Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. felsarch

felsarch Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

More TakaAcchan goodness from Takamina's PB:

Not gonna translate the whole thing but here's a rundown of Takamina and Acchan's talk session in the PB:

- Taka and Acchan like completely different food, where Acchan likes shellfish and sushi, Taka is all about meat (lol). They do both like cake (as shown in that picture in the PB).

- Taka and Acchan consider themselves so different from each other (ie. Taka aims to be a singer, Acchan wants to be an actress) that had it not been for AKB48, they probably would never become friends even if they went to the same school.

- Acchan thought Taka was a superb dancer due to her fancy dress up on the audition day when they first met, but later found out on their first dance lesson that Taka sucked (again, lol)

- Taka's first impression of Acchan was that she was tiny and shy, "even though I'm tiny myself".

- Since they shared little in common besides age, they didn't really talk until around "Skirt Hirari", which was half a year after the formation of AKB. It really is only recent years when they started having their own 2-person only talk.

- They spend quite some space talk about all the ups and downs they went through togather, how they can notice each other's feelings and cheer each other up.

- When asked what Acchan is to Taka, Taka answered "mirror". She said it's hard to explain, but she feels the two of them have different ways of expression yet share the same thoughts, and can easily understand each other.

- The two want to be friends for life, they talk about eating cake togather as granny Taka and Acchan in the future. The conversation ends with Takamina noticing something:

Taka: ... wait a sec, when did you eat ALL the cake Atsuko?! (remember how they were sharing that cake)
    Acchan: I ate too much...
    Taka: I will get you some water, just wait! (just like the Takamina we know and love)

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Oh god, you just keeping coming back with more awesomeness. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: <-- I'm even bowing to yet another person. XD

They are so cute! Thank you AKB (and Aki-p) and the strings of fate for bringing these two together!!! <3

That's right, friends for life!! (The TakAcchan-grannies visualization was pretty sweet. lol.) And it's so great to find out when they really started to pay attention to eachother and what they really think of the other (that's precisely what I've been wanting to learn from their interview, etc.). Surprisingly I can relate in their way of thinking of eachother because that's how I see them too.

And the end is just precious. :XD: That's our Captain; always taking care of others (especially our gluttonous Ace). [hehe]

3. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I shall bow along with Japanime_1 :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Thank you felsarch..
    _____
    Opposites really Attract eh... [nod]

:rofl: Oh Acchan...

That's so sweet.. BFFL these two eh.. <3

4. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

WHAT ?! AND MISS THE CHANCE TO FIND TRUE LOVE ?!!? Aki-p, I can't imagine the world without you....... God bless you.

EPIC [rofl]

LOL ! Don't need to hide anymore guys ! We know everything now !

I will think about it until I saw it later. I will wait for a picture of this forever xD

Ah~ it's so nice to see them together again ! I like how Taka said she and Acchan understand each others and so on. And she takes care of Acchan ! :inlove: This is LOVE ! I hope they'll stay friends forever, even after AKB, even if they're busy to death with their work, even if they stop talking to each other for a month (It won't happen of course haha), even.... Even if 2012 is true and everyone dies. [hehe]
    It's nice Taka & Acchan are such good friends ^^ When I discovered AKB, the first thing I thought about Takamina (which I have seen only in mendol) was "I don't know why but I think it's a shy/lonely girl who doesn't show her feeling to anyone" -.-' Yeah I know... So when I saw her so close with Acchan I was like "Thanks God, she can talks to somebody who understand her". I think if either Taka or Acchan leaves AKB one day, the other will follow like... one year max later xD Maybe not, but you know what I mean. They rocks [cool]
    So yeah, to Taka&Acchan, chears ! [party]

By the way, I think my PB got lost between Japan and Canada. [box]

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    yunagi_47 and I personally would like to see them graduate TOGETHER when that time comes (in the DISTANT future) simply because we can't see one without the other for too long. Well, we can envision different scenarios based off their career-paths and personalities (Taka would probably stay to fulfill her duties and lead her singing career if Acchan graduated, but if Taka announced her leave- Acchan would surely follow...in our opinions. lol.). To sum it up, we think it would be epic if they left together (of course, the venue would be nothing but the best for those two as well). Can you imagine?

