Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

Omg seriously I love this thread :XD:

To Japanime: OMG yo =) That's amazing! <3 Thank you so much for the hardwork!! <3
    Lol to think finally, after all this time, we finally have an official symbol to represent the Takarmy \(^.^)/ We're working our way up to becoming an offical army lol :XD: (not saying that we weren't before, I just mean with the the symbol/crest now, it's become even more official XD)

It'd be beyond awesome to have something like that represented in the Singapore concert =D (btw maki, love the hat <3)
    (times like this makes me question why the heck did I move away from Singapore to Canada Y.Y)

I need to figure out how to incorporate it in my sig.... but with those b-day stickers, I'm at my limit so.... darn it >.>

To Chobi: Thank you so much for the translations!!!!! <3 <3 You rock Chobi!!!!!!

2. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

I'm really late but welcome Meroron! Enjoy the forum especially Taka thread!

OMG JAPANIME THIS IS AWESOME!!! Gotta find a way to use it too XD
    Thanks for translation Chobi!! [clap]
    And Maki, nice hat [rock] Takarmy represent!!!

Anyone saw Beginner PV ? Taka rocks [rock]

Lol and I just realized that I've been using the word "Takarmy" anytime, without knowing anything about it xD Just because it sounded cool xD Who started the "Takarmy" thing ?! xD

3. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

a treat

4. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Sorry, I don't have a trick for your treat, but thanks for that anyway. :)

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Edit: Watched it. I LOVE IT. WANT MOAR MINAMI. :inlove:
    Thanks makistar, for sharing it. <3

6. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

[clap] Thank you makistar!!!! This will keep me going till my copies arrive :XD:

Takamina as a center :cute: and she looks so good <3
    I only wish it was the full version....I wanted to see that awesome shuffle

Oh and it's a bit late, but thanks Chobi for the translations!! I'm so happy that her PB is doing well ^o^
    And btw, I've uploaded mp3s of Bird (YYG) and End Roll (YYG) onto mediafire, they aren't the best...cause I suck at ripping stuff :XD: but that should hold you off till someone else rips some better stuff aye?

7. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Thank you! <3 Seriously, I can listen to both of these endlessly, you can not imagine. lol.

V Edit: You just keep spitting out goodies, don'tcha? XD Reminds me that I need to get caught up on the blogs...

8. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Of course I can :XD: What do you think I did when I first ripped them? LOL! :hehe:

Heheh did anybody want a higher quality version of Takaminas Beginner photo ? :XD:

On a Beginner-related note .... Yuko <3 blogged a kickass photo off our captain doing her thing <3

Also on a non-beginner related note... Nakayan blogged and mentioned Takamina... and has this amusing picture of the dork herself :XD: [rofl] Gotta love Takamina <3 [rofl]

9. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

It'd be cool if a whole bunch of Takarmy comes to Singapore. Who's coming?

Last year I was planning to set up the Takarmy fansite and designed the Takarmy logo but everything kinda stopped because.. you can say i was lazy. [sealed] But it the majority agrees to it, we can do that again!

If anyone wants or best if they can volunteer, we can do a Takarmy logo(again) and vote the best of it. Then we can print the logo into tee shirts, notebooks etc and it'll be awesome if we can send all this to Takamina on her birthday(or even xmas)! Which means we have more than half a year to do it -.-

Anyone interested?

10. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

After watching our captain's center version of Beginner. The need and urge of seeing her as the center grew larger.
    she just handles it perfectly ;A; <3

11. Hikaru1

Hikaru1 Kenkyuusei

Me, me, *raises hand*
    I wanna vote for the best logo.
    Not gonna draw one myself since I suck at drawing. [sealed]
    It would be nice if we could send letters as well.

12. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

To start the ball rolling, here's mine!

Ribbons? Check!
    Skulls? Check!
    T for Takarmy & Takamina? Check!
    Bird(wings)? Check!

The 3 logos are the same except, one's not coloured and one's with a black background. I tried to make it not too 'manly' by adding pink in.. but I think I ended up ruining it [worried]

Looking forward to see the rest of the designs!

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Oh dayum, I really love what you did. I like how this one looks:
    [​IMG]

Haha, I'm not going to partake in this logo event (since I only wanted to recreate Taka's armband) but that is seriously awesome. [clap] Great job. <3

14. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Awesome designs.. I like the one that Japanime like too.. Too bad I can't design to save my life so I can't participate.. Nice Job berlaberla .. [clap] ..

15. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Haha thanks for the thank you's everyone! ^^ And thanks htmfan and AON for the rips! :cute: And AON... omg that Beginner picture of Takamina... :cute: GORGEOUS DESU! <3 [rock]

Thanks makistar! But... Would someone be able to reupload it to Mediafire please? <3 I don't know what's up with my school's IP address or whatever but it always says I have to wait to download stuff from Megaupload when I haven't downloaded from it in ages x_x

@berlaberla : I'm in!! [nod]

16. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

^http://www.mediafire.com/?5mfw5kni8hjekkl -> here, if you still need it :)

Takamina center version = win. Her dancing style is really fierce, so she makes a great center, especially in this sort of song! <3 happy~

and berlaberla, omg, that badge is amazing o___O yay for skulls! cute+creepy is always <3 and the wings look cooool.
    I'd love to participate, but I'm afraid any graphic skills I might have are limited to image editing xDD I don't have a clue about design/vector & such xD might give it a try though lol

17. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

:'D omg im so late on all the posts but what ever~ ;3
    @ berlaberla
    *__* !!!!!!!!! your so creative in making Taka Army logo's~ xD wouldn't be surprised if :3 they happen to stumble upon this site and use the in the nearby future
    i like takamina like this.

18. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

wow thanks for all the comments guys :)

-maki-
    thanks for the vid [bow]
    takamina looks gorgeous :inlove:

-berlaberla-
    im definitely in on making takarmy more official if we can [nod] . as for the logo event(wow this brings back memories :) ), well the last one kinda drained my head off ideas for one, but ill see if i can try and come up with a new one.

and as for the armbands, sorry guys no luck at all. well actually i found a companys site that looks good but everytime i try to get more info and all that my internet freezes so i just gave up on it.

19. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

Oh i'm sorry i forgot this. I love our Captain dance shot so much that I have to make it right away.

[​IMG]

20. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    OMG, thanks for the gif. -- I seriously love the part in the choreography where they pop their collar. Gangsta. Even more when Taka does it. <3

PS: Taka and co. appeared on Ikinari Ougon Densetsu.
    I have to say, she looks great in Team K's outfit. As for the sweets...hurrghh :Q__ Heaven and hell. lmao.
    EDIT: Don't miss Taka's hilarious antics in this month's AKBtoXX either. Seriously, check it out. I died. XD

Also, :inlove: