Masuda Yuka (Yuka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Re: Masuda Yuka / Team B

Exactly! Center of Undergirls > "invisible senbatsu". I looked back at the Heavy Rotation video and can count the times (and seconds of screentime) that most of the lower ranked girls get on one hand!

While it would be nice if she made it into media senbatsu and got to talk on TV appearances, I don't see it happening unless somehow she pulls off a rise in ranking equal or greater than the one Sasshi experienced.

2. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

3. Tensai Komorin

Tensai Komorin Kenkyuusei

Woohooo!!! Tks for sharing!! :corr: :corr: :corr:

At last, a material for my iPod's wallpaper!!

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Yuppai *_____________________* :drool:

(Amina thank you forever for this new nickname X°D)

5. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
    SHIT. I'M LOSING IT. WHAT DO I DO.
    @____________________@;

6. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Have we all recovered yet?

Because the May issue of EX Taishu (EX 大衆) is out tomorrow (4/15).

[​IMG]
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B004TSTOXS

Yes folks, that is a poster it comes with shown in the corner. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find a way of getting myself a copy or two. :hehe:

7. cisumechan

cisumechan Kenkyuusei

Ahh! Thank you so much for the amazon link, I couldn't find one earlier. also keep note of Young Champion on the 26th.

Edit: Because your order 171651P contains adult only content, we cannot help you buy this item. This order has been cancelled. Please kindly understand. :fp: If anyone can get a hold of the issue, throw one in for me, since the "adult" rating throws off amazon and the deputies, which is understandable.

8. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the heads up on Young Champion. It's not on the office48 calendar right now, so I probably would've missed it. Looks like it'll come with a DiVA clearfile too.

You're trying to order through FromJapan I'm guessing? I e-mailed them ahead of time cause it says in their TOS they wouldn't do proxy shopping for adult goods. Not really sure why either of them won't ship it.

The strange thing is that some of the EX backissues on Amazon have the "Adult" label and some of them don't. :shifty: I'm hoping they'll change it once it gets released. If not, I'm going to try a forwarding service instead of a deputy (hopefully they won't sell out) and I guess as a last resort, I'll try to pick one up off auctions.

EDIT: I e-mailed one of the forwarding service sites and they said they couldn't do it. [speechless] Bah humbug.

EDIT 2:
    Here's a picture of the appendix from the publisher's site.

I AM GOING TO GET THIS!

Somehow, someway.

[​IMG]
    http://www.futabasha.co.jp/magazine/ex_taishu.html

----

Anywho, here's something for those not interested in acquiring magazines.

[​IMG]
    http://ameblo.jp/satosumire/entry-10856411504.html

[​IMG]
    http://ameblo.jp/akimoto100323/entry-10857929065.html

I'm starting to get awfully jealous of Suuchan.

9. cisumechan

cisumechan Kenkyuusei

the "Adult" label was removed from Amazon now, for some reason it was only up during the pre-order process. I tried re-ordering using FromJapan again using the main page, and since it's out of pre-order mode you can directly use the amazon tab to automatically generate the quote and pay immediately. *crossing my fingers* I don't get another e-mail stating they can't deliver... On a mission to get anything / everything DiVA related :D Give the order a try as well and see what happens, I'll give you an update on mine when I get a response.

10. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Nice, I expected they might remove it since the last 2 issues didn't have the Adult label. Could be they actually looked at a copy and adjusted it. *shrugs* I was starting to lose hope though, because I'd been refreshing the page for most of the day since midnight Japan time and they still had the Adult label on it, even though it was out of pre-order mode.

Anyway I sent FJ an e-mail and will probably try to place an order soon.

----

Just to bring it back to Yuka, here's all the Yuka offshots from last week's ANN.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.allnightnippon.com/akb/backnumber.php

Yuppai [hehe]

11. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

:drool:

12. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Might as well be first here.

YUKA'S IN KACHUUSHA SENBATSU!!!!!!! :omfg:

That would explain the trip to Guam, but OMG I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING! :D

(This totally trumphs the other thing I was gonna post about.)

Now everyone go congratulate her!
    http://ameblo.jp/akimoto100323/entry-10863332174.html

13. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

O congrats!!!! [party] [party] [party]
    Totally worth the wait, now she has DiVA and Senbatsu, it's finally her year now!!

14. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

15. Tensai Komorin

Tensai Komorin Kenkyuusei

Yeah, but with 26 members on the list, I bet she will not get enough screen time to shine. They even add two NMB48 girls and no Sayaka. I guess my feeling is like Hitler in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk_XahwD41w. Anyway, it's better than none. Congrats, Yuka!

The Senbatsu List:
    [Team A] Ota Aika, Kuramochi Asuka, Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino, Shinoda Mariko, Takajo Aki, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko
    [Team K] Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Kikuchi Ayaka, Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, Yokoyama Yui
    [Team B] Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitahara Rie, Komori Mika, Sato Sumire, Masuda Yuka, Miyazaki Miho, Watanabe Mayu
    <SKE 48>
    [Team S] Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena
    <NMB 48>
    [TEAM N] Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/04/akb48-chooses-26-members-for-their-next-single-everyday-kachuusha/

16. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Nevertheless....
    OUR TAKOYAKI GIRL YUKA IN SENBATSU!!!
    :BBBB

AND keep 'em unfy-worthy photo shoots coming :^O^: :^O^:

17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

Yuka in senbatsu... Yuka in senbatsu~~ *rolls due to happiness* :drool: :drool:

18. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

So glad that Yuka's in senbatsu <3 <3 <3

19. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Since all of you guys are saying that she's going to be in Senbatsu, then I'm pretty sure she is! :lol: I hope....she's now number 3 on my list, so she gained up 4 which is quite a lot. Concluding to the mixi-ranking she's in Senbatsu. I'm pretty sure that mixi-ranking is quite accurate though. If it is, I would be happy. :D I hope EVERY SINGLE GIRL does really good in the Sen. Election....there's going to be so many of them. :O Another reason Yuttan might be in Senbatsu of her good singing, she's in a sub-unit/subgroup, and she's pretty! :D Lolololol. That's true though! She's in my Top 3/5, and I think she's the best singer in AKB48! In my opinion she is. I'm still glad DiVA was made with the best singers, including Yuka! [rofl]

20. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

So glad she got into it this time. I doubt she will get much screen time but at least she is inside :D Nmb is inside too :fp: :fp: