka in bikini...leopard bikini....... that's too much ... they're crazy o_O

They're announcing the new single and talking about the next one simultaneously ??? this is like a RACE!
    Though I like the idea of voting members.... xD I'd like to choose Sumire from RS!

4. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Three different setlists...I smell wallet rape.

SAKAYA...LEOPARD PRINT? OMFG!

...BUDOKAN? Hopefully this will be epic.

5. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

Oh yes, another thing that rocked:

Mikachii doing the monologue in Minasan goissho ni while being wheeled acrossed the stage in a mega-bling armchair 8D

6. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^YES! I have the best image in my mind.

7. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
  8. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

It was super adorable XD

Like a silver chair with golden lining and what not :lol:

She had some of the girls pushing her across the stage while she did the monologue, it was so hilarious and adorable <3

She was awesome in Temodemo ala AX style too :)

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

...LOL THAT SOUNDS AWESOME. Go Mikachii! =D

10. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

^Can't wait to see that one =D

11. Hiro@Vegas

Hiro@Vegas Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ even though, afternoon show was great,
    damn i should paid 15k to scalper to see the 2nd show.

12. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

i am sorry to say this now but, yah, you should have.
    Especially since you are a Team K fan.

13. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    About the graduations, after thinking about it, it's almost kind of fair. Hayano wasn't very popular, but she got a great little graduation at the theater that was very K-centric. Nozofisu wasn't even going to graduate at NHK, was she? And she got a REALLY good graduation at the theater. And Maimai was popular... so that worked out for her.

14. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

First of all, really a huge huge thank you to Tatami for the ticket. It was a great seat and worth every cent/yen.

I would have truly regretted it if I didn't make it to this concert. And for how much I regretted going for yesterday's I am glad I went for today's.

And because I am no memolist, doing this report off what I could remember.

Opening.

The moment the music came, I lol'd. And then MAIMAI XD
    Interesting choice and really unexpected.

Chacha.

Not as slutty as Meetan though 8D

SaishuuBell->Shiroi Shirts -> DMT

Nothing much, awesome as always. Cliche as always.

Blue Rose

Just the very fact that they had the original members doing this was enough to get me really pumped, and then, yes, the strip.

And.

I was keeping my eyes on Meetan, until I looked over to Say...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    sorry, tatami XD

My throat still hurts now.
    Still am amazed that her hotness didn't get the sprinklers triggered.

Temo Demo

Nice choice. And HEY MIKACHII!!
    I wasn't expecting Mikachii to be on stage so I was really happy for this and she was looking as sweet as always, but she still had her chair, so it was done ala AX style with Yukirin moving as closely to her as possible.

SKE skip.

Heart Gata Virus

I did expect this to come up but not the line up :D
    yay for shuffles. Mariko won this for me.
    Acchan got the line

Acchan: Eh, I can't believe you are graduating. But I really love you Maimai <3

(to which later on Yukarin said, Nozofisu went "Eh, what about me : (" backstage 8D)

SKE skip again.

Tane

Really, was it necessary to do this trice in a row. I know I've asked Takamina personally before the previous handshake and she said it was difficult, but please 3SECONDS DDD: <

MC

NO3B + MatsuiMatsui
    A whole load of talking but the only one I remember

Which member you respect/look up to?
    M.J: Takamina
    M.R: Tojima Hana
    (to which, Mii-chan or Harunyan went "TOJIMA?!?! D: " XD )

Watarirouka
    Yep, Mayuyu was adorable. Lovetan was lovely.

Sougen no Kiseki
    Sayaka never fails to amaze me always with her voice here <3
    Nice choice of song.

Minasan mo Goisshoni
    As previously mention, Queen Mikachii pwnage 8D

Only Today
    For some reason, I liked this :)

MC
    Amina, Reinyan, itano, Natsuki, Kana, Tomo~mi

Memories with Maimai and Kaorin
    My favorite ones were from Tomo~mi and Natsuki

Tomo: There was once, me, Sae, Natsuki and Kaorin went out together, and Kaorin is really impatient. So when we were at the station and the train was coming, we kind of gave up cause we knew it was too far for us to actually make it to the train. But Kaorin RAAAAAAAAAN, and putting ONE foot on the train and the other on the platform, she turned to us and told us to hurry. We ran like crazy but I thought it was amazing how she stopped the train, not considering the possibility of the train going off.

