The Johnny's Entertainment Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 15, 2008.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Can anyone post a few links to some LiveJournals that contain oodles of magazine scans? I'm trying to put together a folder of outfit/shopping ideas. Yes, that's as lame as it sounds.

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ boys_paper has a ton of scans. If you look up communities for the groups/members you're looking for, they're bound to have scans, too. I don't know about the rest of the groups, but for KAT-TUN, there's kattunlove.

3. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Thanks, Naomi! The nice thing about LJ is that once you're one page with things you're looking for, you can generally get linked to similar pages by other people.

4. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
  5. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Thanks for the link!

It sounds really, really good. I love when NewS does happier songs like Happy Birthday. Now I'm really anxious for the PV... and I wonder if Masu got lines during the bridge because Tegoshi got some (amazing) lines in the first verse, and they seem to alternate often.

6. Naomi

Hmm. I like the song, but I don't love it. It's kinda boring, I dunno. =/

7. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    If anyone's missed it: full Sakura Girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzk-vvmnwXQ

I love it. Sad about the lack of Shige lines, though. (I think the only solo he has is a 'Boku no Sakura' near the end. I can't tell, but in terms of duet lines, he might team up with Koyama in the first verse and Ryo in the second verse for a couple of lines.)

EDIT: I forgot to add this: I watched Kat-tun's latest DVD today. The one that cost a billion dollars. Seriously.

I loved the theatrics in the first half, but later on it got kind of bland. My ranking of them. (I know that figuring out their names would be easy (they even say/dance to them in the beginning), but I prefer my identities)

06. The man with the big hair.
    05. The tan blonde one who often lacks a shirt and raps.
    04. The guy that kind of looks like Kazuya, but more feminine.
    03. Kazuya.
    02. Short hair boy who does the weird beat box stuff.
    01. The guy with the light-ish straight hair. The one with the powder blue suit song. He's adorable.

Honestly though, I only really like that last one.

Akanishi Jin. Tanaka Koki. Tatsuya Ueda. Kamenashi Kazuya. Nakamaru Yuichi. Junnosuke Taguchi.

8. Naomi

I've seen the first part of KAT-TUN's DVD, but I still haven't gotten around to finishing it. I rarely tend to finish non-H!P concerts. :lol:

I'll post my ranking, too, just for the hell of it.

01. Kamenashi Kazuya
    02. Tanaka Koki
    03. Taguchi Junnosuke
    04. Nakamaru Yuichi
    05. Ueda Tastuya
    06. Akanishi Jin

To be honest, I only like Kame, Koki, and Junno. I don't care for Nakamaru or Ueda, and I don't like Jin at all (I used to like him, but now he's starting to annoy me), despite KAT-TUN being my favorite Johnny's group. =P I actually like the Arashi and NEWS members as a whole more KAT-TUN. I guess it's because they have no chemistry what-so-ever, while the other groups (especially Arashi) do. =/

9. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I only like Junno in KAT-TUN... and he hardly gets any lines anyway.
    Maybe that's why I'm not that interested in them anymore or maybe it's because I only seem to like their A-side songs. And ... I also got a bit tired of the whole H!P-like take on the line sharing.

I agree KAT-TUN hasn't got much chemistry, like a lot of Johnny's fans seems to agree on.
    Often it seems like they don't like each other at all.

There's no doubt that NEWS is my favourite group, since I love al their songs and there's not a member I dislike. I also like the chemistry they have. I mean it's not like all 6 of them are each others best friends, but they seem to really get along with very well and have a lot of fun. And then I like the whole 3x2 pairing... I mean: Yamapi & Ryo, Tegoshi & Masuda and Shige & Koyama.

Of course Arashi does win in the chemistry area. They have been together for so many years and they still seem to be best friends... XD

10. sayumiii~mashou

sayumiii~mashou Kenkyuusei

well, i'm a JE fan as well >....>
    mmm arashi and JUMP fan, must I say. lol

heeeee~ it seems this boys can has appeal to people XD
    they are great performers AAAAAAAAAAAA

/biased loljk

11. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Anybody watching Kame's current drama with Yuya, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge? I'm not really liking it, story seems a bit too repetitive and a bit stupid.

12. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I am really tempted to watch that drama, just for Yuya, but is it being subbed anywhere?

Oh, and if anyone's wondering, NewS is performing Sakura Girl on a music show this Friday!

13. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

RSL, its softsubbed to ep 5 and hardsubbed to ep 1 the last time I checked.

14. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  15. PrivateLaughter

PrivateLaughter Kenkyuusei

I got a question. Does someone know a Johnny's Entertainment forum that resembles Stage48 or Hello!Online in its structure and activity?

16. Naomi

^ I've been wondering the same thing. I'm not even sure if there is one. Most Johnny's fans prefer to use Livejournal over forums. =/

17. PrivateLaughter

PrivateLaughter Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I realized the same thing but I'm just not the type for LJ. Too unstructured. I need pretty topics for every group member. Just like here <3

I found a forum that's kind of what I searched for but it's been dead for almost a year.

18. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Speaking of Johnny's, NewS has a new album out! I'm pretty happy with it.

19. Reiix

Reiix Kenkyuusei

I'm a fan of Arashi & News. ♥; They are all so hilarious ^^;

20. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

^ Awesome, another Arashi fan. ♥