Event / Concert AKB48 LIVE IN NEW YORK - 2009/09/26 - 27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Aug 27, 2009.

1. lunacat

lunacat Kenkyuusei

I live in the city also but ill be in Europe next month. I'm truly bummed out :( I love going home (Scotland) but the timing of this is nothing short of cruelty, I'm sick to my stomach.
    I've been saving up for a while now to go to Japan to see the girls live so this is an absolute heartbreaker for me. I'm sorry to be such a downer but I'm so hurt by this. I actually live three blocks from Webster Hall , how's that for a kick in the teeth :wall:
    I hope you all have a blast in the village, I'm really sad i can't join you. I'll be happy to help with general city info you need, just ask, ill do what i can before i leave next week.
    Have fun.

2. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Korewahondes: I didn't know there were that many Tomochin's in AKB48 :XD:

Like Youkokurama says, yeah... try to remove it. Maybe one of the members here or on Nihongogo can create a cool logo with AKB48 on it and we can put that on the back instead. Many people here have creative skills. :D

Aww shucks lunacat, maybe next time! Go all out in your homeland so you won't regret missing out on this!

3. FrozenArctic

FrozenArctic Kenkyuusei

Quick question: The costs are all in pounds...but if I'm paying with a Canadian credit card, would everything just auto-currency convert when I buy it?

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    At this point I am about 75% committed to going. The airfare is so cheap, to good a deal to pass up. Even if I am going to be in Japan a month later. Just need to clear it with work.

Where is everyone planning on staying?

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    The credit card company will do the conversion for you (at a slightly worse rate, to make them a bit more money...).

6. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know if AKB48 events will be included in the VIP package ticket?

7. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

hahaxwill -> Oh really ? That's certainly because my eyes are always watching her. :cute:

I looked a bit on the net to check flights for New York. I think I'll finally stay at home... :|

8. FrozenArctic

FrozenArctic Kenkyuusei

blah..=-= well i guess it's pretty worth it xD
    Should do my own conversion first before getting anything though..>.>
    Thanks for the heads up~ ^^

9. auroragb

auroragb Kenkyuusei

*fingers crossed* TakaMina TakaMina TakaMina TakaMina TakaMina *fingers crossed*

10. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I'm going to sort out creating them on an American site so you don't have to worry about that. I could also share the original design too if you know somewhere you'd like to do it yourself.

11. FrozenArctic

FrozenArctic Kenkyuusei

:omg: Really?! Wow Kyobu~~ Thank you <3 That really makes things so much easier!
    Hmm..I don't really know anywhere, but I think I have a friend who does. I'll ask her next time I see her and get back to you, k?
    And again, thank you!

12. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

So just print it without it. -shrug-

You can do it yourself. I'm not selling the shirts. What do I care?

You can put "Youkokurama Non-Official Goods so I don't make the girls and staff members feel bad Approved Design!!!" for all I care.

13. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^

Even if the stuff said something, you could always put one of those nifty stickers of yours over their eyes so they don't see it. Just make sure it gets stuck on the eyebrows :twisted:

14. churrochi

churrochi Kenkyuusei

*has to unlurk for this*

NO. WAY.

I'm so excited. Did they confirm that all 48 of them are going? Really want to see Takamina. <3

15. flippin'patty

flippin'patty Kenkyuusei

^ There hasn't been an official announcement on what girls will be going to NY and I doubt all of them are going. That's way too many girls XD

Out of curiosity, who from S48 or Nihongogo will be attending this event? There's a very high probability that I'll be going too.

16. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ I'm definitely going, I just need to purchase my ticket still. I think I may just do the Sayurday pass, but I want them to post the details of the Webster Hall concert before I do anything...

17. Nizmo

Nizmo Kenkyuusei

I have this gut feeling that Acchan is coming to NYC for the AF. She's not my fav. so I really don't mind either way, but somehow I just feel very strongly about this. If I'm wrong I will make a public apology.

I also think Kojiharu is coming as well, but not as confident since I'm very biased towards her.

18. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ There's no way Acchan isn't going, considering she's the number one front girl right now.

I just have my fingers crossed tightly for Takamina, Miichan, and Tomomi-chan :love:

19. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

well i remember someone said in japan expo in paris, that the front girls werent going cause money is all that matters so i guess they will stay in japan

so better, think of other members, well always there is a chance that they are going but im just saying, AKS only cares about money and money is in japan

20. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

AKS sent Mariko, Acchan and was it Haruna or Yuko to do a press conference before the Japan Expo in Paris but NYAF is just an anime convention. Its not that big.

And yea.... the money is definitely coming from the native wotas and not the oversea fans (yet).

Miichan is probably not going to come even though she went to JE. Still filming vampire boy right? Kana is filming, Umechan has lots of promotional stuff to do with Tokyo Towers, Cindy is in a drama, and I think thats all of girls that are doing stuff outside of AKB48 with the exception of photoshoots.

Please Takamina come!!!!