Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

The keibetsu ref was not shown in the short version. I think there's a scene where Sae waved goodbye at Yuko then the scene with Maeda walking in the corridor looking so sad.

As for seifuku, I haven't seen it but some are saying that there's a scene where Maeda is in an intersection much like in seifuku.

and thanks AikyiTaizne for the upload.

2. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

It worked for me. It's just that there's a super long commercial of KFC before it starts...

Shushu last year, kachuusha this year... maybe next year we'll have a PV on ribbons and Takamina will be center [rock]

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^ I'm calling Ai no Barrette. :hehe:

Edit: OR whatever japanese people call hairclips. Unless it's a japanese word. THEN IT'S STAYING BARRETTE.

4. 1st Wing Commander

1st Wing Commander Kenkyuusei

They were actually towards the last two days of shooting when the disaster hit. Their schedule on the island was hectic with very little breaks in between. Once they were done shooting a scene, some of them where shuttled across the island for other activities. Then on top of that, many of them suffered from a bit jet lag.

About the PV: I loved it! But then again I am very biased. Still I must say, Acchan riding/ running from one side of the island to the other is quite an achievement! :D

5. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

LOL when I read this I was thinking like:

Everyone else on the ship: BYE!!
    Acchan: Sayonara!! *click*

Ship exploded!! THE END....

6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, nice.. first time i laughed so hard because of a post, hahaha.

7. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

Did she really run that far? I felt tired just by looking at her cycling and running ..

8. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

SO WENDY TOLD ME ABOUT HER DEATH THEORY

and I totally see it so i'm going to explain it here.

the first minute or so is Acchan on the bike. She looks pissed off/depressed/about to cry. She narrowly escapes death when the truck is behind her, and she didn't notice the truck because her mind is on other things (her friend's deaths).

boat scene is mariko sensei explaining why they're in guam for their school whatever. Their science class is apparently studying nautical stuff so boats and stuff. Acchan's got a bad feeling so she's looking pretty sullen.

Yuko is yelling at acchan for whatever reason, this doesn't have shit to do with what i'm trying to get to. car wash is also irrelevant. bike race is also irrelevant.

acchan is still looking distressed on her bike. random graduation jumping. mariko looks nice in a bikini.

THEN THE BIG PART.

Acchan receives a text message about who died and what happened, and is suddenly flashing back to an argument/fight she had with sae. Next, she's looking in on the last opportunity she'd have had to have made up with sae (at the dance practice). The Acchan outside is the present acchan, while what's happening on the inside is her memory of seeing the dance practice.

THEN SHE'S LOOKING AT HER PHONE AGAIN. This is her like, suddenly realizing that shit really did go down and trying to come to terms with it.

THEN IT'S BACK TO DANCE PRACTICE. Acchan is still looking in like 'goddamn there's really nothing I can do,' so she walks away. Mariko sees present acchan being depressed so she sets up for everyone to meet at the pier to pay their last respects.

Next, acchan is blind, being led by her dead friends through the halls of her school. This is acchan in her denial part of the coping. ((TRUST ME I'VE BEEN THERE DON'T FUCK AROUND)). The flash is Acchan seeing her life flashing before her eyes and remembering all the times she spent with her friends.

bike race is still irrelevant (probably just fun times at AKB high). Ice cream is just because akicha looks awesome eating ice cream.

Now i'm thinking that these bikini scenes are like 'these are the girls who are still alive' (the stripping mariko and turning around tomochin scenes).

Next they lead still-blindfolded acchan into the gym with another flash, which is her seeing more memories.

Jurina is teaching sayanee how to be an ace, and then acchan comes in like BITCH I OWNED THIS BUSINESS BEFORE YOU TWO WERE EVEN RELEVANT.

Then the hebirote bench part would make more sense for this if the girls laying down were either a) the girls other than the top 5 or b) everyone but acchan and mariko.

LBS48 scene is the last scene that acchan flashes to in her blindfolded state. It's what went down when everyone died. They were on their way to the pier for their boat experiment and having a good time and all when the bus flips over.

Acchan is once again on her way to the funeral, can't bear riding the bike anymore (because of the bike race that happened earlier), so she starts running.

