Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

takamina centered version is awesome! love the gif^ :inlove:

by the way,in the original PV, who was it that unplugged takamina while Yuko was hugging her?

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Dude, I was JUST wondering that again. lol. Still can't see too clear, but the person seemed tall enough (considering the length of hair too)...Yukirin? My guess. XD

3. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Hi, everyone [hi] . I feel like I'm copying all the other former lurkers, but I've finally decided to come out of my lonely Takamina worshiping corner :inlove: . I was getting lonely with my one person fangirling :XD: . Tried to get my friend into AKB48, but she's hard to convert :cry: . She's such a dedicted Arashi fan. :D

On a side note, everyone in the forum seems so close with one another. Makes me a little jealous :XD: . Anyway, it's getting late and I have to wake up early for school tomorrow :( , but I just wanted to say hi to everyone before I went to bed. :)

4. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^ Hey welcome to the forum and the ummm.... TAKARMY/Takahashi Minami Worship Thread, etc... [party] .. I know how you feel as I was a lurker too that got bored and lonely with my one person fangirling XD.. nice to see more Takahashi fans :)

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ^
    WELCOME, Rin! [hi]

Another fresh addition to the Takarmy; we just KEEP increasing, yo. [cool]

I third the one-person fangirling thing...coming out of lurking 4 months ago was the one of the best decisions since joining the AKB fandom. Especially concerning the Takamina fandom. <3
    Definitely much more fun now, sharing this interest with everyone else. lol.
    Do feel free to interact with us more, and you'll feel closer to us in no time. ;) Yay, Taka!! :flower:

6. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

Welcome to the Takarmy Rin! Nice to have you here :inlove:

Thanks guys, I'll try making another Takarmy logo if I have the time. As for those who are making the logos too, you can post it here and PM me too? I've asked Chobi for help [blush] and we can vote for the logos at her site. We're discussing about the deadlines etc.

Any other suggestions?

7. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Welcome to the TakaArmy Rin! <3
    I have a friend IRL that I can fully fangirl AKB with, but, as we have different Oshis, I'm happy that I came here and can share my love for Takamina with people who feel the same :blush:

8. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Welcome to the forum Rin! I'm a n00bie at everything AKB48 but in the past few days that I've been posting I'm really happy I joined. The people here are really nice and there is such great discussion. I'm really learning a lot and hopefully, one day, I'll be be able to contribute just as much as others here :)

Kay

9. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

WELCOME to Takarmy!! [party] [party] [party]

And let's see here what I've done to welcome everyone come to Our Captain thread! I can't help it. [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

[​IMG]

Any comment? LOL!!

You want crazy? Then who crazier than Takamina??

[​IMG]

Just :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Why did I get all excited when she got slapped. ;A;?
    like, the the the face that she made :cute:

11. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

ROFL, you just made me want to watch that episode again...and I think I will. :D Thanks for the gifs!

BTW guys, did you check out Beginner on Music Station?
    Takamina was ballin'!!! <3 [cool] Well, they all were, but you know, bias comes first. lol.

PS: Make sure to watch this week's Shukan as well.
    See if our Captain came through with her free-throw again in the end... (Result in spoiler).
    Even though Taka didn't make the miracle shot again like I was hoping she would, TEAM A WON!!! (T^T)/
    I had a feeling that she still felt a bit guilty about that free throw and was holding in the tears, but it's alright, Captain. Be proud, you have a wonderful team. <3

12. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes :cry2: . Is that GIF from AKB to XX? I never saw that scene before, maybe I missed something... Why did Maeda Ami slap her? [hehe] Poor Takamina, and yet can't help but smile at that. The slap makes me think of some breakup scene. Like Takamina picks up that black thing (sorry I couldn't really tell what it was :XD: ) because that's what left of their relationship and Maeda Ami gives her the "It's over between us!" slap. Oh dear, the fantasies are running wild again :p .

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    It was part of a skit for acting practice that episode. And the black thing was the prop (a wallet).
    And it's over with that Maeda because she found out she likes her "older sister" instead... :awesome:
    Just in case: No, that's not what happened. But can you imagine...XD
    ---

EDIT: So...I really love how Takamina's STILL everyone's moreso a certain someone's designated human-pillow. :hehe: <3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

What's with the all-white jumpsuit though; does it act as a "pillowcase"? Fresh linen. XD
    Her face is like, "...I can't move until these 2 decide to wake up and get off...my arm's going numb...fml."

:D

Here's an extra pic from when she went out to eat with Acchan, Mariko, and Miichan.

14. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

@berlaberla: your logos are awesome [rock]

welcome Rin :) our army become bigger and bigger

ahhhh our captain awesomeness has no limit [rock]

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

This week's MuJack ft. Takamina. AKB kitaaaaaa~ :awesome: You guys know you've been waiting for it just like I have. XD

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AyYRQqok4g[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F02-h59g44s[/yt]
    Totally lmao'd when Kimi ni Tsuite started playing during the Taka-Mocchi part. :D
    This whole episode was hilarious. <3 More next week = more Takamina. [clap]

Also, from Happy Music.
    [​IMG]

Mariko was suppose to draw the guy with the green hat off to the side, but was it really necessary to draw Taka too?

... ...yes, yes it was. I <3 you, Mariko. :D The caption under says "Capt".

16. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

hi rin, welcome to the takarmy... [nod] lets talk together about our captain in here... [rock]

whooaaa, i havent watch that mujack... thanks for the link guys, [rock]

and btw have u watch beginner live? takamina roooooock'n [rock] [rock]

17. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Is that MuJack new? I remember seeing a commercial for it and wanting to watch it, but I'm not sure when it was...

Kay

18. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Yes, it's the latest MuJack.

19. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

I just finished my crazy week >.<
    Anyways, nice logo! Everything that represents Taka is there! [clap] except Acchan, but it's kinda hard to put Acchan on a logo.

Welcome Rin! Another Taka fan yeah!! [rock]

Thanks for the gifs! It's just so funny xD :D

Thanks for mujack!
    Going to watch it right after Shukan AKB! Damn I have so many things to see >_< But I saw everything about Beginner and it's just [cool] Can't stop listening to it [rock]

EDIT:
    Just watch MuJack... I wish Takamina was the one wearing the huge red ribbon xD

20. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thanks~

Kay