What are your favorite anime/cartoon characters?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by shine_ever03, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

Shana from Shakugan No Shana & Konata Izumi from Lucky Star ;D

2. yuzuko

yuzuko Kenkyuusei

Amamiya Yuuko from ef-a fairy tale of the two. & Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari

3. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

hmm lemme see...

claymore-Theresa(even though she was only in acouple of eps before dying) and Elena
    gundam- heero yuy
    dbz/gt- goku and pan
    initiald- takumi
    eyesheild21- sena
    bamboo blade- tamaki kawazowe
    nadesico- ruri
    cowboy bebop- the guy with the fuzzy hair aka spike
    code geass- zero/ lelouch

4. Japalicious

Japalicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Himari - Omamori Himari
    Ichigo - Bleach
    Sasuke - Naruto
    Inuyasha - Inuyasha

5. Super_Luigi

Super_Luigi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    There are a number of characters I like, but the main one has to be Lisianthus (Sia for short) from Shuffle!.
    [​IMG]

I like most of the characters from Shuffle!, save for maybe Primula. I read the visual novel and watched the anime, so I got to know a lot about all of them.

6. cruix

cruix Kenkyuusei

got a few

Japanese:
    bleach - kurosagi ichigo
    naruto - uchiha itachi

korean:
    (manga) Rebirth - Deshwitat L. Rudbich ( damn cool this guy )
    Kalutika Maybus

7. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    Samurai Champloo - Mugen (love this character so much!!!)
    RedEyes - Grahad Mills
    Karas - Yousuke Otoha
    Shiki - Toshio Ozaki
    and finally Dr. Slump - Norimaki Senbei (this character is hilarious, LOL!)

8. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Shana, Cagalli (Gundam) & Kuro kun (Gantz)

9. rinky

rinky Kenkyuusei

Bleach - Ichimaru Gin :)
    Uragiri - Kuroto
    DRR - Izaya

10. Reiix

Reiix Kenkyuusei

Mine is Lavi from D.Gray Man ♥ !
    He is so adorable and hilarious XD !

11. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

It's odd, but my favorite cartoon character is actually..

[​IMG]

Bowser, from the Mario series! Ha ha. I just think he's really cute. X3

I like a lot of others, too, but I think he's my number one.

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I like Bowser, too! I like all of the Mario characters, though (except for Birdo and Waluigi. :glare:).

I don't think I mentioned it here before, but my favorite character is definitely Yoshi from the Mario series. Has been for a long time, actually. I remember when I was younger, I always loved playing Super Mario World and getting Yoshi and got really sad when he ran away. :lol: When playing Mario games, I refuse to play any character but Yoshi. The only time I play other characters is if I'm trying to beat the game (and Super Smash Brothers, ironically). I find it too strange to play any other character because I'm so used to playing Yoshi, that I don't last long if I play another character. :lol: I don't have much Yoshi merchandise at the moment, but I do have a Yoshi plushie and Nintendo DS stylus. :D

Pikachu from Pokemon is very close in second. <3 He's been my favorite Pokemon since I got into them in... 1998? or so. :3

13. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

^ I love Mario characters so much. <3 And your affinity with Yoshi is really cute! That's exactly how I am with Bowser! I honestly play as him in any game where it's possible to do so (even if I get destroyed because of it. XD) I especially love playing him in Mario Kart; I use his weight to my advantage.

Yoshi's a baller, though, ha ha, I love him. It's funny, my introduction to internet fandom was actually a Yoshi message board I was on back in sixth grade (which I browsed with AOL on a 56k modem. Oh, those days~). Which colour is your favorite? Traditional green? :3

I've managed to collect some cute Bowser stuff, actually! I have five plush, a few figures and a couple keychains. It's hard to get ahold of Bowser merch, though, since not a lot of it is made. Most Bowser stuff is vintage now, and pretty expensive.

Oh man, don't get me started on Pokemon. XD <3 <3 <3 I've been a fan since '98, as well, and still going strong! Pokemon is one of the few fandoms that has stayed super solid with me since I got into it over a decade ago (god, has it been that long?) My favorite is Wailmer, but as far as the original 151 go, it's all about Clefairy, Venusaur and Nidoking. <3

.... Also, yeah, who's bright idea was Waluigi? I'd love to punch him in the face.

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yeah, I love the original green. <3 I do love all of them, though, even the pink one, and I hate pink. When I played Yoshi's Story (that game's too easy, but it's so cuuute. o.o), I would play the light blue one the most often, I think, despite the green being my favorite. I love that there's a black one, too, since black's my favorite color. <3 (Though I'm irritated that the black one wasn't available very often when playing Yoshi's Story. XD)

I've always had a hard time playing Bowser (in Mario Tennis, at least - I've never played him in Mario Kart. XD). He's so heavy, so he's really slow. It's frustrating going against him, though, because he's so powerful. XD Luckily Yoshi's a speed type, so it all works out. :inlove:

15. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

^ Yoshi's Story is still one of my favorite games. XD Meccha and I have an N64 in our apartment, and we play it sometimes (lol the coolest college kids). I loved Black and White Yoshi the most, too! I always played them last so I wouldn't lose them in Bowser Jr's castle. XD

Oh god, Bowser is so tricky to play in Mario Tennis. His power shots are amazing, but, as you say, he can't run worth a damn. XD I usually just stick him close to the net and use cheap shots to confuse the CPs. He's great in MK, though. My favorite game in the Kart series is the Gamecube one, Double Dash, because it allows you two characters. I actually pair Bowser and Yoshi pretty often, because Yoshi's speed and Bowser's weight are a pretty unbeatable combo. I also use Boo, as well, cause he's my second favorite Mario character. X3 Little ghostie.

16. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

If it's Mario characters then it has to be Koopa Troopa for me.. Them turtles are so loyal yet so dumb('cept for red ones who don't fall of the edge).. and I always use Koopa troopa in Mario Kart.. It has to be it or Yoshi and Toad since I hate Heavy types..

Outside Mario, I like:

Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara (dude who has anger issues and super human strength)
    Zoro from One Piece (dude's just freakin' cool)
    Ed and AL from FMA (these brothers are <3 )
    Kamina from Gurren Lagann ("Believe in me who believes in you" -- so F-ing awesome [rock] )

17. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

Dragon Ball Z - Vegeta

Doraemon

Meitantei Conan - Kudo Shinichi / Conan

18. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

My favorite anime character is Kikumaru Eiji from Prince of Tennis. That boy is just so adorable and cute and adorable and :inlove: he and Ooishi are the cutest together |DDDD

19. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

All time favourite would be Kenshin Himura of Samurai X. I actually cried watching the OVA.

Also Goku of Dragon Ball Z. I remember having to fork out money every month to buy the manga, even had to share it with my brother. This was back in like '97 or so.

20. Kai Kusanagi

Kai Kusanagi Kenkyuusei

Hmmm... Definitely somebody by Hiro Mashima. He's one of my favorite mangakas and I also loved how his characters were very "eccentric" and silly. Probably Haru Glory from Rave ^.^