Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

So if Taka's Snow White...then who's everyone else in the fairy tale? [wonder] Like the 7 dwarfs, the wicked queen, the huntsman...the prince? (And depending on what version of the story your read, the prince actually DOESN'T kiss Snow White to wake her up. :p)

But yeah, I figured I'd ask *shrugs*...and please remember that fangirl fantasy parings go here. :)

2. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Why do I get the feeling that it might be Mariko who did that [hehe] ..

I wanted that part prolonged too.. I hope they have those unaired scenes again like for the no3b guess appearance.. So wanna see what happened next.. Oh Taka <3

EDIT:
    Since you mentioned ths, I watched the other performances again and noticed the same.. But then I remembered that I saw her with an open cut on the shoulders jacket like the others somewhere and found it on the Hikari TV cm that they did.. I wonder if they gave her a new one, stitched that part to make her different or she just wore it too high.. I'm curious now [wonder] ..

Attached Files:

3. mkray

mkray Kenkyuusei

Thank you guys for welcoming me [rofl]

Hahahaha! Takamina as Snow White~ how cute =)
    I'm just wondering who's the "prince"...? (Acchan, are you here? ~ HAI~! OH the "prince" is here XD) [hehe]

4. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

OH Snow White!Takamina how precious~~ (*COUGH*Acchan's the prince*COUGH*)
    We all could be her seven dwarfs, ...or well we already are [hehe]

5. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

^ Shouldn't Takamina be one of the 7 dwarfs? [hehe]

6. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Taka's gotta play a double role then...well, she did it with Mendol, so it should be no problem. [hehe]

Oh, you're right. Now I'm curious too. I speculated the option of maybe she wore it too high too, but it didn't seem to be loose and fall no matter how much she moved so... lol. Well, I like how she's different. XD

By the way, here's our Snow White in another angle. <3
    [​IMG]

7. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

Damn looks like u all have krazy fun in here. Hey everyone new 2 the forum but not the captain (or AKB for that matter). Hope I can keep up lol.

[rofl]

Man I forgot it was Halloween :fp: until my nose started 2 bleed from the Snowmina.....and damn u all for the image of Prince Acchan sweeping Snowmina off her feet. I still want the Takadwarf tho :fear:

8. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Damn right, we do. :awesome: WELCOME!

9. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

welcome mkray :)
    lol snow white I wonder if there were cinderella or sleeping beauty with her [hehe]
    @Japanime_1 : [rofl] I almost fall from my chair when I read your spoiler poor captain lol

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I'd say she's a Sleeping Beauty in her own right. You know, with all those pictures of her napping anywhere and everywhere...even the members can agree she's an angel when she sleeps. [blush] Sleeping Beauty ALSO needs a prince to wake her up... X3

Another picture:
    [​IMG]

Taka updated the blog a couple times today. Yoroshiku~ Chobi, when college and life cuts you some slack. ;D

11. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

We are too many to be her seven dwarfs XD
    But I guess it'd be a remake... "Takamina and the... ... ........ 100 dwarfs" ? I can't count XD Of course acchan would be the prince in this remake.

I can totally see Mariko doing that [devil] That'd be funny xD

12. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Maybe y'all can janken to be one of Taka's dwarfs...:fear:

13. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

No way XD I would lost XD

14. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

@ Japanime_1
    LOL, D: im sorry~ rolf i get lazy to look at other pages >>;; i usally always miss things

too late D: LMAO, already a dwarf~

15. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

Gah no way. I have the WORST luck in janken. >.> I like bou-j525's initital idea of it being Takamina and the 100+ dwarfs :) I mean, we're already an army so it's only natural that we be Snowmina's dwarfs =)

Edit for a little fangirl squeal: NOZOFISU!! <3

To mkray and babylonz_lost_child: Welcome to the epic (and slightly insane) Takarmy! I hope you'll be enjoying your time with us =D

Edit #2:
    How can you not go 'AWWWWWW' with this? :inlove:
    Plus it seems we have yet another drawing of Takamina :XD: This time it's by Harugon :XD:

16. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

lol thanks so much for this japanime! that really made my day :D . theyre really never gonna let the takaboy subject go are they? well im not complaining its always fun watching them teasing our captain and i always look forward to takaminas reactions to all the teasing :D
    and snowmina= :inlove: , she really is gorgeous no matter what shes wearing isnt she? and now she looks even more like the princecess that i think of her as :inlove:

-bou-
    you know i had a similar idea, but mine was dressing up as kai. i actually wanted to do it thiis year but i was too busy to get everything in order so i just passed it up till next year.

-gideon-
    i vote for aachan as the prince all the way [rock] as for the dwarves, i vote for bous idea since with my luck if we do janken tournament for the seven spots ill loose on the first round :cry: yea i suck at janken that much

-mkray & babylonz-
    welcom to the takarmyhope you enjoy your stay with us and lets all support our captain with all weve got [rock]

17. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

18. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

^ :rofl: [rofl] :D oh man thank you somuch for sharing that berlaberla [bow] i fell of my seat when i saw that pic and i checked out the link you posted and fell off of my seat laughing me ass off :D . i gotta hand it to them though they did a great job dressing up as members of akb48 you could really tell which girl theyre dressing up as [clap]

19. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I'll just use one of yunagi's past reactions to describe that...
    WAIT A MINUTE...
    SO THIS PROVES TAKAMINA REALLY IS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:
    Wut. Taka be mooching Ray's shades too. Note, that's a skirt, hirari I DON'T need to see. [tmi]
    But really, props to them for the effort. He even has her cheek lines. Had a good laugh. :XD:

20. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

But wait, Takamina look! You grew a foot! And some.... :rofl: