Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

Going from what a few of you said, if Miichan is alright with "hugging" and not "touching", I guess "sleeping" together is okay too. XD
    [​IMG]
    TakaMii is too cute. <3

2. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

I knew Miichan was totally joking/lying about hating when Tskamina touches her!! :XD: Takamina is totally Miichan's BFFLE =) TAKAMII FTW!!! :inlove:
    Watch, pretty soon we'll end up adding Miichan to the list of suitors XD Okay, yeah, I still ultimately see them as best friends, but you know, you never know ;)

Oh and I know this is late but congrats on your 500th post Japanime! [party]

Also, yeah, I finally got a chance to check out AKBINGO =D All the girls looked amazing, but Takamina got my vote for her group because of her LOL facial expressions and her epic speaker bag (I gotta get me one!)

3. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Photos taken by Takamina (I'm assuming they're more PB goodies previews); you guys that have the PB already, are they in there amongst all the other epic stuff? XD

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

IMO, she captures all the best moments. :XD:
    I see some couples...members at their *ahem* "best"...and just look at Acchan eating that McGriddle. XD
    Props for the bigger version of that TakaMii pic too. :approve:

4. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^My reaction to the shots: Sasshi's face :D , the one with Mii :cute: , NyanNyan texting while sleeping :rofl: and the one with Kuramochi [wonder] .. every thing else :)

Wonder who's the mask lady.. [wonder]

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Judging from what I could make out of the name in the box of that picture...as well as making out her features...I'm going to guess Acchan? [hehe] Leave it to Takamina to bring us these kind of BTS pics of her. lol.

Acchan is also in the 2nd scan with Miichan...
    ---
    Edit: I'm back again with another, "Takamina in today's PON! was..."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know how hard it is to pick those up with chopsticks (especially if they were metal chopsticks) so...
    [​IMG]

Also, if you happen to be in Odaiba right now...and you were down on your luck in getting a copy of Takamina's PB in local bookstores...well, head on over to Tokyo Big Sight for the JATA World Travel Fair 2010 and let your eyes and ears lead you over to the Malaysia booth...
    They'll hook you up. [cool]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^Cuz Takamina's gotz them skillz yo. =)
    Ok ok it was one... but like you said it's pretty hard to pick them up with chopsticks... so like yeah. =)

*points at my last post above in response* XD
    MORE TAKAMII! :inlove: Seeing as they're both my top girls, I can never get enough of them together. <3 It never fails to make me all happy inside XD

7. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

OMG!!! What are Takamina PB doing at Malaysia booth?! Are they (Malaysia booth) promoting the PB or are the tv crew put it right there? I must go watch the episode right now!

I'm sorry guys but i'm from Malaysia so seeing Takamina and her PB at my country's booth DO makes me jump in sheer happiness!!!! [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]. Is this the sign that AKB48 especially Takamina will come and visit Malaysia later? One can always dream and hope [hehe]

8. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

I haven't receive Takamina's PB yet! I'm getting impatient :( Has all of you received your copy? I wasn't even that impatient when I bought Ponytail No Shushu and it arrived late.

9. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Sorry for the lack of posting these day few days everyone! This week was horrendous, at one point I lost internet connection entirely for like a day (we had a thunderstorm ><), and this upcoming week is going to be even busier....

However, I have a little present for everybody... drum roll please...
    dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka....

Takahashi Minami Oricon INTERVIEW-01 Part 1 Translation :inlove:

Like I said before my Japanese isn't perfect, but I tried my best so I hope everyone likes it [party] It was a lot more time consuming that I imagined, and I very busy week ahead of me so please hang tight for the other parts of the interview. I'll be releasing it in four parts :)

10. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much for the translation Chobi! :XD: . If i can rep you in this forum i will give it to you :D

11. Firefroz

Firefroz Kenkyuusei

THANKS CHOBI!!!! [party]

I DIDN"T GET MY PB!!!! :( i when to kinokuniya and....i cant find..... all i can find is yuko and akb mizugi book.... i think i better get it online :cry: just going there had me damn lot of troble.... it was SOOOO big there
    watch viewing had me dizzy..... [worried]

12. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

ChobiMM3 your blog is awesome [rock] thx^^

13. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Can I give you a hug? 'coz seriously you're awesome.. :worthy: Thanks Thanks Thanks

14. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Translation !!!!! THANKS GOD (by the way god=chobi ) [rock] [rock] [rock]

^ She probably ate katsudon, that's why xD

And Takamina updated her blog... Again !!! Two posts for sept 25 ! [cool] And thanks again chobi for translating the first one !

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I NEED to quote my msg. to you last night on this...

I KNEW IT! XD -- Well, it's not exactly the PB but it's damn good enough for now! Thus...

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

THANKS! <3 I left my comment on the 1st part on your blog. ;)
    ---
    In contrast to our duck-chasing Captain... :fear:
    [​IMG]

16. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

Seem like everyone want some scan. Well.. I do not have a scan.. but I have something instead.. [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Do I need to say something? Or may be you guy can all say it for me. [hehe] [hehe] Oh.. and
    if you could read anything in the pic, you'll see what I means... [hehe] Edit:For me, it's look like a 5 years wedding anniversary [rofl] [rofl] who share the same thought could pm me and we could talk about it. [devil]

For me, I couldn't calm down since I saw those. Especially after I was walking around my city for 5 hours just to wait for the Kino bookstore receive the PB and call me to pick it up. But I couldn't wait..they received just 1 hour before they closed!! I even be there before they call me. And I'm damn happy because I decided to wait until they closed..when I walk around and I saw the familiar red color from the book, I thought that my heart was stop beating.. :inlove: :inlove:

17. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

what a difference from the duck... But I kinda like this picture, I don't know why... (no, not only because it's taka xD) There's an aura calling me xD

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I ALMOST DIED !!! Never eat when reading Takamina's thread...

THE CAKE !!!! YEAH !!!!! THE BEST CAKE EVER !!!! AND THE PICTURES !!! [rock] :inlove: :love: SEE GUYS, ACCHAN'S NUMBER 1, THE FIGHT FOR TAKAMINA'S OVER ! (of course not, but we all know who will win)

EDIT:
    I thought exactly the same thing too [hehe]

18. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ^
    Are they celebrating their anniversary? :hehe:
    My copy...still a while away... \(T^T)/

Edit:
    @shanelee1711:
    ROFL, I guess WE shared the same thoughts. XDD Should I really PM you to talk about it? lulz.

19. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Same here t_t..

BTW those pics are just <3 and :cute:

EDIT:
    Were is that from anyway? [wonder]

20. Firefroz

Firefroz Kenkyuusei

chobi@ cant wait for your next translation *excited*

shanelee@thanks for the pic [party]