Natsuki: When we went to Fukuoka previously, before we board the plane, the manager told us he got us some snack (fishcake?) but he told us that its on first come first serve basis since there arn't enough. And Kaorin being Kaorin, she is always the first or second when it comes to food. So she RAN and got her fishcake, but afterward, I realized there was a carry bag left on the seat. Then we realized it was Kaorin's. She was so absorbed in getting her food, she forgot all about her bag. XD

-

Single collection

Personally, it was pretty enjoyable.
    Of course, pet peeve was I would have liked to see original members of A doing SNHB (and like how Maimai expressed at the end, her only regret being not doing SNHB again for the last time) But I suppose whoever chose the setlist line up prioritized in the popular girls doing Skirt Hirari more.

Seifuku and Keibetsu are amazing. Fans should be ashamed of themselves for not getting this onto AX really. What audacity. The best of the AKB48 single history was here.

Bingo was like the new generation of AKB48 potential front girls with Moeno, Sasshi,Rie, Myao and girls from SEEDs era

Boku no Taiyou, Romance Irane
    I liked how Yuka, Natsuki, Meetan all actually got to SING in it. Want.

MC
    This was featuring the original Team A members and they pulled Nacchan and CinDy in front.
    They talked about their good old days and Nacchan started crying here.
    And according to Nacchan,

(They were on the topic on making mistakes during the rehearsals, and Mii-chan pointed out something about her constantly making mistakes in Hoshi no Ondo?)

Nacchan: I knew you were going to say that, that's why I'm crying *hides behind Mii-chan*

I need details from memolist for more here, but it was a cute and nostalgic MC with some of the girls already getting teary.

Aozora no Soba ni ite

Great song as always, only complaint being it seemed abit rushed into? :/

AKB Sanjo/Hikoukigumo
    Can do without actually.
    Fun, but can't really get into it when you are on third floor.
    the KAMI was cool though XD

Graduation Ceremony.

First,

Kaorin.

OH GOD THANK YOU FOR LETTING KAORIN GO FIRST. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Because Kaori's segment overran way too much XD

It started with Sayaka reading her a letter, and god, crying Sayaka T_____T
    She started shaking and crying pretty hard at one point, and by the end, she was covered in tears.

My favorite line being

"Dear Toyota Office, please please take care of our 14-jo. (14th sister from 16nin shimai)"

It was so emotional and all, then.

Sayaka: Sae made this box for you, and in it, would be all our letters to you... *stuffs letter into box* IT WON'T GO IN T_T

Lol, Sae. Size fail.

Then, Kaorin made her reply speech. With the bomb.

Kaorin: *after a whole load of arigatou(s) and tears* ... I know this is not the best place to say this but... I am not 14-jo. *turns to Erepyon to double confirm* That's Erena, I am 13-jo.

THE. LOOK. ON. SAYAKA'S. FACE. AT. THIS. POINT.

P R I C E L E S S.

REALLY. The moment I get my hands on this DVD, I am going to fast forward to this scene.

She crumbled to the floor, crying so hard and shouting at the same time.

Then, all the girls from Team K girls took turns to hand her flowers, one by one.

Yuko handed her two with one on Ume-chan's behalf.

Erepyon: I am 14-jo T_______T And I have four flowers T_________T *at this point she then walked towards the other girls at the other side of the stage who havent gotten the flowers*

Gosh, everything was so unplanned and messy but that was what I liked about it.

BUT.

Then, Naruse's turn.

Naruse: I AM 14-JO T____________________T

Erepyon: ・_______________________________・

The look on Erepyon's face here too, PRICELESS.

*note: Erepyon is 15-jo. XD

Chikarina: I WILL BE THE NEW 14-JO T______________T

Kaorin: Actually, I am 13, so you will be the new 13-jo, 14 is naruru...

Then.

Nonti: T__________________T I AM THE 14-JO.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Nonti: I was full of tears but really by now, I can't cry anymore.

Werd, Nonti. Werd.

God. I cannot love you enough Team K.

Remember NHK hall where Rinatin, Hana, Ohe, Risa and Hii had their graduation? The top segment where they first appeared from, the whole time Team K had their entire 14-jo fiasco, Maimai and Nozofisu were left stranded there. lol.

