[PSP GAME] AKB1/48 - Idol to Koishitara... - 2010/12/23

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Sep 14, 2010.

1. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^ giddy, all I will say is this:

PLEASE accept her confession :) her ending movies are the best!

2. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

The only thing that pop in my mind to reach day counter as high as possible is to become a "PLAYBOY" [cool] in this game. Dump girl, receive mail from give up girl, accept, date until scene before confession, reject her, repeat...

3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

doesn't picking positive/neutral answers kick more girls off the list than refusing them? Wouldn't the game "last longer" if you refused all the girls minus yuko (and you'd need to ignore SMS/voice mails, too, ofc)

4. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

^ Actually, it depends..

1. Maintaining girl list at the end of playthrough
    - If you play normally (ok or +ve ans and not rejecting other girls) until 10 girls left, the deleted girls will start email you. If you accept it, the girl will come back to the list. So, it will make the game longer by managing your girl list by rejecting the girl who ask for a date (confess) and add back another girl to replace her which means that you will maintain 8~12 girls in a long time (and it is possible to date all members in one playthrough). This means that in early game you'll have a quick drop for girl list but in the end of game, you'll have a longer maintained girl list

2. Dump other girls and maintain one
    - This play style is good if you want to target one girl to see her confession video and make the day counter higher as possible but if you dump other girls in early game, you will not received mail from them which will make your list girl drop quicker at the end of game. It means that in early game, you'll maintained the girl list but at the end, the girl list will be last quicker

Hope this help..

5. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

^well, I hope somebody try it out. It'd be interesting to last the day into 3 digit days. [hehe]

6. windal

windal Kenkyuusei

Getting the 14th card is such a pain.... [worried]
    i've tried so many methods but i always get calls from someone else.. [tmi]

7. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Aight, memorybreak and I played again using my proposed game plan...

Going with good and neutral responses actually kicked out more of the girls over the course of the game than I expected. Unfortunately I dumped Kashiwagi, but I was seriously trying to get the neutral response for her. Everyone else was either good or neutral responses. Some bits took me by surprise, like when I met Taka in the park after agreeing to meet Koji, and when Koji spotted me after a date with...Rie? In the end, we played for a little over 2 hours, and 21 days in-game. And of course, I got the good ending with Yuko. :)

Anyway, I think the best way to max out the days is to date every non-Yuko first and then dump 'em afterwards. Maybe go about skipping text and voice messages from each girl. And if somehow I can set Yuko up to be the VERY last member to date, then...MAYBE I can I sneak past the 50-day mark, LOL.

EDIT: Okay, I just realized that my new proposed game plan is pretty much what Wordsmith mentioned a few posts up. Sorry 'bout that. :p

8. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

every non-yuko [hehe]
    that term made me laugh ~

and yeah the 14th card is so based in luck. Each day i try to go around the menu until i've received two calls. I think that eventually will happen after the 3rd day til like 12th day.

9. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

Yay~~ Luckky!!
    My last 2 cards for sashii are 12th and 14th and I got random call from sashii on 20th day...
    Finally, sashii's card collection is complete!!! [party] [party] [party] [party]
    (And yup, all 3rd sprites stage costume are automatically unlock and I forgot to turn on my screenshot plugin, no screenshot for now)

10. oddball

oddball Member

^
    ^
    ^

Yeah I think dumping the girls is the way forward as it only knocks that girl off the list rather then a few if you have a neutral or succesul date

Also I think you would need to dump/ stay away from senbatsu members because they start of with an extra heart or something over the other girls....

11. discofever

discofever Kenkyuusei

I started playing this last night, trying for Yuko.

It's surprisingly hard...given that I can't read Japanese, so going back through this thread and finding the "helpful phrases" helped a bit, but still had random button pushes too XD

I just want to go home and finish it now...

12. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    As you progress through the game a few more times, you'll get a better understanding of the terms and meaning. That's what happened to me. I can't read japanese as well but after playing this game, I began to learn japanese and eveything is much more easier to understand now. :)

Finally gotten the full set of cards for Mariko, Yuko, Mochi, Harugon and Haruna. Now the time consuming part is to get everyone's else card to fully complete the game .

13. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

My japanese has also increased after playing this game continiously. I can regocnize more kanji and different type of sentences make more sense. So that makes me happy =))

14. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

Press triangle during scene is a big help since you can recheck back what the previous dialog is talking about. Comparing kanji and its pronunciation also makes you learn more about it. Just prepare a japanese dictionary or use internet (not recommended) to learn what the meaning is.

^ and ^^ Yup, this game also increased my japanese language knowledge. The problem is I recognize more kanji but cannot cannot write it down :fp:

15. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

That's normal, even with Japanese natives.

Only 2 weeks left until I can play this xD

16. oddball

oddball Member

Really?, huh never new that, thanks!

My spoken japanese is half decent but my Kanji is, well, crap so I am another one who has been pleasntly surprised by how this game has been helpful for improving my Japanese, especially pronounciation which I;m pretty weak at, a japanese dictionay is very helpful I found out, plus you can use the excuse of playing this game is a "learning experience" rather than you just playing a game" :D

17. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

I completed Acchan and Yuko card set and this is the message that appeared
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And Miichan is missing only the 17th card anyone know how to get this card.

18. NaNa_JuuIchi

NaNa_JuuIchi Kenkyuusei

Mine is Day 82.
    [​IMG]

I got EDs of all girls. But I got save data pics for 28 girls only because I cleared the game many times by using same save data. I'll try to get the rest 20 pics next times (including HBD ver. of all girls).
    [​IMG]

For easy sorting save datas, we can change the save data pic of each SAVEDATA folders by ourselves.
    1. Go to MS\PSP\SAVEDATA.
    [​IMG]

2. Open selected save data folder. There will be 4 files.
    Our main target is "ICON0" but if you guys would like to change its background too, "PIC1" will be included.
    [​IMG]

3. Create your own "ICON0" & "PIC1" and paste in the folder.
    [​IMG]

4. Check result.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

^nice, and thx for the screenshot! [cool]

Yea, playing games or even watching anime is the best way to improve Japanese.

20. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Awwww, snap! 82! :XD:

The bar has just been raised. B-) And thanks for the shots. :)