Yoshizawa Hitomi

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by milaya, Jun 11, 2007.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yes ! and happy about that..
    But I still want her to get a solo career... :(

I haven't heard the song or seen the video yet.
    Since I don't have the time in the moment to download anything..But I'll listen to it.. monday I think.

2. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

Yossi is my joint second favourite MM member along with Miki but even though she's not my favourite (Reina is) I can't believe how much I'm missing her. In my opinion there is no-one funny in MM anymore, well, no-one who's funny without having to really try. Since her and Mikitty left my fandom for MM is waining :(

Just wondering if you guys have seen the Hawaii FC DVD? Just watched some of it this morning and the Kohapink and Shigepink song that Yossi and Mikitty sang was sooooooo freaking hilarious!!! Yossi doing Koharu's little whine at the beginning and choking LMAO

Anyway. Sorry about my slight moan. I've never written in a Yossi thread before and I never thought I would but MM is just so crap without her. I really wish I went to see MM at the Sexy 8 Beat tour as I had the chance to as I was in Japan at the time. It just meant I had to travel a long way to do so and I couldn't be bothered. Probably one of the bigest regrets I have at the minute :cry:

3. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

U.U I understand ... for me Morning Musume is dead without her :( because nobody has that personality... she is the ONE

for that reason now I love Akb and Sayaka (I said again XD) because Morning Musume is not the same to me...

Anyway... Yossie has another group, but is just an Unit at the moment :(

4. Minaro

Minaro Kenkyuusei

U_U
    i think the same
    one minute of silence for morning musume U_U

-------------
    ---
    -

(hola heiwis xD)

5. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

:O aaaah minaritoooo, is good to see here (no podemos hablar en espaƱol XD)

6. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

YES! I agree with you!!
    Yossui is my one and only most favourite member in H!P, and Morning Musume without her is very different.. And I see a lot of similarity of Yossui in Sayaka! *her voice, owh..*

But of course they are different and I like them in different way.. XD

7. Moni

Moni Kenkyuusei

a new yossie's unit is great.....I'm really like it, and what's really catching my attention is Mano Erina.Even though I never heard of her before but she's good and cute ^^

8. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

really???? :D we look the world with similar eyes XD

:)

9. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    I totally think the same way. Yossi has always been my favorite member of H!P, ever since the first time i saw her. It was the same way with Sayaka in AKB48. I'm not sure why they both remind me of one another - it must just be their overwhelming "cool" factor. ^_^

10. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

I just realised that since Yossi left I have failed to watch any Haromoni@. Man I really miss her.

I think there should be a petition to get her back into the group :lol:

11. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

^I really miss her too. I just rewatched her grad concert last night...So sad. They should at least have her as a permanent guest on Haromoni@

12. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

now we are three :) YosSa team <3

13. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Ongaku Gatas are releasing a new single..
    I'm actually not happy.. I'm glad Yossie is releasing something, but shen she graduated I hoped she would get a solo career, or in a small unit..
    Now i just hope it's better than Koi no Bell, sorry, it wasn't a bad song, but didn't like it that much.
    Title: Yattarouze!
    Date: 2007.12.05

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm just glad she's releasing something even though it's not with a permanent group or as a soloist. I liked Narihajimeta Koi no Bell. It took me a while to really like it, but I hope this single's a lot better.

15. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

I'm glad our girl's still around and active, but I still think Tsunku needs to form a new group with Yossi. Please give us S.K.Y (Satoda Mai, Kimura Ayaka, Yoshizawa Hitomi). After watching those three perform Pucchimoni songs in the summer H!P concert i NEED this group to exist.

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

That's a great acronym! I'd love to see those three work together!

17. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I would like that a lot better.
    Not I dislike the members of Ongaku Gatas ( they have Rika <3)
    But a three person group would be soo much better.
    Even better would be a yossie solo carrer, but guess that's a pretty wide shot.
    I mean she graduated from a big group, just to be thrown into a new big group?

18. vikitty

vikitty Kenkyuusei

I love Yossi; she's the only person I still care about in H!P. An Linlin, but Linlin is in MoMusu which I now despise so meh.

19. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

Fufu, yeah that's a very good idea!

I miss Yossui in Hello! Morning.. :(

20. SAMUworld

SAMUworld Kenkyuusei

I know I sure have been hoping for an unit with Yossi, Mai and Ayaka-- but I've been losing hope in Hello! Project bit by bit. I really don't know if it is worth the heartbreak anymore.

I was absolutely devastated when I first heard that Yossi was going to graduate, but then, after some time, I began to respect her decision to move on. Morning Musume was awesome back in the day, but now Japanese teens just point and laugh if you are a fan of Hello! Project at all.

But Yossi has been my favorite for some time. I always loved her tomboyish nature. She so totally owns at dodgeball. <3