Anyways, what's this about your PB? Takamina's wandering between Japan and Canada?? XD
    God speed little one!! I seriously hope it gets to you in the end.
    BTW, nice new sig. =)

6. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

@felsarch
    whooooooaaaa...thanks lot for the translation..... [shock] [nod] [nod] its really great... [rock] [rock]

i like it what she said.... it has a deep mean... :inlove: i wish this two always together ... i like looking them together.... :inlove: :inlove: and about the graduate thing i hope it not happend even thought one they it will be... [sealed] [sealed] if i can make 1 wish i hope this two never graduate from akb... [aup]

by the way my PB has just arrived.... [party] but i cant see it yet coz i'm still in oversea... :cry: need more preview of the AKB please.... [rock] [rock]

@bou-j525

hee???how can it happend...? [nerd]

7. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

I can totally see them together leaving AKB (later....) EPIC !!! But of course I would be soooo sad! But lets talk about something else than that xD. :)

And about my PB its not that it really got lost xD its just that (first) its really long... And when I wanted to see something about my order on Internet, I couldn't. Well maybe its just my computer anyway. I hope. [speechless]

thanks japanime Just wanted to use the Beginner picture. ^^

8. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

*felsarch*
    Tnx for the translation it's really funny about the cake [hehe]

I really really really don't wont TakAcchan leave AKB because there will be alot of posts about them leaving but when it'll over we'll not going to here about them anymore (maybe) and it's really sad I don't want not to here about TakAcchan and ecpecially about Takamina :cry: :cry:

9. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria

Thanks for the translation felsarch~
    It is interesting to read about the friendship between Acchan and Takamina. I didn't know they were actually this close as in previous Acchan interviews, Takamina was always listed under 'most respected member' rather than 'the members i get along with the best'.

I also got the impression Acchan was shy in the beginning, and I still suspect she is a little. Takamina has this protective aura about her which I can see working with Acchan very well.

10. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

@felsarch: you make my day thx so much!!!!
    takamina & acchan together forever !!!!!!!

11. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

awesome, felsarch.

saves me from doing any kinda translating if you do run-thrus like that :D

12. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

You know how superb Takamina is when she can make me like someone I used to dislike so much [staring at Acchan] Now I just love how both of them are so close and I love it even more when she and the other members tease Takamina [sorry Takamina [sealed] ]

13. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

14. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^..... *dies*......

*then comes back to life again to spaz*
    HOLY AKI-P..... OMG OMG OMG SAPIRU-CHAN, YOU'RE FRICKIN' AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I LOVE YOOOUUUUUUU. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: x10000000000000000000
    YOU'RE BASICALLY ONE OF MY HEROS NOW :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Especially since I can't get the PB for various reasons Y.Y

@ berlaberla:Defintely. =) Well it's not so much as me disliking Acchan as to more of not paying as much attention to her because I was preoccupied with other members (I apologise to the Acchan fans if that was offensive or anything... it's just that back then, I was still new to the group, and learning about 48 girls was overwhelming -_-) But seeing how much Takamina loves her, my like for Acchan grew even more =) I mean, if Takamina could really love someone that much, there has to be something special about her you know?

To felsarch, THANK YOUUUUUU :worthy:

Lol I believe that they would've found each other eventually >3> Soul mates you know? AKB just sped the process up a bit ;D So YAY AKB48!!! \(^.^)/

Takamina has come a long way =D

Still waiting for the confessions here =)

TAKAMINA!! :inlove: :inlove: Now that was just plain adorable <3

Oh and to add to what Japanime was saying regarding our thoughts on Takacchan's future, if by any chance that Takacchan get separated down the road (I hope not Y.Y), we've formulated a detailed and well thought-out (sort of?) plan in order to help them find each other again ;)
    But can you imagine if the two were to leave together? Man, that'd be one heck of a graduation ceremony .... o_o (I'll bawl like a baby. :cry: ) Although, I know I'll find some comfort knowing that they're together =) TAKACCHAN FTW!!!! \(^.^)/

