Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. 1st Wing Commander

1st Wing Commander Kenkyuusei

Re: Maeda Atsuko / Team A

I agree this is AWESOME! [clap] Thanks for looking out Jasey! Not as good as telling her in person... but it's the next best thing. :) I'd like to know the answer to gideon123's question as well.

Madcat2020- Thank you for the link. Now I'm going to request a few more sigs from my friends. It'll take some begging but worth it. lol *wonders* What else are you hiding from us? :D

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Could be a new thing that they plan on doing from now on? Traditionally, each girl has their own birthday committee formed of fans who handle stuff (glowsticks during birthday shows? That's them) as well as hand out cards which people who go to the theater can write a message on. I think that's what's shown on the bottom of the page that Jasey linked us to. They try to distribute as many as possible to anyone they can, because in the end it's just all given to the girl to wish them a happy birthday. When I went to Japan, I got the chance to write one for Sayaka and...some random kenkyuusei I can't remember the name of. Or...maybe member, but I can't remember anyway. Obviously, it was in English so the girl probably couldn't read it, but the birthday committee was still happy to take it.

This probably is just an electronic version of that. Now people who don't live in Tokyo can send messages too [cool] If it really is a new thing that they plan on doing for each girl, I think that's pretty cool [cool] Starting with Acchan is nice, since she's probably the one most likely to have the most international fans.

3. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

WHOA!! [shock]
    Did my account sleep for a long time or what. . . good thing our classes are over!! . . . for now
    I miss posting on this thread. . . And I can see new people here. . . HI!! [hi] [hi]
    ----------
    >Jasey<
    THANKS FOR THE LINK!! just in time, I was thinking how will I greet acchan on her birthday [bow] [bow]
    now greeting acchan happy birthday will be as easy as breathing [rock] [hehe] [rock]

4. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

Actually i was planing to make a birthday card for her with some good malaysian scenery and a cute simple present.......but got problems of software and adress to sent to >.<

Update some sig

Remove

[​IMG][​IMG]

Replace

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/

In 2008, Acchan's birthday committee also did a similar thing like this, just witout the english instruction. So it's not actually new, at least for Acchan.

I think it's up to the birthday committee to decide how they would gather birthday messages from the fans.

6. delerium

delerium Kenkyuusei

Acchan NY PB spoilers...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [devil]

7. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

^thanks for the pic. . . and whoa!! . . . [​IMG] <3 [​IMG]
    MOAR!! :omfg: MOAR!!

8. 1st Wing Commander

1st Wing Commander Kenkyuusei

Sn1pE013- Howdy, nice to meet ya too! It's always nice to meet another fan of Acchan! *tear*

delerium- If there was ever a need for a Smilie with a nosebleed it would be now. lol

*talks to self* Must get Acchan NY PB..... Must get Acchan NY PB....... This is a side I haven't seen of her, then again I hope she didn't over do it. I'm a big fan of cute look....

"Cute or hot that is the question?"

9. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Atsuko's NY PB is actually QUITE hot. QUITE.

I was damn impressed with how hot it was, really. lol. The photographer was excellent. :D

Oh, and the model was alright.

JUST alright. hahaha. I'm joking.

10. GWing0

GWing0 Kenkyuusei

Oh darn, after seeing just 2 pics of the new PB, I'm regretting that I shouldn't have requested the shipment of the PB and single together. Now I have to wait till end July before I can view it... :(

11. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACCHAN 2nd PLACE???!!! WHAT???!!! WHAT???!! WHAT???!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

12. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/

In one side, I'm very sad .. on the other I'm kind of happy for her. She needs a break from the pressure of having to be AKB48's face all the time :flower:

No mater what position you are on, Acchan.. I love you... I've said it before in person, and I say it again in this forum "I LOVE YOU, ACCHAN" :flower:

13. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

It's sad to loose, but no winner will never be a real winner if never loose [emo]

Well, I'm just curious, will Yuko start to be the center of single's cover. This would be hard on Acchan but I hope it will grow and develop her more.

14. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

Well. we'll just have to look on the brighter side. . .

just like what ecwx-san said
    and this means, less work load and less criticism for acchan!! I think. . .

EDIT:
    Hi!! nice to meet you too!! [hi] and the answer to your "cute or hot" question. . . BOTH!! cute and at the same time BLAZIN' HOT!!!

15. brutal

brutal Kenkyuusei

I think a lot of people dislike that she was being spoon fed in the first place. I don't know why she got exposed this time though.

16. windal

windal Kenkyuusei

well no matter what her placing is even if its 11th, she will always be our number 1 [party] [party] :D

17. brutal

brutal Kenkyuusei

i was so shock. can someone tell me how this happen?? i need answers!!

18. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

i saw the result,although she is placed 2nd this time, i still think that she will be back more stronger than ever and get the top spot again in the next election.....

there is a saying : form is temporary but class is permanent

go acchan !!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

Well i dont bother much about her position. SO what if she's 2nd place. I dint choose her because of her position. So no mater what happen i still adore Acchan. :inlove:

20. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

Because of the English instructions, i assume the staff is also cool with an English message. Am i Right?