[Drama] Majisuka Gakuen season 2 [2011.04]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by z3144228, Jan 23, 2011.

1. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

^
    You mean Mariyannu in Majisuka? :awesome:

2. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

^ Downloading my first episode of Majisuka (1 or 2) ever just for that couple of seconds....

3. spike287

spike287 Kenkyuusei

I have a feeling it's not gonna be a wondrous bloodbath by Gekikara next episode (though that would be awesome) because most of Yabakune going down by ep. 5 is just too early. And Nezumi wouldn't let that happen anyway :D . Fight choreo + cinematography was just insane and much, much improved over MG1.

4. Hikari Yairi

Hikari Yairi Kenkyuusei

Great :XD:

This ep

-Nezumi... she's even more amazing than the last ep., its like a pattern :awesome:
    Never thought she stopped that punch, but Shibuya is Shibuya... :3
    Somehow i don't like the "Nezumi using Centre" D: I mean, is ok if she manipulates yabakune, and just incite Centre to do her homework :XD:, thats why im not seeing it as "she manipulating both of them" 'cause thats troublesome, probably Nezumi has feelings for Centre... or she is just faking them :awesome:
    BTW, i didn't notice that when she puts her earphones the classic music starts, so i'm associating it with the music she's listening xD It was first Bach with Air, and now... i can't seem to remember ._.

-Youran D: since last ep. she is just so Badass... she's playing her role really well :XD: Her impotence, then she rebeling to Otabe(i'm liking her more and more since i wathched the ep3 with subs XD)... Fighting with the loli sisters., it was epic... when she was like blind >.< and started to fight blinded D:
    She owes them so much, but then the beat up was D: D: D: D: D: D: <--- i couldn't express it better XD

-Gekigara... So creepy, so cool... omg, i can't wait til next ep to watch her beating some asses :3
    Yabakune will be hanging on a tree.. :awesome:

Next ep...
    Flashbacks :XD:
    Yay... i can't wait til next ep D:

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Mayu's character is awesome and all, but I can't get over how much she moves her eyebrows every time she talks :D

6. ET920

ET920 Member

Note that Shibuya's underlings don't appear again after they are seen fighting Gekikara. Plus, the main thread isn't about Yabakune, but Rappappa, so Yabakune can go down any time, and just as they added it they could add anything else (like the old Queens returning trying to get their positions back).

7. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

I think it's just me but each episode is getting more and more annoying.
    - Yabakune is such coward. [puke]
    - Nezumi and Itano are really getting on my nerves [boom]
    - Maeda is too emo.
    So far the only thing i like is how Kabuki sisters and Youran fights with honor :inlove:

8. spike287

spike287 Kenkyuusei

Oh Rappappa is the main thread for sure, it's just that they've set up the Yabakune vs. Rappappa rivalry so much I don't see it going away anytime soon. And though largely unimportant, they did show some Yabakune at least in season 1.

Thanks for pointing that out; I've checked out the previews more closely after you mentioned that, and saw some more interesting scenes:

next week's preview:
    Mayuge + Comeback vs Gekikara
    Shibuya calling someone?
    Center flashback scene (parallel to Acchan's flashback?)
    someone kicking Nezumi's crutches (!)
    Otabe x Nezumi x Center
    Gekikara RAGE

9. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

The blood looked so fake! It looks too thick and gummy. Especially the blood above Sae's eye was so obviously drawn on and coming from no where.
    Nice ep though~
    Kuumin <3 <3 XD
    I wanna know what's happening with Acchan already D:
    And Maachan didn't transfer to Yabakune that's why she'e not there to the person that asked but I don't feel like quoting, or maybe it was already answered bleh
    I really liked this episode XD
    This season seems like a whole different show

10. ET920

ET920 Member

That must be Otabe, since Acchan is still eating flowers. And only Otabe and Maeda use the correct school uniform.

Also, just because they are beaten doesn't mean they won't come back. After all, last season Maeda beat everyone yet they continued appearing.

11. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

Ep 04 :
    - GEKIKARA SO COOL....!!! [rock] so far, her character is the most that i like :XD:
    - poor Youran, but she fight like a warrior.
    - I wonder if Nezumi really shock when Center confess to her. :lol:
    - arghh, Nezumi character really annoyed me but in the same time i like her character too.. :^^;:

next episode :
    - Maeda hair change to Kyuuto hair ?
    - Yabakune will be massacred by Gekikara [devil]
    - another showdown between Center vs Otabe ?
    - i wonder if Takamina will appears in Center flash back ?

12. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
  13. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

It's not childish.
    Making the forum look like it's beeing used by a bunch of preschoolers is pretty childish however.
    As I have said before, If you come here before having watched the episode you deserve to read spoilers.

And about the links you guys keep whining about.
    I manage to see the episode every week before links are even posted here.
    So make an effort yourself, if you are so afraid of spoilers.

I have little interest in replying to any further replies on this topic.
    At least not in this thread. It's been polluted more than enough by the liberal use of spoilertags.

Links should go here
    Further discussion should go here

14. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The link dump is part of the depot, and not everyone has access to that.

Posting the links here may very well be the best alternative for people without access.

15. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This. mayu is my oshi and as much as i love her but her eyebrows are really....
    her acting is basically perfect, except for that :XD:

16. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

the thing is, you are the only one being bothered by it.

so i doubt they are going to change it just because you dont like it =/

17. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Episode 4 impressions (I'm going to keep spoiler-tagging it unless an official decision states otherwise):
    - Respect for Youran's determination and self-effort to take on Shibuya by him/herself. And that ending, oh boy... cruelty.
    - Absolutely loved that end battle sequence (Ode to Joy? :rofl: ) interlaced with images of Gekikara's desperation, Youran getting cruelly defeated and Nezumi in her warped state of mind, as if she has total control and dominance over the whole situation. Really shows how almost chaotic and twisted it's become.
    - Creepy lolis are back :fear: Probably (and unfortunately) a one-off reappearance, though.
    - I feel so sorry for Dansu. She's so innocent, quirky and childish, that you'd wish she'd be better off to just leave Shibuya to mind her own business instead of being bashed around by her :lol:
    - I'm still annoyed at Maeda's emo-ness. Stop being so high on flower petals and bashing randoms - your school's being slowly destroyed inside-out.
    - Dislike the weird determined, orchestral music when Gekikara transforms to her evil self. Felt it was inappropriate and it spoiled the atmosphere it was trying to create, especially considering her character - would've preferred a more creepy, horror-esque soundtrack for that sequence.

18. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Short impression after watching ep4:
    - Dansu is a highlight in this ep [clap]
    - I am getting sick of seeing Maeda again and again for no reason .... she is simply so unmotivated every week ...
    EDIT: - Is Youran dead??? If so, is it the first time in Majisuka that someone's dead after a fight??(I have obviously overlooked in the ep5 preview so I asked this stupid question ...)
    On ep5's preview:
    - There's Miichan in next ep!! I really hope that she will take a major role in one of the future episodes ...
    - Looking forward for Gekikara's fight next week!!
    - Does Yui know Nezumi is using Jurina? Seems like they will have a serious talk next ep.

19. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I also liked Dansu in this episode.

20. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Judging by the preview of ep5.. no to your last point. Everyone disappears for an episode or two after taking a beating. (except nezumi who re-appeared the same episode which is unusual)

Yeah me too, had to look up who it was tho.. don't know much about SKE. It was funny how she kept trying to be brave and then immediately backing down so she didn't get her ass kicked.