[DRAMA] - Majisuka Gakuen

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Dec 3, 2009.

1. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

Keyhole didn't crash for me during that one part but it just got really laggy.

Damn Nachu got her a** beat through out this whole episode. Is it gonna be like that for the rest of the season? Tomomi and Acchan fight was alright since its was like the longest fight we seen so far where Acchan didn't one hit whoever she fought.

2. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

spolier alert :
    saw takamina on the picyure with acchan during the drama....are they good pals or lovers ??

next episode :
    miyazawa 'genking' sae is in the house !!!!!!!!

3. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

That was quite a fight between Acchan and Chiyuu considering that they can't fight at all :D. And WOAH at Mocchi and Chiyuu. And Nachu should just give up.

So Sae appears next week.

4. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sae kakkoi !!! [emo]

5. churrochi

churrochi Kenkyuusei

^ Aghhhh, Sae. Take me noooow. <3

And WTF is up with Takamina's hair. That's the biggest rat I've ever seen. :yikes:

6. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

Stuff just got lulzier.

7. SweetDonuts

SweetDonuts Kenkyuusei

omg i can't miss next episode

sae :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

8. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

Sae looks hot in that suit...........as hot as sakura no hanabatchi 2008

9. Nizmo2

Nizmo2 Kenkyuusei

Appreciate the info., about utorrent, could I use BitTorrent instead?

What do I put in the tracker for DAddicts site?

My ratio for H/O torrent isn't so good so I don't know if I'll use that, and what's with having to download the uploaded file to make it seed? Does that mean I have to upload the file and download it also?

10. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

D-A tracker announce url:
    Code:
    http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce
    Upload page: click!
    You might also want to check out their posting guidelines: click!

11. takethetora

takethetora Kenkyuusei

As far as I know you can seed/upload in H!O even if you have a bad ratio.
    When you upload your .torrent file, just download the .torrent file and it will start seeding.

12. Nizmo2

Nizmo2 Kenkyuusei

Yeah but my understanding is that the ratio delay applies to uploads too so even if I seed it nobody would be able to download it until I do?

13. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

better upload it to daddicts. everyone can download it as soon as you post it (you need to wait until a mod confirms your torrent but that doesn't take more than some hours). and more casual fans/people will have a chance to see it and download it, and this is a drama and daddicts is drama tracker after all.

14. takethetora

takethetora Kenkyuusei

I just tried, it wont delay your upload. The ratio only applies for downloads. You can download your own torrent and there is no delay because of your ratio.
    Your torrent doesn't need confirmation there.

I love Kasai in this episode, her technique is new for me...

15. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

The Crows homage (Acchan's manga) in the second episode was awesome.

For those who don't know, Crows is a manga about male high school delinquents/gangs. It's basically Majisuka Gakuen with boys, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the main inspirations for the show.

I love this show, but
    Acchan's character is already starting to get on my nerves. The whole "really strong character that is reluctant to fight because of something that happened in her/his mysterious past" is such a godawful cliché. Characters like the Kabuki Sisters in the second episode, while also cliché, are treated with a kind of tongue-in-cheek self-awareness that's just fun to watch, but Acchan's character is all emo and serious, which seems to clash with every other character so far except maybe Yuko's.

I know it's not going to happen, but I'd like to get the inevitable backstories about Takamina and Acchan's mother out of the way ASAP so we can just have a silly show about girls beating the crap out of each other for no particular reason.

16. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

17. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

I think there's a more straightforward reason for Atsuko not wanting to fight.
    She doesn't want show up at work bruised and bleeding.
    And I think the plot will develop in a way such that
    Yuko will not discover that Atsuko is the legendary transfer student until she's released from the hospital. So in addition to avoiding injuries, the writers will keep her meek for now at least. But it does look like Atsuko gets roughed up later on judging from some recent blog pictures.

18. Pepper

Pepper Kenkyuusei

I've just watched the second episode, and I think I'm understanding the way this series is going to turn out. Seems like it's going to be "One episode, one ennemy" ^^° Like in old mecha anime, some really bad guy shows up at the end of an episode, and in the next one beats everybody around the hero. Then the said hero eventually wins, just before an even worst ennemy appears, which wil be beaten in next episode, etc etc....

Even though it ends up being quickly repetitive (The scene with the Kabuki Sisters was just exactly the same as the end of the first episode.... ^^° Still thrilling but a little bit predictable...) I somehow like this kind of series, as long as ennemies are original and varied, so I don't think I'll get bored of this. I'm a little bit disappointed at how shallow Kabuki Sister's character were, though.... I know they're the typical "really really natsy rival" who doesn't have any reason to fight, but I would have like to see more of their characters, it would have given more relevance to the fight, which was really great, in my opinion =p I loved how it was so "shonen-like" with Mocchi explaining the super powerful final technique of Kasai XD

Well, I hope it will keep on like this, just give more importance to the new characters and it should keep me interested until the final revelation about Maeda's past. (I'm already picturing the sotsugyou-themed moving final scene.... ^^°) Can't wait to see 3rd episode, Sae looked really great in that preview (Is she playing a male character or did I understood it totally wrong...? ^^°) and I loved how it ended on Mariko saying "It's war...." =p

Not everything are spoilers, but I talk about what happens in episode 2, so if some of you really don't want to know anything before seeing it.... ^^°

19. Lokay

Lokay Kenkyuusei

Am i the only one to dislike this drama? It's so violent !! Sure they all look nice but wtf it's too far from akb48' personality and all these fights and bloods give me a stomache. I'm not sensitive but i don't have any pleasure looking girls fighting even if they are sexy.

20. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

genkings going to be in the next episode!! [party] [rock] i cant wait! what a coincidence though, it was just earlier today that i realized i didnt see genking in the first episode and started wondering when she will make an appearance. other than takamina finaly making her appearance(complete appearance) genkings was deffinitely the top one ive been waiting for(since earlier today [hehe] ). and speaking of takamina, they just added to the "mystery of takaminas and acchans relationship" during the flashback. acchan gave her the "A" bracelet, what could that possibly mean? [hehe]