Whee we're having fun in front of the career development office!! This is yuko coming to terms with everyone's death, keibetsu shiteita aijou style, so she contemplates suicide because of it.

The tree is a sakuki reference (which is also about death so go figure =/ )

Yuko says goodbye to sae, because she knows that sae never came to terms with all the argument issues with acchan and everything, and acchan standing in the hall is her seeing all the people she'll never get to see again.

Then, acchan and takamina on the bus is acchan while she's passed out int he aftermath of the crash. she's thinking that 'NOO TAKAMINA'S DEAD' (which isn't true) which is what makes her even more depressed for the PV earlier (she thought she was the only one still alive, etc.).

Top 4 saluting the ship is them paying their last respects to their dead classmates/students. acchan shows up late and realizes who's still alive, so they pay their last respects together. END.

9. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka

Sorry to post this, But I'm sick of Yui is everywhere now :fp:

10. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

Holy shit max you made it way more elaborate and cohesive. WAY TO GO :approve:

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

...I'm pretty sure its just a PV about a summer vacation >_____>

The whole PV is Acchan running so she can make it to the port to say goodbye to the new friends that she made...all the while reminiscing about their plan to sail away on a boat and other fun stuff that they did together over the summer (washing cards, watching basketball, eating pizza) x-x

12. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

ohh. Nice find. :O

arigataku itadakimasu. ;_; I can only dl it when I'm home in nine hundred hours but at least it's there~~

LOL I WISH. XDDD

...scary DDDDDDDD:

this. Or girls attending a school on the seaside. XD

13. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

@MaxtheMan
    Wow, this makes so much sense it's scary. No wonder they have all those flashback-like scenes.
    *tries to convince self that this is indeed just an ordinary summer vacation*
    Why does Takamina have to die every time :fp:

YES :XD:

14. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

I saw Yui longer than I saw Miichan :( I even saw Ayarin longer than Chiyuu or Kitarie! (I like Ayarin though :) , I just like Chiyuu more~)
    At lease Rabutan got some close ups.
    I can't help but read LBS as lesbian [hehe]
    And lol at the Career Development center or whatever it was

15. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

There has to be something darker, though... there's that chunk of creepier stuff. OR MAYBE I'M JUST DEPRESSING, I DON'T KNOW. After the bus flips, the shot of yuko standing where they all stood seems pretty sad, followed by concerned acchan running, followed by yuko contemplating suicide, then sae walking away, then acchan standing in a blurry crowd.

It seems too weird to just be a happy summer PV to me <_< I get that it could just be them being sad that summer's over or something but I can't see it like that.

16. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

There's a theme of separation and friendship in the PV, that's dark enough.

Not everything AKB does needs to have the members dying x-x

17. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

That's not why I thought up this theory :/ It just really seemed that way to me, AKB or not.

18. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^
    ^And not everything is x_x;

I mean, people died in BINGO, keibetsu, 10nen, sakuki and beginner (and now this) but that's only 6 out of a lot.

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

OR there's nothing to understand or make out of it because the story or whatever they make to link the scenes is/will be irrelevant, because its just and as simple as a tribute to the old pvs. nothing else.

wtf you guys o_o

i dunno, i like the pv because of those reasons. i think a tribute to the pvs is a REALLY cool thing to do, so i enjoy the pv quite a lot. yeah it doesn't really make sense (like i already said, its not like i think its supposed to make sense to start with) and i don't hate the bikinis anymore as i did some days ago as well so its a great akb pv in my books.

and i love the song as well =/. this song is like much better than all the 2010 singles excluding Hebirote.

20. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita

Sorry Im always in but never actually reply...but i had to say I really luvd this PV...if you think about it its all of their old pv's put together in this new version...definitely recognized Ponitail, Namida Surprise, Sakura no Hanabiratashi, Aitakata, Baby Baby Baby, IIwake Maybe, 10nen Zakura, Heavy Rotation, Oogoe Diamond, and even a bit of Skirt Hirari...
    I thought that was a really smart and creative move...I really luvd it, and the song is great too