Then after Kaorin's segment was done.

Takamina: Now Yukarin will read Nozofisu a letter.

Yukari: *runs on to stage from the backstage after receiving a message from the staff* Sorry, we ran out of time, so we are cutting out Nozofisu's part. You may come down already.

No joke. For real.

Then after this, Nozofisu came down and leaving Maimai stranded there, they announced the special guest for the night, Michiru and Ayu, who sang her a song they specially wrote for her.

Imo, everything was SO RUSHED.

Why?

Because after this they had to perform their new single, which had oh precious Komori and Jurina who were under legal age and they can't perform after 9PM. So apparently,

Komori and Jurina performing in new single >>> Maimai and Nozofisu's graduation ceremony.

Thus, they halted the ceremony just to perform the new song.

RIIIIGGGHT as the song ended,

Sayaka: *RUUUUUNS to stage* OK OK, KOMORI AND JURINA HAS TO GO NOWWWW.

XD

The Sayaka ushered the other Team K and B girls off the stage, leaving the Team A girls (and shouted out to Nacchan and CinDy to join) to continue the ceremony.

Nevertheless, the ceremony still felt way too rushed and the whole zomg!*SOBS* ceremony feel just isn't there any more. Which made me feel reflected very badly on the management. And really, poor Maimai and Nozofisu.

Ah wells.

I lol'd at them saying they will postpone Nozofisu's graduation ceremony and

Nozofisu: BRING ME TO PARIS!

XD

Ended off with this SUPER crack video from the management which was epicness overload. I sincerely hope they release this on the DVD.

They got CinDy, Meetan and Nonti to complain about not being in Senbatsu with Nonti being in the gym, dancing to End Roll, going

"I actually don't really care. The one who cares the most is CinDy."

And true to her words, CinDy's part had her fuming for a good couple minutes about how she deserves to be in Senbatsu XD

Then they moved on to explanation on how they choose a senbatsu member, done ala horror movie style starring Maimai.

(Prior to this, they had scene of one of the managers going "hah, AKB's management is CRAAAP blah blah blah *inserts tons of insults which resulted in an uproar of approval from the wotas*)

Maimai: One day, I left my handphone at the theater, and when I went back, I saw a light coming from the staff office and when I looked in... D:

*Scene of two people playing the Ouija Board which spelt KO JI MA*

LOLOLOLOLOL

Loved the way they went 石谷乙。

XD

Then, they announced the news of the election.

Done :D

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Ohoo...looks like I already have a favorite in Team K II :shock:

16. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Lol rui :D
    Even without the faces I'm falling off my chair. Gotta love the "I'm the 13th" "No I'm the 13th" :D

"Yukari: *runs on to stage from the backstage after receiving a message from the staff* Sorry, we ran out of time, so we are cutting out Nozofisu's part. You may come down already. "

Wtf? >.<

17. rei

rei Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for the report rui <3
    Cried & laughed while reading it :D

How could they ruin maimai & Nozofisu graduation T_T....
    And this makes me rly dislike Komori and Jurina -_-

Sayaka ftw. :lol:

18. Hiro@Vegas

Hiro@Vegas Kenkyuusei

rui-

thanks for a nice review!

jeeeez.. i really wish i went for 2nd show... *sigh*

too bad nozofis's ceremony was shortend.
    she is a super gal.... and i am going to see her at her antimiss event in may.
    since nozofis was the one who got me into akb in 2006, i have to support her....
    (there is a rumor that she will be at michiru's event too.....)

i am trying to write 1st show review, but really dont know what to say.
    it was a great show...
    but too many ske
    and ogi-pro (no3b & watarirouka)
    something is missing....
    ... just dont know what..

19. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

Impressive the people responsible for the concert manage to fail so miserable.

They should have known about the time pinch before they even started the graduation segment.
    They could have just sent out some girls for a improvised MC segment if they had to change costumes or w/e, and then performed the new single. Then they could have had an uninterupted grad ceremony.

It ain't Jurina and Komoris fault, but they ain't climbing my ranking when stuff like this happens either.
    They should have just gone home and let the girls have a proper ceremony.

Looking forward to the DVD though, Hope they include all the great stuff rui reported.

20. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

Btw, despite all, they still overran and I think they had to pay fine for the extended use. lol.