And with that, I go back to drooling over the PB scans :drool:

No way I'm finishing my essay today...This will be me tomorrow:
    Teacher: Well why didn't you finish this? I told you all 50 times it's due tomorrow
    Me: B-but I was staring at Takamina PB scans.... like how I can possibly not be distracted by the sheer epic awesomeness that is TAKAHASHI MINAMI!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION!!!!?????
    Teacher:....

Sorry... I'll shut up now =)

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    I JUST finished my Sociology paper...I'm leaving for that class right after this...(THAT is how much I procrastinate...). :D

But anyways, sapiru-chan...no, SAPIRU-SAMA! THANK YOU!!! <3

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
    I really don't stop bowing do I? XD

...I will come back AFTER class to spazz all about that later...XD

16. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

About the scanning
    There's one page that didn't came out good
    And if you will notic carefully you can see that the 2nd special (TakAcchan's part) starting on page 48 [rock]

in one pic in the room when she's sitting on the carpet you can allmost see her boob [tmi]

Ireally love the cow (you'll understand if you'll watch 'till the end)

The last pic is the one that I've got in the envelope there's a 3 pics that youo can get when you buy it
    the 3 little pics on the pink backround is the 3 pics that one of them you will get inside the envelope~!! [clap]
    She is soooooo ADORABOLE!!!!!! :^O^: totally to fall for!! :love:

17. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Holy--- I come back from school and what do I see .... FREAKIN' AWESOME SCANS OF A FREAKING AWESOME PERSON :omfg: .. made my day seriously.. now just gotta locate where on earth my PB went.. >.>

sapiru-chan, I :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: to you.. srsly THANKS :D

Taka's so Freakin' adorkableAdorable and HOT (if I can use the term) :^O^: :drool:

EDIT: Miichan sure took a lot of photos of her.. and I like it <3 though the consequence is she isn't shown with her much.. OH Acchan, Kojiharu and Yuko took a lot too now that I look at it..

My Spam:
    I love the whole PB but these ones stood out the most/very hilarious (on the pics that the members took only since the pros are well.. pro and the ones that she took are cool too so I'll just generalize it like that)..

-no3b + warota with NyanNyan and Micchan not looking at the camera.. (NyanNyan looks funny)
    -Persona :omfg:
    -The pic when amina was pinching her cheek is so cute :cute:
    -I like her concentration face when she's studying <3
    -ninja Minami B-)
    -Kojiharu buying a Dora Cereal :XD:
    -wierd drill-like hairdo :p
    -Minami and NyanNyan doing something wierd while eating..(communicating to aliens? xD)
    -Kotodama no Minami
    -Miichan kissing Minami on screen :XD:
    -Minami hit the jackpot!!!
    -All of the ones with Acchan are <3

*most of the pics made me LOL even though she's not doing anything 'cept stare at the camera

18. felsarch

felsarch Kenkyuusei

Nah, don't mean to undermine your project, there're still lots of stuff I left out, and there's other interviews too, so I say go ahead with what you started~

19. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Sapiru-chan you are my new God Look like I have a new god everyday xD :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

Can't talk anymore, I have to come back to Takamina's pictures...

20. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

Lol I posted that on Miichan's thread a min ago =P That one made me laugh so much :D
    Once again, I repeat: EVERYTHING Miichan said about disliking when Takamina touches her is a total LIE. I mean we all knew it from the beginning but I had to touch upon it again with all these evidence popping up so yeah :XD:

Shall I add Miichan to the potentials list now too? =P

Other quick pics that I found interesting before I return to my essay (can you tell I'm procrastinating?) :p

[​IMG]

Takamina's creeperish face here made me LOL :D

and of course

[​IMG]

OMG OMG OMG :inlove: PERSONAAAAA!!!

Season 2. SERIOUSLY. COME OUT.